Something Sweeter Than Jam ( Beyond Birthday and Misa!) PARTNER?

M

MissSmaragd

Original poster
So, yes. I believe it is mentioned somewhere in my roleplayer's resume that I was interested in doing this pairing for a role-play, and I am, so I decided to make a thread requesting a partner!~

As the thread description says, I am looking for someone willing to play the role of the Jam- Obsessed Serial Killer. Beyond Birthday is a fan-made character, said to have ran away from Wammy's and determined to prove himself, since he didn't have any running chance to be L's successor and turns into a serial killer.

I don't have an exactstoryline/plot. Just, that they would meet eachother and, building up to it, end up falling for eachother. But not without conflict and disagreement and disunderstanding and blah blah blah. You know, how actual relationships can go?

I would be playing Misa Amane. And she would be either be a popster, preferably. But she wouldn't be happy with the music she was singing, as it wouldn't be her style. Actress would be the second choice, but I don't want to make her a model. XD

And no, no flimsy,airheaded-ness to her. Not completely. I usually don't like my female characters like that at all, ever.

I would really just LOVE to do this Roleplay. So If you're interested of taking the Beyond Birthday role, I'm all ears, all yours! Just let me know. (: