Something Different

What Genre should this roleplay be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kame

Original poster
A lot of roleplays die off.. what makes me sad is that they die off relatively soon and most of us can relate to this factor. The death of roleplays are pretty high and to be honest.. I'm kinda sick and tired of joining a roleplay and working so hard on a character just to see the whole aspect die off a week or two later. This is why i'm making this roleplay, something that WILL ALWAYS be here, a multi-tagged/genre roleplay that will favor almost everyone. Lets make Iwaku roleplays great and lively, where people actually post and people that run this thing doesn't just fall off the face of earth, granted yes.. I've done that before but i mean it happens at least once to us GMs.

This is why i'm here.. Some of you know me already and know that i've at least peaked your interest once. I have some good ideas and my brain has yet to stop making these ideas, I'm not a person to just purposely kill my own creation without real reason.. this is why i'm always busy joining, rejoining, creating, recreating roleplays everyday. To be honest.. I'm sick of it, Lets make a great roleplay. I've made a poll above consisting of all the genres i can think of, the top ones will be the main genres of the roleplay and i will pick at random the 2 lower end genres that didn't get much votes and just sprinkle them in too. YOU create this thing people, Lets do it. If you're interested in joining this thing then let your voice be heared, yell it in this thread! post here to let me know you're in! (Max of 4 votes)

Reactions: Polaris
My opinion probably isn't all that popular but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't dismayed at the lack of horror RPs around here. (And the sheer amount of school ones!)

My opinion probably isn't all that popular but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't dismayed at the lack of horror RPs around here. (And the sheer amount of school ones!)
Yea, School is definitely the popular majority here at iwaku. lol

I'll be down with creating a roleplay that'll always be here. For some odd reason, I'm craving action and adventure?

• Love
Reactions: Xaiken and Kame
I'll be down with creating a roleplay that'll always be here. For some odd reason, I'm craving action and adventure?
Awesome! Who doesn't like a little action and adventure now and then. :)

Reactions: Kitsune
Action, Adventure and modern for me, love the ideas Edward!

Reactions: Kame
...*Ahem*

Let me be honest with you, Ed. I find this idea, or rather, the motivation behind it, to be, to put it bluntly, Naive.

...HOWEVER!

I find it just as Naive that I'll win the Lottery jackpot, and that's not stopping me from trying anyways. XD It's nice to have a bit of optimism and hope for something, gives a nice sense of relaxation, and yet excitement in doing it at the same time. Just feels...Good.

I don't know if I'll join this or not, we'll see what everyone decides, Genre wise. (Personally, I could use a nice and simple adventure.) But if, for some reason, I don't join, then just know that I'm supporting this from the shadows, and that I wish you and everyone here luck. :bsmile:

EDIT: Oh, And for the record: I chose, Sci-fi, Modern, Supernatural, and Adventure.

Who knows, might be a nice combination. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm down for this. Lets see what comes of it!! Might end up being the spawn of the century!

Its looking good guys, I'll give this thread one more day until i add up all the votes.

Reactions: Affili
I'm interested so lets see how the votes go.

Status
Not open for further replies.