Some Vague Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bonkers

Original poster
Hello! You may call me either Jess or Alex. I go by both equally. I'm a nineteen year old female. I'm online nearly everyday. My reply length is typically two paragraphs per character. I'm perfectly content with doubling or tripling. Please do not reply to this thread. PM me.

My RP cravings:

Godsend- I watched this movie yesterday, and I now have a strong urge to roleplay something involving it. I could play Adam/Zachary and continue where the movie left off, or we could do something very similar with OCs.

Sherlock- I would really like to do Parentlock. I have Parentlock OCs for pretty much every paring.

Touched by an Angel- This a very odd request. I'm not even a religious person, but I'm addicted to this show. I'll do anything involving the canon characters with OCs mixed in. I don't like how the show ended, so I'd prefer to keep it with Monica still being under Tess's supervision and nothing changing in that respect.

Foster-family/Adoption- I would like to play a child that's a foster-child, and he eventually gets adopted. There would be a lot of drama and angst involved, and my character had a pretty messed up past.

Status
Not open for further replies.