Somebody Fed Those Things Again... (Gremlins Fan-RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
for my character, I was thinking a more sarcastic and kind of a chicken type who tries to act brave in front of people but is mostly scared at horror happenings

Interesting. Sounds like fun!

@lucarionme, are you just gonna play a Gremlin or did you have a human counter-part to work with too?

We don't need another, I was just asking out of curiosity. No worries.

Also, should anyone want to play more then one character, I always have a Max of 3 characters per player, so feel free to go nuts if you feel like you can handle it.

We don't need another, I was just asking out of curiosity. No worries.

Also, should anyone want to play more then one character, I always have a Max of 3 characters per player, so feel free to go nuts if you feel like you can handle it.
thinking of also playing another gremlin

Yeah, there's always at least 1 good Mogwai

If we're going to stick closely to canon, it'd be very unlikely that there would be so many mogwai with the minority gene in one place. Of course, we have the power to make any number of lucky cosmic occurences happen, but I believe the book said that the minority to majority gene ratio could be anywhere around like 1 in 1000.

These are the headcanons I use. It's half canon/half fan interpretation to fill in the blanks but it all fits very well together.

• Thank You
Reactions: True North
Can the main Mogwai be a female instead to be original? If so I'd willingly play her. Also, if not I'd like a female minority Mogwai for my character if that's ok. (One of the offspring of the main)

If the main Mogwai stays male, then I think it'd be more original to have him become the leader of the new generation of Gremlins by accident or betrayal. One or two Mogwai offspring, of the main Mogwai, could be nice minority Mogwai :) (Maybe twin brother and sister!) That would make sense for the 1 in 1,000 thing.

Last edited:
The mogwai/gremlins are agender/asexual so it can present however you want it to if you end up getting to design it. But just keep that in mind.

And I don't know how the twin thing would work because of the random combination of genes in each new creature to keep the gene pool fresh.

Well technically, the two Mogwai Billy had at his teachers classroom(the one in the box and the one he created there) were almost identical and acted just as nicely as Gizmo did.

I realize that in a movie you can only have so-many props, but even the fan info thinks that those guys may have been Eternals (Good Mogwai) like Gizmo, but they harboured some kind of anger towards somebody which made them eat after midnight.

Reactions: True North
Possibly. Hah, please tell me if I ever dig too deep into the lore for ya'll's taste, bc I'm just really hype about Gremlins hhh

The mogwai/gremlins are agender/asexual so it can present however you want it to if you end up getting to design it. But just keep that in mind.
I'm aware that they are asexual sir @lucarionme.. I read the link you provided and it says they can exhibit female or male behavior, and that is what I meant. I personally don't see the designing thing necessary - we could just have a really well written description and personality.

I just meant having the character design in your head /to/ be able to describe it, sorry;;;

It's ok! :P I'm excited to start :braces:

Status
Not open for further replies.