Something Original

F

Frauxst

Original poster
Is what I could not think of for a title. So i'll go this route and add some flavor~

What do you prefer to be called?
Call me as you please, either by the name of a character I play, the name I unveil to you as my own, or the name upon my screen. Frauxst. Rain is a good nickname. As is Griffin.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Well duh! I'm a boy. Jeez, Professor Oak.

How old are you?
Who's askin?

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
New as the dew in the morning to this site, but a veteran roleplayer and writer.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Either or, the more the merrier and whatnot. But something between two people is just as good.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
Oooo, toughy. Listening to the rain is ever so nice, but dancing in it is just as fun. Depends I guess. It always depends.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
The sweet sound of silence, an eternal noiseless-ness waiting to be filled by life and inspiration, passion and fiery desire. Maybe an explosion or two.

Hmmm, let's add on.
I am a very laid back guy, I love to write and roleplay, duh.
Video games are my life, I already have sixty hours on Dragon Age Inquisition.
I'm a Geek-of-all Trades when it comes to pop-culture and that which is generally awesome.
I literally have too many OCs, please, someone help me, I can't hold them all.
What else what else. Eh, interested, say hello, that's the best way to get to know me.

Hey there! I hope you have a lot of fun here and meet a ton of new people! If you want to chat or RP just send me a PM :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hallo there, Frauxst! Welcome to the site~! ^o^

Hallo there, Frauxst! Welcome to the site~! ^o^
Why thank you~! It is a pleasure to be here. I cannot wait to get into some roleplaying and writing. And i'm not sure if you're an owl or not, the evidence is condemning.

I am also Notacat! O__O But people often get me confused.