Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HowlingMoony

tumblr_nh09n8VEfC1rb19a9o2_500.gif

Hello, my name is HowlingMoony. I've been roleplaying and writing since my fourth grade, though I've just recently returned, along with my muse that has slightly skyrocketed after reading a few fanficitions that got my interest. Writing is something I love and am passionate about. It helps keep my mind off of stress and things I don't want to remember. Not only that, but it is also another good way to earn or gain friendships, even if it is behind the screen. I do hope we can get along!

legilimency:
  • posting - in all honesty, in a month or so, I will be on my tenth grade in high school, and will have to dedicate some of my time to studying (-insert cringe here-). Not only that, but there are times where my muse and inspiration to write just dwindles. Sometime I blame it on my laziness, but sometimes it's on how I'm not putting much effort into being a little shit and getting my characters into trouble, and annoying my partner's characters. So, if I don't reply within two days or a week, I apologize in advance.
  • when it comes to writing, my minimum is two to three paragraphs, and my maximum.....well that really depends. I try to match to my partner's length and can go beyond, but when it comes to longer replies, I'll be needing more time.
  • i'd like a switch player rather than someone solely being a passive or aggressive player. I mean, there would be times where our or someone's characters would surely do something stupid as fuck and would literally or mentally bang our heads because of it.
  • i like having multiple characters, it bring more fun and drama into the roleplay. Sure I'll take a while for me to make up a reply, but hey! i know it's going to be worth it! I am also willing to handle some NPC's and minor/side characters as long as we can equally divide the characters and give the other a heads up about it. Oh no wait, don't give a heads up. I'd like to be surprised and make random shit up about a character, whether it be true or just for shit and giggles.
  • please, plot with me. Sure, I can do it alone and may have a few thing up my sleeve, but I know that not all of us are into the same thing. I'd rather like to listen or read about your own plot, to see if we both are into two different things, and we could merge them into one and make things more interesting. And if you do have a plot twist in mind, please tell me! I am seriously into that kind of shit! The more drama, the more fun c:
  • i may not talk much, but I'd like to get to know you whether it can be outside or inside the roleplay. Writing with friends is much more enjoyable than with someone who is "just" a partner.
  • bluestars are welcome too! but as the rules state, no smut.
  • i prefer the forums than PM since it's easier to keep track of the roleplay's I haven't replied to yet.
sectumsempra:
  • i can play both male and female genders with no problem. Though despite being a female myself, I find it easier to play as the male rather than the females.
  • please do tell me if you've lost interest on our roleplay.
  • i don't mind the pairings, but I must warn you that I'm shit when it comes to FxF.
avada kedavra:
  • harry potter
    • draco malfoy x harry potter
    • sirius black x remus lupin
    • severus snape x lucius malfoy
    • tom riddle x harry potter
    • oc x oc
  • marvel
    • tony stark x steve rogers
    • bucky barnes x loki laufeyson
    • peter parker x wade wilson
    • thor odinson x loki laufeyson
    • oc x oc
  • dc
    • clark kent x bruce wayne
    • kon-el x timothy drake
    • oc x oc
  • not/fucked up disney
    • beauty and the beast
    • the little mermaid
    • toy story
    • peter pan
    • lion king
    • hercules
    • lilo and stitch
    • brother bear
    • zootopia
  • modern fantasy
  • apocalyptic
  • omegaverse
  • creepypasta
  • greek mythology
  • paranormal
  • science fiction
  • slice of life
  • supernatural
  • soul eater
  • fairy tail
  • attack on titan
  • virtual reality
  • anything really

Last edited:
Hey!

I see your interest check and I raise you a roleplay.

After reading through your information, I think we may be compatible as partners. I'm pretty flexible as a roleplayer goes, both in terms of genre and character genders, as well as roleplay elements. I'm an avid plotter and find that the most interesting part of roleplaying, as well as intense character development. From your list, those that caught my eye were: Harry Potter, Modern Fantasy, Apocalyptic, and Narnia. That being said, I'm pretty easy to convince playing a different genre.

Did you use black text on a black background? Because their is a lot I can't see.

Did you use black text on a black background? Because their is a lot I can't see.
Er, no I didn't ( ^ _ ^ ") but I think I can fix that problem :)

Edit: Just fixed the text :)

Last edited:
Hey!

I see your interest check and I raise you a roleplay.

After reading through your information, I think we may be compatible as partners. I'm pretty flexible as a roleplayer goes, both in terms of genre and character genders, as well as roleplay elements. I'm an avid plotter and find that the most interesting part of roleplaying, as well as intense character development. From your list, those that caught my eye were: Harry Potter, Modern Fantasy, Apocalyptic, and Narnia. That being said, I'm pretty easy to convince playing a different genre.

PM sent c:

Now that I can actually read it I think we could be good partners if you'd like I have a few plots I can send your way

Heyo! Levy, at your service. You seem like a wonderful person and I really would love write with you (and also get to know you because making new friends is always fun). Shoot me a PM and we'll see how this goes.

Oh, heads up though, I don't do fandom roleplays, just in case that's a no-go for you

Heyo! Levy, at your service. You seem like a wonderful person and I really would love write with you (and also get to know you because making new friends is always fun). Shoot me a PM and we'll see how this goes.

Oh, heads up though, I don't do fandom roleplays, just in case that's a no-go for you
PM sent c:

Did you say Lion King?

*ahem-ahem* I see you like peter and wade. I would die if we could do that plot together.

Status
Not open for further replies.