3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance
THIS IS NOT A SMUT RP!
I have a character I've been longing to play. His story isn't a pretty one which is why I'm putting the request here. Now the whole story doesn't have to be dark. Nor do I want to focus solely on my characters drama. That being said I'll introduce you to him. I have a couple of plot ideas for him. His age is adaptable but I don't want him to be too old. Ideally 16-21.
riki_by_st00pz-d4oy97n.jpg
riki_by_st00pz-d4oy97n.jpg

Last edited:
Excuse me but may I join this rp. If so it there a sign up sheet or do I make my own?

Wow I had given up on this. I usually use a simple CS. Name, age, appearance. But you can include more if you want.

Is there a precific gender you want me to be?

No. I'm fine with either. I prefer your character be the same age or older..

Full Name: Mina Mystic Domekat

Appearance:
a13af87d73bb4feff97836019a3a3d77.jpg

Alright. How do you want them to met? Griffin can be found on the streets at night. She wouldn't be old enough for the club.

Ya on the streets sound good to me.

What are your limits? My starters tend to suck but I can do 1-3 paragraphs. I usually post at least once a day.

If I have not inspiration I can do 2 paragraphs at the least up to 5 the most.

Oh my bad usually multiple times a day.

LOL. I meant sexual limits. Things your not comfortable including. While this isn't a pure smut RP my characters have dark past and I need to know what to include.

Please don't laugh at me. I don't have a limit. I have a question though.

Sorry I was laughing at the misunderstanding. It's an easy one to make. I didn't mean to offend you. What's your question?

Is this realistic or mystical?

Either is fine. I love mystic stories.