Someone like me!

Alex were walking deep sunk in to her own thoughts, suddenly she got waken up by a voice. She turned around and noticed the guy that she had seen the day before. What was his name? She remembered that it had reminded her of a dogs name. Fido maybe, no that wouldn't be good to name a human. It took some seconds but then she remembered it, Rex. She wasn't certain if she should try to jump the guy or if she should ignore him or something else. But just as she thought of attacking him she felt ow tired she were, she wasn't a morning person at all.

"Oh, it's the dog. What a happy surprise." She said sarcastic.

"Just as sassy as ever, girl. You know you should really try being more lady-like. It will suite you better." He put his hands in his pockets as usual and gave her a cold look. He didn't want to give her any ideas that he was interested. Although, he did feel quite different when he was around her. But, that didn't signify that he liked her, right? At any rate, he wasn't going to show her any kindness. He had to keep his image. If he let his guard down, that would only give people room to think they could take him down. Even though he would beat them easily.

"Anyway, I have to head out now. I have to get to school. By the looks of it, you seem that you weren't going to go. I guess the saying of girls being smarter than boys doesn't apply with you. Due to you not getting the picture that you won't ever beat me." Rex closed his eyes and then began walking pass her.

Alex flinched at his comment. More lady-like? That guy really were an idiot, who were he to tell her how to be? Why did he even bother trying to tell her how to be? She could find a lot of things that he would have to change too, like that stupid name of his. Or that stupid attitude of his.

She would have been able to ignore him if it hadn't been for the next thing he said. "Did you just call me stupid?" It wasn't really a question even if it sounded like one. How dared he call her stupid. "For the first, I can beat you anywhere at anytime, yesterday doesn't even count as a fight so you haven't beaten me yet. Two, just because I skip school a lot doesn't mean I'm stupid." She said irritated, her hands had turned in to fists but she tried to hold herself back so she wouldn't attack him.

First after she were done talking she noticed that she had admitted that she didn't go to school that often. Not because it mattered, she weren't stupid. She had pretty average grades in every subject without even trying, if she actually tried she would probably get much higher grades though. But she didn't really care to get higher grades, it wasn't like she would need them. And it wasn't like she needed to stand there and defend herself to prove to that guy that she actually had a brain.

Rex stopped in his place, with his back facing Alex. "Yes, that is what I said. If you have an issue with it, then you can try to attack me." He honestly didn't have time to fight. Rex looked ahead of him and waited to see if she would make a move or not. He had no problem beating the crap out a girl, since most of them were in gangs. What was stopping him from hitting Alex. Every fiber of his being wanted to punch, kick, and bruise her.

He looked down at the ground. This was really a pain in the neck. Why was Alex having such a big affect on him. He also started to fell "bad" for calling her stupid. He sighed to himself and began walking again. "On second thought, I'll head to school now. See you later, Alex."