Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
@Camleen tells me that they keep getting this error whenever they view threads that I've posted in. And because this seems to only happen when viewing my posts specifically, they think there might be something in my avatar or signature that's causing the glitch. However, I've never encountered this error, myself, and no one else has said anything to me about getting this error when viewing my posts. o_o"

So, this is very strange. Anyone know what could be causing it?

It might be specific only to her browser or device. I've gotten that script error at different times before, and I usually have to quit my browser and reopen it. Though it is odd that the errors seem to specifically happen when she views threads you've posted in.

Double check your image code? I think that's a thing that caused errors before.

Not sure, then. o.o;

@Camleen tells me that they keep getting this error whenever they view threads that I've posted in. And because this seems to only happen when viewing my posts specifically, they think there might be something in my avatar or signature that's causing the glitch. However, I've never encountered this error, myself, and no one else has said anything to me about getting this error when viewing my posts. o_o"

So, this is very strange. Anyone know what could be causing it?
Evil spirits of Iwaku~

Status
Not open for further replies.