Someone write with meeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saint Anne

Original poster
Hello!

I'm just dying to write right now. I typically use some sort of fantasy in all of my writing. It may include mythology, magic, angels-- you name it.

Character races I have played and enjoyed:

Merfolk
Vampires (Psyonic, traditional/ NOT TWILIGHT)
Seers
Elemental
changelings
fae creatures
alien
elf
human
dragon/dragoon
unicorn
demons
angels
God's (not god mode.. most I have played are fallen diety)
demi gods/ heroes

FANDOM CRAVINGS:
Full Metal Alchemist
Inuyasha-- AU or manga based
Soul eater-- AU
Blue exorcist-- AU
DN angel
Harry Potter-- Next Gen
Zoids
Ella Enchanted
*** More to come***

and many many more.

I'm less interested in sappy romance and more interested in adventure stories, though if romance occurs along the way so be it.

Things that I find important are flaws and depth to Characters. Be creative and throw something new at me! The same old angsty run away teen who no one understands doesn't interest me... Now, a cursed angsty teen out for revenge-- that might be a little different. :p

I only write in third person past tense and prefer partners who write in a similar style. I don't take control of other peoples characters and don't expect you to take control of mine. Also, I don't like fast forwarding in the middle of a scene unless we agree to do so-- I can't tell you how urking it is to want to have a character interject in a dialog only to have had my writing partner already skip to the next day and leave my character swallowing their words.

Drop me a line if you're interested in RPing with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi~

Seems like an interesting list ya' got there. I wouldn't mind RPing with you ^^

Hi!

How would you feel about a set of brothers, one a fallen minor deity and the other a Demi-God, trying to get over their hatred of each other to ascend to Godhood at their divine mother's side?

~What about an rp about a tribe of merfolck banding together because humans are slowly uncovering their existence and they have to hide to the depths of the ocean just to survive? Something just out of the top of my head.

~Or how about vampires who existence has been leaked to the public and are now being exterminated by the countries they live in.

Hey, I'd love to roleplay. Now, there's the typical argument of pirates vs ninjas, right? Well, there's a just-as-important argument that everyone misses out on. Mermaids vs fairies! I would love to do a roleplay having to do with this 'war'.

Status
Not open for further replies.