1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
Almost every day. However I do take a few days hiatus now and then.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern, drama, fantasy, romance, supernatural, apocalyptic, and malexmale, but that doesn't prevent me from trying out any others. I will say one thing tho: BDSM <3
Basically I am searching for a rp where the siblings are between 17-23 years old, and living in Asgard. I am inspired by both the mc universe, but also the comics. My Loki is dedicated, tricky and charming. I am curious to see what kind of Thor you will bring to the rp, though for it to have the kind of drama I want Thor would have to carry the same bright ambition and popularity he is known for. What else would there be for Loki to be jealous of? ;)

I am interested in discussing plot, but basically it's about the brothers living together in the palace, going about their everyday life. I want comedy, romance, action and drama. Maybe they are aware Loki is adopted from the start. Maybe they have feelings for each other, but being brothers and all makes it weird to them. Maybe they are just brothers who sometimes can't stand each other.
I'm very much up for shipping, but that is no criteria.

I've never written a thread like this before, so I apologize beforehand if there's something important I've left out.

- Laivindur.

Attachments

• large.jpg
    large.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 4
I would be interested in a thor and loki relationship that though not romantic is more good in nature. Im not very good with the royal we though. Plus im out on a phone so we can talk more about this later.

Pm me for more plotting ^^

Still open. Send me a PM if you are interested.