Somebody That You Used To Know

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mika

Original poster
School again? Fuck. The sound of feet stomping through the cold apartment alerted Cinda that the time to leave was long past, and that now she was running late. Instead of having to sneak out the front door, Cinda hastily got dressed and leapt out through her second story window, school bag in hand, and a bag of prepared emergency cereal that she had to refill at least once a week. Okay, maybe twice. She couldn't help it sometimes. She abhorred going to school everyday, and this time it was more than just school.

Cinda had taken a year off after her almost disastrous freshman year at Acadia High. It couldn't have been worse, but then she was sent to a private school, Dragomir School for the Gifted. It was her only option. Either that, or... Well, she didn't want to think about that now. After her schoolings there, she was then brought back to Acadia high, but she was absolutely different from before. She barely even looked the same.

When Cinda arrived at Acadia's main gates, y/c rushed up to her, but she didn't even seem to notice. She brushed by as if no one was even there. Too bad for her, y/c was persistent and grabbed her arm. Too bad for y/c, Cinda was not in the mood. "Let go of me, freak." Cinda hissed between peculiarly sharp teeth. She yanked her arm back, and strode to the two large wooden doors, quickly disappearing into the school.

"Tch." Cinda clicked her tongue, rolling her eyes as the professor stood at the front of the lecture hall, talking about some shit called Mitochondria. Unfortunately, he heard her, and he decided to ask her a question in front of the class. "Okay Miss Cinda, can you please tell the class what the Mitochondria is?" Cinda smirked, having known the answer before the question was even asked. "The Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell, Mister Lewis. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go smash my head against a wall to forget the agony of sitting through this lecture." The old professor looked shocked as Cinda stood up and left the hall.

Once again, misfortune struck Cinda as she slunk through the hallways. Y/c happened to be out of class at the same time, apparently heading towards the water fountain. Cinda had other plans, going home, however y/c wouldn't let that happen. Once again, y/c followed Cinda and grabbed her arm. "Damn you" she growled. "What the Hell do you want with me?"

Status
Not open for further replies.