1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Yaoi, romance, mpreg, pregnant, slice of life, academy, anime-based, supernatural, Omegaverse
Hiya everyone, while I usually do MxM rps, I'm in the mood for some MxF!

I have a few plots and pairings:

-Naruto Universe: Sasuke x OC (Naruto's Twin Sister). While Sasuke was traveling after the Shinobi war, he has a drunkenaffair with Sakura with a girl who looks like Naruto and finds out that she is an Uzumaki. What happens next?

New Prositute x Client or Police officer: a young girl has to make some money so she tries to sell her body, but she's a virgin and doesn't know anything about sex. What if she falls in love with her first client?

Nerdy/Geeky Girl x Hot Guy: A new neighbor moves in to the geeky girl and she notices his attractiveness and his sexual nature. What if she wants a piece of him and he's willing to please?

Slave x Princess: A slave boy is purchased for a young princess to do with as she pleases. So she uses him for cleaning and sex.

Demon x Contractee: In Victoria England, a girl sells her soul to move up in life from her peasant position. What happens when a demon comes and the contract states that she must be his sex slave in exchange?

Wolf Shifters: The men claim whomever they want as a mate. Women have to accept it. The leader of the wolves is a female shifters who can beat any male who wants to mate with her. What happens when a rival tribe's alpha challenges the Woman to be his mate and she losses?

Sexy Doctor x Patient: a girl is treated by a doctor who takes advantage of her, and she doesn't mind ;) when she becomes pregnant, she'll get to see him more often as well.

(Must be knowledgeable of Mortal Kombat for this RP) Erron Black x OC (or Cassie Cage): She was on his list to Kill, but during their match, it becomes a make-out session and the two hook up and make a baby in the process?

Last edited:
Your role would be male. I would RP as a female, but the roles of who's legendary or the common gijinka are reversible.

I'd the interested in the ones listed below, PM me if interested ;)

New Prositute x Police officer

Nerdy/Geeky Girl x Hot Guy

Slave x Princess

Demon x Contractee

I'd be up for any of them aside the Mortal Kombat one! :)

I like the demon x contractee

I would be interested in playing the slave to your princess. (Though I would also be interested in it being a prince xD) pm me if you are still looking

I send everyone emails. I hope you all got them will respond as soon as possible ^_^

RPS STILL AVAILABLE:

-Naruto Universe: Sasuke x OC (Naruto's Twin Sister). While Sasuke was traveling after the Shinobi war, he has a drunkenaffair with Sakura with a girl who looks like Naruto and finds out that she is an Uzumaki. What happens next?

New Prositute x Client or Police officer: a young girl has to make some money so she tries to sell her body, but she's a virgin and doesn't know anything about sex. What if she falls in love with her first client?

Slave x Princess: A slave boy is purchased for a young princess to do with as she pleases. So she uses him for cleaning and sex.

Demon x Contractee: In Victoria England, a girl sells her soul to move up in life from her peasant position. What happens when a demon comes and the contract states that she must be his sex slave in exchange?

Sexy Doctor x Patient: a girl is treated by a doctor who takes advantage of her, and she doesn't mind ;) when she becomes pregnant, she'll get to see him more often as well.

(Must be knowledgeable of Mortal Kombat for this RP) Erron Black x OC (or Cassie Cage): She was on his list to Kill, but during their match, it becomes a make-out session and the two hook up and make a baby in the process?