"You'll never be alone."
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Anytime I have internet access, honestly.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Science fiction
Modern
Fantasy
Horror
Survival
Naturally developed romance
OC Fandom (ask about my fandoms!)
So, yeah, the title basically says it all. I'm an oddball who is looking for 1x1 roleplays that don't contain smut or have romance for the main theme. Sure, we can play a little with romance, but I don't want the plot to be based on it.

That being said, here are some things I do like.

-Survival
-Apocalypses
-Science fiction
-Fantasy
-Dystopias
-Suspense, drama, and action
-Building interesting worlds and characters
-Realism

I write just about as much as I'm given, and I would prefer if my partner has at least intermediate levels of writing. I'm flexible with posting speeds and whatnot: just tell me if you're going to be gone for longer than normal and let me know what your regular posting speed is and we'll be good. Also, if you really need to know how old I am, I'm sixteen.

I'll be glad to answer any questions you have, and if you're interested, comment or shoot me a PM!

Last edited:
We may be able to build a world or plot.

Reactions: Joan
I don't really know the standards here even after reading the writing levels thingy so dunno if I'm intermediate but I'd like to make a suspenseful, action RP!

• Love
We may be able to build a world or plot.

Okay, cool, any specific ideas or genres you're interested in?

I don't really know the standards here even after reading the writing levels thingy so dunno if I'm intermediate but I'd like to make a suspenseful, action RP!

Haha same, anything above intermediate I don't know if I fulfill but I do know that I don't want to do the stuff below it.

Great! Any specific plots? Do you want fantasy, science fiction, modern, survival, or some other genre?

Hey, hey still taking volunteers?

I would love to rp anything dystopian or survival based. A focus on team/family relationship development while overcoming conflicts is right up my alley.

• Love
Hey, hey still taking volunteers?

I would love to rp anything dystopian or survival based. A focus on team/family relationship development while overcoming conflicts is right up my alley.
That sounds absolutely amazing! I'd love to jump right into figuring out a specific plot for this ^.^ would you prefer to work it out through PM or on the forums?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: tigertruth
Okay, cool, any specific ideas or genres you're interested in?

Haha same, anything above intermediate I don't know if I fulfill but I do know that I don't want to do the stuff below it.

Great! Any specific plots? Do you want fantasy, science fiction, modern, survival, or some other genre?
I'm a fan of fantasy, urban fantasy especially. I don't have any specific plots in mind but I'd love to work on it ^_^

• Thank You
I'm a fan of fantasy, urban fantasy especially. I don't have any specific plots in mind but I'd love to work on it ^_^
Ooh, urban fantasy sounds good! Would you prefer to work out a plot through PM or on the forums?

Whichever is more convenient for you!
In that case, shoot me a PM with any preliminary ideas you have and we can begin building ^.^

The genres I prefer would be fantasy or SciFi. I have a couple plots that work more with medieval fantasy.

That sounds absolutely amazing! I'd love to jump right into figuring out a specific plot for this ^.^ would you prefer to work it out through PM or on the forums?

Awesome. We can hash out details through PM but I do prefer the actual rp to be in forums.

I'm very excited~ I've been wanting to do an rp like this for a quite a long time! :flail:

The genres I prefer would be fantasy or SciFi. I have a couple plots that work more with medieval fantasy.

Alright, medieval fantasy, sounds good. Do you want to plan on forums or through PM?

Awesome. We can hash out details through PM but I do prefer the actual rp to be in forums.

I'm very excited~ I've been wanting to do an rp like this for a quite a long time! :flail:

Awesome ^.^ Send me a PM with any preliminary ideas you have and we can begin working out the details!

Reactions: tigertruth
Discuss through PMS would be preferred.

If you're still looking for a partner, I'd love to do something with you!

If you're still looking for a partner, I'd love to do something with you!

I've gotten a few at this point but I'm not swamped or anything, so sure, I'm up for that! :D You're actually the first person under 18 to respond, funnily enough...

Do you prefer planning through PMs or on the forums?

I've gotten a few at this point but I'm not swamped or anything, so sure, I'm up for that! :D You're actually the first person under 18 to respond, funnily enough...

Do you prefer planning through PMs or on the forums?
Actually I'm 16 and you're?? Really the first partner I've gotten my age so that's neat.

Can we do PMS?

Actually I'm 16 and you're?? Really the first partner I've gotten my age so that's neat.

Can we do PMS?

Oh cool! Is your birthday before or after September? Totally not trying to see who's older nope

Of course! Send me any preliminary ideas you may have or just the genre you want to roleplay and we can start planning ^^

Hey! Are you still looking for partners? I'm into most of the stuff you listed ^^​

Status
Not open for further replies.