Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi Tuesday

Demon Queen
Original poster
Invitation Status
Looking for partners
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm on whenever even while I'm at work, though depending on what work is like I can take forever to respond. Expect most responses to happen within the time of 4 pm and about 11 pm weekdays.
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Female, Transgender, Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, magical, romance, Yaoi (depending on the situation), Action, mystery.
I'm looking for someone who's up for doing something a little interesting. A DragonxHuman story line, where a human female is taken from her village and ends up in the lair of a dragon, where it takes awhile for her to come around to the dragon but as soon as she does things get a little steamy between them.

Naomi Tuesday

Demon Queen
Original poster
Invitation Status
Looking for partners
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm on whenever even while I'm at work, though depending on what work is like I can take forever to respond. Expect most responses to happen within the time of 4 pm and about 11 pm weekdays.
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Female, Transgender, Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, magical, romance, Yaoi (depending on the situation), Action, mystery.
Shall we pm then?

Status
Not open for further replies.