Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Please do not post here, personal message me instead thank you

.....《 Flossyx92 2021 Search thread.》 .....

You say I won't loose you, but you can't predict the future.

Hi their, My name is Flossyx92. Flossy has always been a family nickname for me and has just stuck, I always know when I'm not in trouble. I have been writing for over two decades and took a big break over through the pandemic because I was just low on the muse and felt that I needed to change my priorities. Not to mention I converted a caravan into my home and share it with a rescued three-legged hound that completely changed and altered my life and is the core to the balance of my emotions. Without him I wouldn't be able to function as well as I have. What am I looking for?

Well, something on the out of the box so to speak and I've known that Iwaku is very good for that kind of thing. From my past experience, I've always found my people here and I missed it so very much. I am looking for a very specific thing. I have a thing for fat chubby partners, who secretly binge eating to get bigger or in denial at the prospects of that then ultimately sharing it with that partner. My first combination of thoughts is that my character gets pregnant due to the fact that most fathers do actually gain weight through the course of the pregnancy, due to the unnatural case of it makes it awkward so your character decides to pack on the pounds and ends up loving it. Or uses it as a way to give into his addiction to food.

How big the partner gets is completely unlimited.

This is an option. Not a necessary option, so please don't feel that it is your obligation to do so.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Things to keep in mind when writing with me:

• Be able to spam ideas with me. Taking enjoyment of sharing control.​
  • Be honest with me, if you've no longer interested in it please tell me rather than ignore messages. This annoys me and I will not chase you.​
  • Be able to write more than a few paragraphs, I love chunky monkey paragraphs.​
  • Availability isn't always important that is up to you preferably once a week at the bare minimum.​

Fandoms:

Attack on titans
Bleach
Death note
Deadpool x Spider man
Avgengers
Ouran host club
Venome
Spider man
Spider man intro verse
Rise of Guardians (pitch x Jack, Jack x The easter bunny)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kinks:

Weight gain
Chubby characters
Size differences