Some 'Steam' for Her 'Airship'

He smiled and stood, moving behind her and resting his hands lightly on her shoulders. He leaned in close and followed her gaze. "And which ship is yours, Captain?" He asked, making the connection rather quickly that he should be addressing her as that, instead of miss. While he looked out his fingers began to gently work at her tired muscles, each one strong yet gentle and moved with the skill required to massage without the occasional prick of pain that was usual.

Her muscles were tight, heavy with stress. "The Sparrow." She pointed. "That one there. Third in from the left. My father runs a mercenary company, before you ask how a woman becomes captain."

She let her eyes close as he worked so expertly at her muscles. "Mm...I am to take over when he retires or passes..." Maybe Fredrick wouldn't be so bad. Antonio was always just slightly too rough with his massages...

He sighed softly as he looked out at the ship. It had always been his dream to be able to travel the world... but he just didnt have the money to charter a vessel, or the skill to work on a ship. He leaned in and kissed the nape of her neck gently. "Well, I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job..." He said, softly. "You certainly seem to have a wonderful head on your shoulders."

"Mmm...thank you..." She closed her eyes and just relaxed into the massage.

When he was done, she stretched and smiled. "Thank you for that, Fredrick." She stood up and walked around his room, once more taking in every square inch of it. "You're obviously skilled." She looked over at him. "How long have you worked here?"

He moved to sit on his bed and smiled. "Do you want the truth, or what I tell everyone?" He asked with a laugh. "The truth, I'm sure..." He said, watching her take in his room. It was nicely decorated, obviously with a woman's touch, giving it quite the lived in look. There were a few trinkets around left by clients as gifts, and she'd notice that one or two of the items had noble seals on them. Apparently this gentleman was something that rich women liked to spend their time and money on.

"I've been in this building my whole life... working here since I was old enough to get it up." He said with a laugh. "My mother works downstairs..." He said, honestly. He didn't quite want to let her know that his mother RAN the place... that tended to scare people off.

She picked up a trinket with a royal seal on it, then put it back down. She smiled at him. "Apparently you come highly recommended." She stepped over to him. "Born and raised here? It honestly doesn't seem like too bad of a life...not too much to worry about in a place like this, I'd imagine. I know how much I paid Antonio for the time I stayed with him...are you any more expensive?"

She walked over to look out the window again before reaching up and untying the curtain. She let it fall closed, then looked down to take off her gloves. When her gloves were off, she reached up to her neck, unbuttoning the top two pearl buttons. With that done, she turned and sat on the bench in front of the window again. She crossed her right leg over her left and held it out to him, expecting him to understand exactly what he wanted her to do.

His heart throbbed as he glanced over and saw her working on the buttons of her blouse. He walked over and looked down at her boot, then back up at her face, smirking. He knew exactly what she wanted... and he also knew that she liked to be told no, so he decided to take a risk. "Did you need something, Captain?" He asked, holding her foot in his hand and slowly sliding his hand up the leather calf.

A smile tugged ever so briefly at the corner of her lips. "I would like my boot loosened. I would do it myself but my corset inhibits some of my more flexible movements." She looked down, watching him rub his hand up her boot. It was almost like she could feel his hand on her skin...at least Antonio had left her with a suitable replacement...

"You avoid my question, though...are you any more expencive than Antonio?"

He raised an eyebrow. "You want your boot loosened?" He asked, setting her foot down on the floor as he knelled in front of her. "And what if I want you to keep your boots on?" He asked as he ran his hand up her calf again, gently teasing the skin where her boot ended. His hands were softer than Antonio's, though he was gentle, he did lack a certain gruff handsomeness that the spaniard had. "And my price doesn't matter tonight..." He said, looking up at her and smiling. "You can consider tonight a gift." He said as he started to slowly push her skirt aside so he could have better access to her thigh.

"I only want it loosened, not removed." She said, sliding a hand down the slit of her dress to unfasten the buckles that usually held it closed up her thigh. She let it fall open and watched him. She did note the softness of his hands, and he wasn't as strong-looking as Antonio had been...but he would do for tonight. She enjoyed his touch, the gentleness of it, how he knelt before her. It was different than Antonio, sure, but...Antonio was gone...she needed to move on.

"And I appreciate the gift...but I had planned on staying three nights in port. If you satisfy me, I will stay all three nights with you. If you do not, I will start cycling through the other men until I find what I need. I would hate to stop patronizing this bordello...I have yet to find another that suits my tastes...and the owner does so well in running it, keeping it clean, keeping a fine staff..."

He nodded and slowly leaned his head in, kissing at the top of her boot before taking the laces, buckles, snaps and what not into his teeth and slowly working them so the boot was more open, letting her leg have some air. While he worked on the boot, his hands slid further up her leg, slowly tracing playful patterns on her alabaster skin.

"I would like it if I didn't have to search too hard...but he will be hard to replace." She said softly, watching him as he worked. She enjoyed it, absolutely, but she had to let him know how serious she was. She wasn't taking any of this lightly. She never took anything lightly. She dove in head first and fought her way to what she wanted. It was just how she was.

She leaned back, her corset keeping her spine nice and straight. She watched him as he worked. He was good, she had to admit that. And she didn't need someone exactly like Antonio. That would be too hard for her. Maybe someone softer would be a nice change...

He looked up and sat back, folding his hands in his lap. "I will certainly do my best to replace him... but nothing will truly be able to replace a lost friend." He said, frowning softly. He sighed and moved over to her other boot, using his hands this time as he kissed softly at her knee.

He really wanted to impress this woman, both because she carried herself so well, and because she had been close to Antonio... she was his only way to connect with his lost friend now.

"Were you his closest friend here? From what you have said, it sounds like it. It sounds like you were...if he slept with you...Now that I think about it, I do believe he mentioned you once or twice. Not by name, but as a male lover he used, usually when he was done with me." She smirked softly. "As I left, he would say 'until next time. I'm off to see my boyfriend' and laugh..." She sighed and watched him with her other boot. She missed him more than she would like to admit.

He looked up at her and frowned, sitting back and pulling his hands into his lap. His eyes were watering up just slightly. "He... he talked about me?" He asked, sniffing. He had always loved Antonio... but never really knew if he felt the same way. "He called me his boyfriend?" He asked, lip quivering. "I know I shouldn't ask you things like that... but... I just... he was the only one here who cared..."

A very strange feeling welled up inside the captain as she looked upon the prostitute on his knees in front of her. She pulled her foot back, watching his face. "Y-yes....yes he did...I always thought he was joking, but...oh dear..."

She hadn't wanted to make him cry...She slowly knelt down in front of him and pulled him to her chest in a hug. It was a strange thing for her to do, if someone who knew her saw it. And even to him, it might feel like a bit of a stiff motion, and she didn't know why she was doing it. But he just looked so...so fragile, so vulnerable sitting there on the floor. All she wanted to do was pick him up and hold him and tell him everything would be alright...how strange...

And that one tender, if a bit stiff, act sent him from simply sniffling, to down right sobbing over his lost friend. He threw his arms around her and cried on her shoulder, just letting it all out. He'd been holding in the tears for months now... and finally, FINALLY had someone who understood. Who really understood.

She took a slow breath to keep herself from crying as her stiff hug turned into a gentle one. She rocked him just a little bit, sniffing once herself. She let out a sigh and let him cry for a while. Once she had deemed he had cried enough (and she was nice about it, she gave him longer than anyone would expect from her), she held him back at arms length. She pulled out her handkerchief and wiped his face for him. "He wouldn't want us to be so sad...you know he'd want us, you especially, to move on and be happy. He wasn't the sentimental type." Neither was she.

She stood up and held out a hand to him. "Come now. I saw a chess board when I walked in. I could never play with Antonio. Will you challenge me?"

When he was done sobbing he forced a smile and nodded. "You're right. He wouldn't want us crying over him." he said, sniffing and standing. "I'm terribly sorry I broke down like that Miss, it was not very professional of me." He said offering her his hand. "Come... you were right, there was a chess table." He said, forcing a smile. "We should play a game together, I quite enjoy it..."

Cassandra slid her hand into his and smiled. "Good. And I understand. I am glad you were the one to approach me in the main area. I would not have the closure I do now if it had been someone else." She gave his hand a gentle squeeze and let him lead her to the chess table. She sat and surveyed the board. She noted it was just as fancy as everything else in his room and smiled. She put her hands in her lap and looked up to him with a smile. "I am, again, assuming you will be a challenge for me, or at least a better challenge than Antonio which...well...I'm sure you tried to play with him..."

She brought her hands up, placing her elbows on the edge of the table. She laced her fingers together, flattened them out, and rested her chin on the tops of her hands. "Tell me...how do you usually make the game interesting for your clients?"