Somebody Fed Those Things Again... (Gremlins Fan-RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mowgli (named after the little Indian boy from Jungle book) is cute tho!

I know, I never said it wasn't gonna be considered, just trying to see a variety of names first before we decide.

There's also Syrup

Mowgli > Mogwai it even sounds the same. It's the epitome of divine amazingness. :yes:

If Mowgli isn't chosen for a god forbidden reason. What about Teddy, Koda, or Rocco? :P

We can get the name later. What else did you want to discuss?

The only question I have is when the OOC will be up? :)

Soon most likely

• Love
Reactions: True North
We should also talk about the location of this RP. For the second attack (or second phase of the attack), I'd like to do a big city (ex. New York), but I'm cool with anything for the first location.

Maybe a fictional small town?

We should also talk about the location of this RP. For the second attack (or second phase of the attack), I'd like to do a big city (ex. New York), but I'm cool with anything for the first location.

Maybe a fictional small town?
hmm yeah maybe a small fictional town were most people know each other inside the town. We could call it something like bellbrooke or Parkview acres or something

It'd be neat if they lived in a small beach town and the second phase could be in a big vacation city around there.

Yeah, that can work. Then, when we're in the city, we'll have to deal with them not only heading for a beach (again), but also with them escaping from a contained area and into a larger target (the city)

I'll get to work on the OoC and make up a character sketch. Just out of curiosity, do you guys have any ideas for characters yet?

I'm gonna be playing the smart nerdy -guy who's knowledge of Sci-Fi and fantasy would help the group to stay alive and deal with the Gremlins in interesting ways.

And potentially the unnamed Mogwai character (he might become an actual character as opposed to an NPC, not sure just yet. Unless anyone wants to play him?)

Yeah, that can work. Then, when we're in the city, we'll have to deal with them not only heading for a beach (again), but also with them escaping from a contained area and into a larger target (the city)

I'll get to work on the OoC and make up a character sketch. Just out of curiosity, do you guys have any ideas for characters yet?

I'm gonna be playing the smart nerdy -guy who's knowledge of Sci-Fi and fantasy would help the group to stay alive and deal with the Gremlins in interesting ways.

And potentially the unnamed Mogwai character (he might become an actual character as opposed to an NPC, not sure just yet. Unless anyone wants to play him?)
haven't really thought about it yet, I will think about that right now

I'm thinking of playing as a peace loving hippie girl or a dread head surfer kid :) I might change my mind and surprise everyone with another choice, but those are my thoughts atm!

Oh my, I have to be a part of this. I'd totally be up for playing an Alpha Gremlin if they aren't all going to be NPCs.

I honestly never thought I'd find a Gremlins RP like this and it sounds amazing!

Reactions: True North
Awesomeness, glad to have you onboard! OoC should be up later this week if all goes according to plan.

I don't see why you couldn't play a Gremlin, I'll probably only give out a few roles based on important NPC's who can become the main villains. Plus, when we kill your character, he/she can be reincarnated as the leader of the next batch! (Stripe/Mohawk kind of idea)

I'm up for designing/ doing ref art for the critters, too. Or if you like, there's always the 3 Unused video game mogwai that just had their action figure wave released that you could use as characters.

Yeah I saw those guys while browsing the Gremlins Wikia. Apparently they're also featured in "Gizmo the Game" and may appear in G3 (the remake, not the sequel)

That strikes me as odd that they'd be in the remake, but yea, I have a history with Gremlins OCs, so if you need my services, I'd totally be down.

Apparently they're gonna be a few of the ones who spawn from Gizmo, along with a newly formed Stripe (apparently they're going with him as the villain again).

There's also a rumour going around about a "good" Gremlin. Most I can figure is an Eternal ate after midnight to protect his/her family and became a Gremlin to help. Who knows.

Well anyways, glad to have you onboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.