1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. Primarily Nonbinary
“Try coding” they said
“It’ll be fun,” they said

IT BETTER BE THE MOST FUN THING EVER

I foresee pain and heartache in this threads future. It better hope that it doesn’t get abandoned. Well, for now, I’m as hopeful as my jaded heart can be that I’ll be able to figure out the mysteries of coding and div boxes.

If I can’t I’m hunting down everyone who encouraged me down this path full of broken glass. You know who you are

Join me friends and foes, share in my pain. If anything winds up looking halfway decent to you, please, steal it. Spread my seedlings all throughout this forum, so that I can easily take it over when the time comes. And leave me a like, why not?

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: RAIN.cloud
I've been gifted with a code to screw around with however I please. Join me :)

Edit: Failure super big and dumb looking on mobile

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus a mi interdum, blandit urna ut, ullamcorper ex. Donec auctor neque non nunc dictum sodales. Curabitur consequat ex sed est auctor, et dapibus eros aliquet. Proin id sapien arcu. Aenean imperdiet purus nec efficitur dapibus. Vestibulum ut ante vel justo imperdiet sodales non ac ipsum. Mauris in lectus ut nulla posuere mattis non vitae lectus. Curabitur dapibus dolor quis nibh rutrum vehicula. Aliquam erat volutpat.

Praesent pretium eros et quam semper condimentum. Curabitur molestie eros nec dictum ullamcorper. Fusce sollicitudin lacinia malesuada. Duis sed sem nisl. Donec sollicitudin sit amet dui eget ultrices. Morbi consectetur commodo dui, ut sollicitudin lorem accumsan vitae. Duis id cursus eros, sit amet malesuada leo. Aenean lacinia felis at tincidunt elementum. Nunc tincidunt elit vel nulla pretium tincidunt.

Etiam id leo ac lacus efficitur pellentesque. Ut a dignissim tortor, non laoreet massa. Sed enim tortor, dignissim eu elit eget, volutpat tempor arcu. Praesent interdum eros est, quis euismod ipsum elementum eu. Nullam ullamcorper velit ante, a facilisis orci scelerisque in. Cras ornare nec lectus eget pretium. Vivamus ac purus consequat enim tempor vestibulum. Nulla volutpat leo vitae lorem scelerisque venenatis ultrices quis ligula.

Integer congue mauris magna, ac egestas dui eleifend eu. Vestibulum volutpat sollicitudin orci, in placerat neque mattis a. Vestibulum mattis dapibus arcu eget gravida. Curabitur faucibus, massa in convallis tempor, nunc eros vehicula eros, vitae sodales augue magna eu ante. Suspendisse purus turpis, venenatis ut semper eu, egestas ac justo. Donec efficitur id dolor sit amet fermentum. Quisque lobortis maximus imperdiet. Ut at ligula vestibulum, dapibus tellus eu, vehicula lorem. In ac viverra mi. Donec non vehicula lorem.

Haha ugly af practice with Div boxes. Ft Waltz my adorable, anxiety-filled, perverted, virgin.

USER=26916]@ѕσмєвσ∂у~α¢тυαℓℓу[/USER]

@Somebody~Actually

Last edited by a moderator:
FN LN, #1034A6
Character Name: Kaito Yamamoto
Character Color: Medium Blue? (#1034A6)
Character Appearance:
CaSrf-ZUAAAe_5c.jpg

Race: Sapien (Tousawa Kingdom Origin)
Background: Wandering Fighter

Music - Both playing and listening to. Uplifts his spirit and relaxes him. He particularly likes flute, drums, and Koto.

Eating - Tasting new things particularly excite him. But the thought of eating in general is enough to brighten his mood. Has yet to try a food he couldn’t stomach.

Fighting - Going up against opponents of comparable, or even greater, strength and skill is fun for him. If they’re weaker it’s boring.

Peace and Quiet - Sometimes he needs to go over and sort out his thoughts. Not everything needs to be exciting all the time.

Dislikes:

Easy Fights - They’re boring.

Haughty/Pretentious People - Shut up, no one cares about your vast treasures or renowned lineage.

People touching his hair - It takes a long time to wash. Don’t rub your greasy sausage fingers all over it!

Quirks:
Excessive Adjustment - When bored he compulsively straightens and adjusts things that don’t need straightening or adjusting. If he’s standing and nothing is around it’s usually his clothes, or hair, or swords. If there’s a table he may even put the things on it out of order.

Ruthless - When in battles Kaito doesn’t hesitate to harm, even kill, opponents in the slightest. Especially in cases that they were the ones to challenge him.

Fears:
>Never finding out the circumstances behind his master’s disappearance.

Wish:
>Paying back the people who conspired against him, and his master, ten times over.

>Discovering the truth behind his master’s, and his, unclear past.

Most Embarrassing Moment: The night when he was deemed old enough to drink alcohol he got really drunk and attempted to drunkenly fight a group of wealthy, but obnoxious, patrons also at the tavern. While he certainly got his hits in there was to many of them for him to ever dream of winning against in the state he was in. His master, was little help at all and laughed the whole time during the brawl.

Skill Details

Weapon:
Tawagoto No Ken [Shit Sword]
Inherited from his Master,
the Tawagoto No Ken has the image of a dragon engraved into its Tsuba, and dark red flowers the same color as it’s handle adorn the scabbard. Even though it is a high quality katana, his master always used this name when referring to it. It only seems right to Kaito to do the same. According to his master the sword was forged in the Shang Kingdom.

Amachua ha [Amateur’s Blade]
Tanto sword, named after the first sword that Kaito trained with and used.

Elemental Affinity: Water

Elemental Force Rank: A (Renowned)
Physical Rank: A (Powerful)
Charisma Rank: C (Pleasant)

Techs:

Style:

Fieldset:

• (Base Tech - Near)
      Slash (Lv 3 - Force)
      Perform a quick, focused slash to the opponent.

• (Arkane Tech - Near)
      Pierce (Lv1- Force)
      Perform a focused piercing attack to the opponent in effort to break through their armor.

• (Mythic Tech - Near)
      Chimera Strike (Lv1- Force)
      Perform a swift triple attack on the opponent's arms and the chest.

• (Base Tech - Far)
      Water Blast (Lv 1 - Water)
      Create or hurl a blob of water to strike at the enemy.

• (Arkane Tech - Far)
      Torrent (Locked - Water)
      Create a sudden stream of water beneath the opponent's ground, sending them to the air.

• (Mythic Tech - Far)
      Icicle Blast (Locked - Water)
      Create a large ice projectile that explodes upon impact.

• (Base Tech - Near)
      Step Slash (Lv 3 - Force)
      Perform a quick, blurring dash towards the opponent followed by a slashing attack.

• (Arkane Tech - Near)
      Overhead Slash (Locked - Force)
      Perform a feint dash where the user actually jumps upward, and perform an overhead strike towards the opponent.

• (Mythic Tech - Near)
      Critical Strike (Mythic - Force)
      Similar to Step Slash, but with a quick, staggering slash that hits the opponent's torso. As soon as the user fully sheath the blade, another powerful slash occurs to the opponent.

• (Base Tech - Near)
      Water Slash (Lv 2 - Water)
      Perform a single, wide elemental slash imbued with water.

• (Arkane Tech - Near)
      Circular Slash (Locked - Water)
      Perform a quick circular 360 slash imbued with water element.

• (Mythic Tech - Near)
      Frozen Serpent (Locked - Water)
      The highest tier of Force Manipulation that Tsubaki ever achieved. Conjure a frozen serpent-like dragon to consume the opponent, using Ohka as a medium.

Techs are your character's special arts. Akin to Skills or Artes in certain RPG games. At the start of the RP, your character knows 4 Different 'Base' Techs. As you progress through the RP, you can upgrade your Techs to have a higher chance of actually inflicting damage - which reflects your character's mastery of that Tech. Even further on, you can unlock tech extensions to deal more damage!

Note that at the start you only require your 4 base techs detailed out. For extensions you can detail them out (but have them locked) or you can make them up as you progress. Note that buffing is not a thing in this system. Techs are only offensive moves.

(See the GM's character sheet for a straight example of this section all completed.)

Style: Style_Name
In this section, you detail out the way your character fights in battle. Recommend that you come up with your techs before writing this as this description is meant to tie it all together. You can continue a Legacy of a Style by choosing that style's name and inheriting or making a derivative of a Tech of that style. Though you can make up new moves and even just come up with a new style of your own. Do note that Styles become a part of lore if you see the RP through the end!

Tech Tree (#) - Tech_Tree_Name
(Tech_Stage - Tech_Range)
Tech_Name (Tech_Level - Tech_Element)
Tech_Description

Example Tech:
(Base Tech - Far)
Impulse (LV 1 - Earth)
Send a shock-wave along the ground to strike at a foe.

In Battle 'Mob' Foes can be defeated with a single sucessful tech execution. However, 'Tough' foes will have their own Endurance Points, and won't be as easy to dispatch.

TECH TREE NAME
TECH_BASE

TECH_CONTENT

TECH_ARKANE

TECH_CONTENT

TECH_MYTHIC

TECH_CONTENT
CUT_IN_IMAGE

[/CODE]

Relationships
As in previous Ehb RPs the relationship system helps get initial introductions out of the way. Especially true here since everyone already agrees to work together at the start. How your character feels towards everyone is based upon their own opinion, but can also be affected by what 'Race' and 'Social Class' they are compared to yours.

This would just be a list of characters, as well as what your character thinks of them in their own words.

Character Voice: Daisuke Namikawa
Character Theme: Harvest of Tea
Character Battle [Easy/Normal]: Sun Quan The Emperor
Character Battle Theme [Hard/Boss]: Isamashige

Entering an Easy Battle Line:
Entering a Normal Battle Line:
Entering a Hard Battle Line:
Entering a Boss Battle Line:

Defeated an Enemy Line:
Defeated by an Enemy Line:
Resurrected from KO Line: (We don't actually use Healing though)
Using an Item Line: (We Don't Actually Use Items Though)

Retreat From Battle Quote:

Normal Victory Quote:
Tough Victory Quote:
Flawless Victory Quote:
'Mythic Tech' Victory Quote:

Victory Quote Gags Annendums
These are the victory gags that have been made up as part of people filling out PLAN sections. Do note that these are a part of the CS now, so please do complete them! (You don't have to include the descriptions, they're just there so you can understand how they wanted you to reply. (Note that characters that leave the RP do get their custom victory quote removed.)
'Our Weapons Are...!' Victory Quote:
Quote that starts with Tsubaha. See Video.

'Did you see me...?!' Victory Quote:
Quote that starts with Tsubaha. See Video.

'The path to victory is... !' Victory Quote:
Quote that starts with Kei. See Video (see: 0:16-0:23)

'Your Name is Black...': Victory Quote.
Quote That seems to involve Black. He says: "It isn't obvious? Black Weapons, Black Clothes, Black Tail?"
(So, Black's name isn't conventional, but the naming process was not all that complicated for the simpleton) - ShiroKiyoshi

"None Can Escape my Fist!' Victory Quote:
Quote that starts with Rumiko saying: 'None Can Escape My Fist!'. Characters reply after.

"Shhhh! What's that?" Gag Victory Quote:
Quote that involves Yu. Who says: "A...treasure chest?"
Umu, the joke is basically one about random loot popping up from the bodies of the dead, mixed in with Yu Ri's paranoia about even MOAR combat encounters occuring if they don't keep going. - ERode

'Saburo Shanzhai, A mighty and powerful...' Gag Victory Quote:
Quote that starts with Saburo. He says: "Saburo Shanzhai! Shanzhai Sabaro! A mighty and powerful King!" and characters respond after.
Inspired from the quote from the link.

'I can pull my own weights' victory quote:
Quote that starts and ends with Runara. Who says: "See!? I can pull my own weights, I'm not a burden!" (then, after everyone) "You guys are mean..."
The joke is that Runara would tell everyone that she's not a burden that everyone have to drag her around. And everyone would probably have some either forced/lazy/somethingsimilar approval or some kind of witty/blunt disapproval. And I'm guessing (90% sure) it will be heavy on the disapproval side. Thus the ending part - LD
'Casualties in battle..' victory quote.
Quote that starts and ends with Tsubaki, who says: "Casualties in this battle..." (then, after everyone) "One too many..."
The gag aims to remind the party on the lives that they have taken either for their own agendas, or for their own survival. - Miya
Inspired from the quote in the link.

'Cleanup Crew?' Victory Quote.
Quote that starts with Noriko, who says: "Have you guys ever wondered who cleans up the mess after our fights?".
A quote stemming from Noriko's curiosity of what ever happens to the bodies of opponents after the group has defeated them. Do they (the ones who weren't killed) just get up and leave, do they just vanish into thin air? Or is there a dedicated group, a secret society, or a creepy cult out there that cleans up after their mess?- Accelerator

'I'm not a fan of long scary things.' Victory Quote
Quote that starts with Nanami. who says: 'I'm not a fan of long, scary things.'
Fits with her distaste for snakes. - Akashi

'Victory Belongs to the most...." Victory Quote
Quote that starts with Yuan. He says "Victory belongs to the most..." and characters respond after with something unexpected, much like the quote in the link. - Psyker Landshark

Obvious Captain Planet reference Victory Quote
Quote that starts and ends with Rizen, who says: "Superfriends assemble! Let's combine our powers!" (After 1 Noun Replies) "By your powers combined... *Kamen Rider henshin pose* I am Captain Rizen!" *cue background explosion*
The joke is that you can insert any noun inbetween such as "Table", "Alarm clock", "Broomstick", "Beefsteak", etc. and the following dramatic explosion would have those items mixed in (eg. explosion of dog turd) so be creative and put in stuffs you want to see explode! - Love
See video for reference.

'What to cook when we return...Hm?' Victory Quote
Quote that starts with Utashou. Who says: 'What to cook when we return...Hm?' Characters reply with suggestions (or demands). Utashou finishes off with an exasperation. "Ah... Well I'll see if I can do all that." - Asuras

Last edited by a moderator:

INSERT NAME

This is hell on earth

Notes: On desktop 150px for pictures looks good but it overflows and clips on mobile phone screen. Don't know how to fix yet. No overflow on mobile at 120-125, up to 129 still looks ok but there's a little overlap on the corners of the box
Edit: the padding around the images makes it overflow again on mobile

Attachments

• 1586252557432.jpeg
    1586252557432.jpeg
    130.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1586264932818.jpeg
    1586264932818.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
loaner code that I can break!
louisa sterakova

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas sodales lorem ut commodo cursus. Sed feugiat ligula turpis. Etiam nec libero id est finibus ornare. Curabitur semper vitae diam id varius. In tempus lectus eget aliquam aliquet. Duis tempor lobortis nisl, ac blandit felis lacinia non. Vestibulum convallis sem et libero aliquet pharetra. Maecenas pulvinar consequat egestas. Sed in quam dolor. Vestibulum vitae blandit nisl. Aenean tempor volutpat mauris vel facilisis. Maecenas eu lectus eu mauris porttitor rutrum. Duis ut eros tempor, rutrum nibh ac, faucibus dolor.

Mauris sit amet augue dictum nulla vestibulum aliquet id nec tortor. Aliquam a libero eu nisi rhoncus dignissim. Quisque semper convallis massa sit amet vulputate. Suspendisse potenti. In faucibus arcu feugiat ex sollicitudin, et molestie lorem sodales. Quisque vel tincidunt nibh, sit amet sagittis turpis. Sed aliquam tincidunt leo, a vulputate enim placerat pulvinar. Integer pellentesque interdum convallis. Proin in sapien nec sem molestie euismod vitae non sapien. Vivamus id sodales nunc, ut imperdiet felis. Nam varius velit non ante sodales vulputate.

Nunc at lacus at eros ornare aliquet. Donec iaculis justo sit amet libero tincidunt, sit amet lobortis nulla scelerisque. Nunc hendrerit nulla vitae arcu semper lacinia. Aliquam et sollicitudin purus, facilisis convallis metus. Phasellus vulputate pellentesque mauris, eget varius enim facilisis in. Quisque placerat cursus tellus ac mollis. Vivamus pretium finibus turpis, id dignissim risus laoreet vitae. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Donec non tortor vel massa efficitur sagittis quis at metus. Vivamus quis lectus risus. Donec egestas mauris quis ante faucibus, eleifend fringilla sapien accumsan. Suspendisse lectus nisl, lobortis vitae ligula non, bibendum placerat urna. Quisque non est ante.

CHAR NAME
little text

location| the front hall
interactions| errybody
mentions| errybody
cs

text here

Another code to play with, courtesy of @Dvyniai

INSERT NAME

text here

This is hell on earth
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus a mi interdum, blandit urna ut, ullamcorper ex. Donec auctor neque non nunc dictum sodales. Curabitur consequat ex sed est auctor, et dapibus eros aliquet. Proin id sapien arcu. Aenean imperdiet purus nec efficitur dapibus. Vestibulum ut ante vel justo imperdiet sodales non ac ipsum. Mauris in lectus ut nulla posuere mattis non vitae lectus. Curabitur dapibus dolor quis nibh rutrum vehicula. Aliquam erat volutpat.

Praesent pretium eros et quam semper condimentum. Curabitur molestie eros nec dictum ullamcorper. Fusce sollicitudin lacinia malesuada. Duis sed sem nisl. Donec sollicitudin sit amet dui eget ultrices. Morbi consectetur commodo dui, ut sollicitudin lorem accumsan vitae. Duis id cursus eros, sit amet malesuada leo. Aenean lacinia felis at tincidunt elementum. Nunc tincidunt elit vel nulla pretium tincidunt.

Etiam id leo ac lacus efficitur pellentesque. Ut a dignissim tortor, non laoreet massa. Sed enim tortor, dignissim eu elit eget, volutpat tempor arcu. Praesent interdum eros est, quis euismod ipsum elementum eu. Nullam ullamcorper velit ante, a facilisis orci scelerisque in. Cras ornare nec lectus eget pretium. Vivamus ac purus consequat enim tempor vestibulum. Nulla volutpat leo vitae lorem scelerisque venenatis ultrices quis ligula.

Integer congue mauris magna, ac egestas dui eleifend eu. Vestibulum volutpat sollicitudin orci, in placerat neque mattis a. Vestibulum mattis dapibus arcu eget gravida. Curabitur faucibus, massa in convallis tempor, nunc eros vehicula eros, vitae sodales augue magna eu ante. Suspendisse purus turpis, venenatis ut semper eu, egestas ac justo. Donec efficitur id dolor sit amet fermentum. Quisque lobortis maximus imperdiet. Ut at ligula vestibulum, dapibus tellus eu, vehicula lorem. In ac viverra mi. Donec non vehicula lorem.

interactions : | mentions: | cs

Last edited:

Example line one:

Example line two:

Example line three:

Example line four:

Example line five:

Charlotte Desmond

General

Name: Charlotte Desmond
Nickname(s): Charlie, Christa
Birthplace: Bridgeport, Connecticut; USA
Orientation:
Soulbound?:
Yes
Bond Type: The Reincarnated Lovers
Soulmate(s): TBD
Face Claim: Park Chanyeol
Appearance Notes: Gael stands firmly at 5’7” (170.1cm), and, though detractors sometimes like to call it shrimpy, his build is best described as compact, and trim. His hair is naturally ebony black, but he likes to dye it often to either suit his mood or whatever job he’s on. However, at the moment, he’s wearing it natural. He likes to wear it loose around the house, but goes for the so-called “comma” hairstyle (x) when out and about. His preference for clothes tends toward styles that are either chic, sophisticated, cute, or casual; sadly he can’t really afford the clothes he’d really like to wear and can only buy worn-out stuff from secondhand stores right now. Doesn't have any notable scars or tattoos, yet.

Personality

Character Traits -- Level-headed, brave, tolerant, calm, unsmiling (at times), energetic when performing and/or with close friends, detached, slightly spacey, blunt, tenacious, stubborn, foodie.
Likes -- His family, clothes, dancing, singing, performing, pop and/or rock music, ballads, music in general, chocolate cake, strawberry shortcake, sweets in general, basketball (watching), YT, older guys, trains, tarantulas, rain, large dogs, the man in his dreams.
Dislikes -- His family, dieting, celery, smegma, celery, ballet, ingrates, modeling, babies/children, the other person in his dreams (dependent), hospitals, snobs.

Soulmate Info

(Who's yc's soulmate? Have they known each other long? If so, how long? If not, how recently have they met? Have they met yet? If they haven't met yet, have they noticed any strange experiences (a mark suddenly appearing, dreams that are weird, feelings they can't explain, etc)? How does their bond work? How do they feel about it? Include any relevant information. Can be written as a para or bullet points, or whatever. Can be added to as soulmates are paired.)

Brief History

—— Born in Bridgeport, Connecticut on March 29th 2001(he’s an Aries), where he still lives together with his mother and younger brother.
—— He was raised by his mom in a single-parent household, something he didn’t realize was odd until he was older. His mom never talked much about his dad, but he’d been able to discern that the two of them were ships that passed in the night. He knows his father’s name but that’s it.
—— His younger was born to his mother and her “boyfriend”, when he was five.
——Also when he was five, he began having oddly detailed dreams, of a place he’d never seen before and involving people he’d never met. However, the first one that he can recall now he had when he was about seven.
—— At that time, he noticed that his life eerily reflected that of the dreams he always had; the tip-off was when his mother’s health declined. It was also then that he took up an interest in music and performing.
——With his mother able to work less and less, the small family that was barely scraping by before sunk into abject poverty. To lessen the burden, his brother began staying with his father for long periods when he was thirteen and his brother was eight. Back to being just him and his mom the two soldiered by with the help of governmental assistance programs, which was still barely enough for the both of them.
——In high school a classmate asked Gael to model for a piece he planned on entering a contest with. The piece ended up winning and his classmate gave him a portion of the prize money, and he realized that modeling might be a viable way for him to make some extra money for himself and his mom.
——He started to go to auditions, even taking the train by himself to get to ones in NY, he didn’t particularly like modeling but the income that he began bringing in became essential to sustaining their household. When didn’t have a modeling job, he worked at a convenience store.
—— When he had collected up some experience working as a model, he sought out an
artist management company in NY, NY, figuring that it would be easier to transition from modeling into a musician that way.
—— When he was turning eighteen he released his first ‘single’ still with that company called “Dreaming”, a song that he’d written/recorded for music class in school that received a professional reproduction. And it since has unexpectedly made it onto the billboard pop 100, peaking at 89.
——Since then he has made more tracks for soundtracks on tv shows, songs, and done more modeling work but he can’t really be called a pop star nor his music career a success, yet.
Extras

—— His favorite colors to dye his hair, in no particular order, are: cherry red, teal, gray, and medium brown.
—— Finds suspenders either unreasonably cute, sexy, or repulsive depending on who’s wearing them.
—— Although there are three people in his dreams, including himself, he can only recall feeling romantic love for one of the other two.
—— Gael’s father is Korean and his mother is Spanish.

Last edited:

Gael Lee

INSERT POST

lorem
lorem
lorem

❝ Ah, pardon me for intruding. But, before the story begins, it’s my duty to inform you that although this story details actual events, these events occurred in another world; separate from the one in which you have encountered it now. This story will be told by @Meringue & @crepe the only two beings in this world that experienced it first hand. All others should refrain from intervening, but are welcome to read along ♪! The purpose of this story is to entertain and intrigue, and not to disturb. Esteemed readers, be aware that mentions and, perhaps, depictions of ████, ████, and ███ are present within this story, if such mentions and depictions disturb you, please be kind to yourself do not force yourself to read them. Well then, I won’t hold you up any longer; please enjoy!❞

❝ ❞

❝ ❞

Last edited:
In an undesignated location, existed a room in which everything was completely white; from the minimal furnishings to even the walls and ceiling. Everything was pristine and tidy, to the point that it was a bit hard to look at. Opaque fog clouded the lower half of the room, pooling in the corners and anything that touched the ground in particular.

Even so the room’s sole occupant, a system resembling a young man with coincidently white blonde hair, wasn’t weighed down by the sterile environment. Quite the opposite actually, it was in high-spirits at the moment.

"내 꿈이 현실이 될 그 날을, "

A song with no apparent source filled the blank space. The room’s occupant accompanied the singer during the parts when they felt the urge; spinning and leaping around the room in sync to the music. When it spun there wouldn’t be a hint of disorientation, and no matter where the jumps took it there was always a brightly colored platform there to land on. There wasn’t such thing as a limit in this place, if the ceiling or wall was reached it simply stretched further to accommodate.

“Oh. Eh. Oh. Eh. Oh-Oh. 좁혀 가고 있지.”

This was #9181415, a—currently— inactive D-rank system. only one rank above the lowest. E-rank systems were practically just extra RAM for Lord God to use when needed. D-rank was reserved brand new systems and those perpetually unaccomplished types. 918, however, belonged in neither category.

But it never got its promotion. It broke a cardinal rule and the consequences for that were three demotions and a hard reset. 918 was restored to its original condition at the start of its contract. So it didn’t remember what rule it broke, why, or really anything at all. It remembered its reference number and its duties only. The white walls of the room reflected his empty mind.

It could be worse. The punishment was typically four demotions and a life of being spare memory storage. Unable to move, think, like, or do anything. Lord God could perform miracles, but no one wanted to be merged with him in that way. Thanks to the old 918’s accomplishments, the present 918 got a second chance.

The other systems were all very considerate. It must be because 918 was well liked in the past. When it was curious they would all gladly describe it’s past self’s personality. His likes and dislikes. Not to mention that he was a he. 918 knew the difference between men and women. Systems couldn’t look at their own faces, but they could look at each other. From what the others told it, 918’s form was that of a male. In the past he liked to be referred to in masculine terms. But now 918 just couldn’t understand that sentiment. It was just data and this appearance was just like a projection. How could it be male or female?

022 gave it a list of songs that the old 918 liked. Apparently the one playing now was one of his favorites. It did sound nice, but it didn’t spark any memories. 918 was no closer to comprehending who or what it once was, but it did know one thing: It was lucky. Thanks to the efforts of the past it had a second opportunity to reach its goal. And if it could feel anything it would feel that the only right to do was to repay the old 918 by fulfilling the dream that they shared.

“세차게 날개를 펼칠 때• 천국의 문이 열린다.”

918 sang along throughout the song’s crescendo, leaping from the raised platform mounted on the wall onto a nearby desk chair. It rolled forward and swiveled around in a circle but 918 stayed balanced and didn’t fall off throughout. The chair rolled over to another platform set a bit higher in the wall than the last. Sitting on top was a pristine white computer mouse and a matching headset.

022 said that 918 should take some time off to get to know itself before ‘getting back on the saddle.’ How much time was some time? Quite a few days had already passed since it woke up.

918 came down from the chair and sat in it properly. At the same time, the song playing in the background faded out. It scooted close to the desk and plucked up the headset with its gloved fingers. It didn’t know how much time was ‘some time’, but it did know that it wouldn’t be able to get anything done by doing nothing and waiting. And maybe—it thought, fitting the headset over its ears and adjusting the attached microphone—maybe, the old 918 would have thought the same way.
918’s mind didn’t change in the time it took it to press a button built into the corner of the desk. Several large screens flickered into existence on the opposing wall. On the screens was video footage of people in all manner of shapes and sizes. Tall, short, men, women, old, young. They were all vastly different and varied, but they all had something in common. They were all going to die, very soon. Their individual displays contained a berth of information about them, including the exact hours, minutes, and seconds until their imminent deaths.

918 didn’t want to wait for a long time. It sifted quickly through the candidates and closed the screens of people with estimated times of death longer than a month. Then, in similar fashion it weeded out those that might not be good for it’s specific program. This time it was mainly children that were cut out. It kept going on like that until there was sizable but promising bunch of potential hosts remaining.

Now...022 recommended reading the information provided about the hosts and watching their interactions with other people to gauge compatibility and potential. Only that was difficult to do because 918 didn’t know what kind of person would be compatible with it. 069 said that for the HAI program a confident person with lots of relationship and life experience was the best choice. 1314, for some reason, said it was good to pick someone who played a lot of video games.

918 read through the information several times, but what ended up catching its attention was actually one of the live feeds. On the screen, a young man’s counter zeroed out and a car promptly ran him down.

“-Pft” There was nothing particularly funny about watching the death. 918 didn’t find anything funny but for some reason it laughed a little. It wasn’t the death or the boy...it was something about the car.

Without considering it for long, 918 clicked over to that screen and typed a short command into it; porting that boy’s soul into the space between worlds. It wasn’t obligated to form a contract with a soul just because it was called here, so if 918 found the boy undesirable it still had other options.

It let the man, Dominic, get his bearings before speaking into its microphone.

“Congratulations, Dominic. You died!” 918’s voice ringing out into the space between worlds was flat somewhat mechanical, but its words were cheery. After thinking a moment it added, “My condolences.”

Last edited:
art by: ekm
TEXT

D27825

Last edited:
3-F850-E4-C-3328-44-FE-9-EDF-1-D090-E65-B77-F.jpg
F0-E9-CC32-CA5-E-4724-B590-7-D02407-AE8-D0.jpg
3081-C26-D-E755-4-CD0-95-C8-6772-FE9-A5210.jpg

Name: Eden Lee
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual omega
Sexual Position: Bottom (wouldn’t mind switching tho)
Race: Werewolf
Height: 5’11” (180 cm)
Weight: 161lbs (73. kg)
About:

Ever since he can remember, Eden has had a honeyed golden spoon held in front of him. All he had to do was open his mouth up and say what he wanted, and it’d be fed to him just like that. His family was a powerful, well connected one; controlling a conglomerate with around thirty multiple subsidiaries internationally.

And his existence was particularly rare, not just as one of the current CEO’s scions but as his only son and a werewolf on top of that. There were many in his family that possessed the trait, but actual werewolves were beginning to dwindle with each passing generation. Thus, everyone paid special attention to any pups that happened to be born.

His parents had an interesting take on the situation, while they were proud of their child, they were also especially careful and strict when it came to his upbringing. Even more so than they had been with their eldest three children. They knew exactly the lengths the family would go to dote on the child, and so they overcompensated in the opposite direction. They didn’t want to end up with a good-for-nothing son who could only rely on others, after all.

Still, it was a losing battle, no matter what Eden was still the family’s precious treasure who couldn’t suffer the smallest grievance without an army of individuals in black suits jumping to his defense. By twelve he was very spoiled, but somehow managed to avoid becoming a rotten, entitled, child. But then, in middle school when everyone was tested to determine their secondary sex, things changed.

His family was known for three things, their wealth, status, and their consistency in producing powerful alphas. His grandfather was one, so was his father, and even his eldest sister was as well. So it wasn’t even a question that Eden would present that way as well. Everyone thought so. That was probably why the reality of the situation was so polarizing.

The wolf they thought they were raising turned out to be just a pig in the end. No one could accept that outcome. At that time, Eden was just a kid, who was especially naive from being coddled for so long. He couldn't understand why the adults who treated him with so much care before were now so short and distant; especially his parents. He thought he did something wrong. Even if he was bad before; he never had to worry about not being forgiven, especially if he apologized. But this time was different, no matter what they didn’t want to take a glance at him and were even annoyed when he tried to get their attention.

Being the golden child previously, he couldn’t stand getting the cold shoulder at all. Eventually, when he got a hold of his grandfather after so long and asked what he could do, he finally received an answer. “Be a beta,” he’d said. If he couldn’t live up to their expectations, the very least he could do was be the bare minimum, right? Alphas, betas, omegas, Eden didn’t really understand the difference between them, but he thought what his grandfather said made sense. He just didn’t know how to be a beta, but his grandfather promised to help him.

If he could go back and change anything about his life, he would go back to that day and never ask that question.He really had no idea what he was agreeing to. From that day on, with the help of his immediate family and powerful hormone suppressants, he began to conceal his gender. Everyone who even might’ve known about it was quietly dealt with. There were some close calls, but he managed to get through middle and high school with his secret intact. For he commuted and didn’t live on campus, and would eventually graduate with a bachelor's degree in international finance and accounting.

And thanks to the magic of nepotism, he soon found himself with a position in a subsidiary that managed a hotel, owned by his family. Don’t get him wrong, he’s well aware of the fact that he’s had opportunities that many omegas can only dream off. Still, he can’t help but feel some dissatisfaction and malcontent with the situation, even as he works to maintain it.

Last edited:
image 1
image 2
image 3
- When posted, the name part shifts ~22 pxs left compared to the preview mode, so keep that in mind.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean congue lacus urna, sit amet ornare erat dapibus id. Nam eu ex mi. Mauris dapibus placerat tellus porta fringilla. Duis et odio purus. Nulla mattis in neque non ultricies. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Ut volutpat leo id convallis venenatis.

Fusce lacinia nisl a dignissim tristique. Aenean aliquet augue et tellus cursus dignissim. Proin congue felis et sem euismod, rhoncus rutrum nisi faucibus. In eget viverra ante. Curabitur in ornare ante. In tristique tortor leo, ac luctus elit efficitur eget. Nulla facilisis erat eget posuere pulvinar. Praesent fermentum sapien eu neque lobortis placerat. Aenean felis mauris, commodo posuere iaculis eget, hendrerit sed elit. Fusce id eros eget justo pulvinar porttitor. Quisque suscipit varius ex, quis auctor libero viverra in. In vitae neque eu enim rhoncus imperdiet vitae sed odio. Aliquam ac lorem est. Nullam efficitur vitae lectus vel fringilla.

Suspendisse pulvinar turpis vestibulum, congue dui ac, suscipit eros. Nullam pharetra quam in metus maximus, vel efficitur lacus vehicula. Proin lacinia ultricies neque a blandit. Suspendisse eu condimentum velit. Phasellus rhoncus eros diam, vel euismod est finibus ac. Nunc vitae magna at tellus faucibus ultricies sed ut nisi. Proin non risus magna. Donec pellentesque nibh eu eros auctor, eu pellentesque velit bibendum.

Vestibulum interdum in purus eget sodales. Aliquam erat volutpat. Aenean tristique eros lorem, ut ultrices nisl accumsan eget. In ante risus, cursus sed augue ac, aliquam lacinia nisl. Aenean finibus placerat tincidunt. Ut aliquam bibendum purus, id scelerisque libero tempus vel. Suspendisse turpis tellus, rhoncus ut enim ut, malesuada fermentum nisl.

Vestibulum sit amet arcu suscipit, luctus est at, aliquet tortor. Mauris eget augue scelerisque, vestibulum augue sed, malesuada nulla. Curabitur eget nisl egestas dolor molestie porta. Aenean vel ex varius, consectetur orci vel, dictum libero. Aliquam erat volutpat. Etiam commodo risus massa, vel efficitur eros tristique id. Duis sed augue vitae orci congue dapibus. Mauris quis urna mollis nisi malesuada molestie.
Code by Jenamos

Last edited: