1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Psychological, Modern, School Life, Paranormal
tumblr_o2gx7qebq51sok7a0o1_400.gif

Hope this brightened up your day (if you're a cat person). c: I just love kitties. I couldn't resist. Btw, all of the plots listed are supernatural plots. I intend to add realistic plots later.

• Hey, everyone! I had this random spur of creativity and lack of things to do, so I thought I'd come up with a bunch of plots and roll with it. I'd like to say I'm a pretty active roleplayer. I do have things to do during the day, such as a job to go to and an instrument to voraciously practice, but I always have my roleplays close to me because I check the site pretty often on my phone. Uh, and if I'm just not feeling an RP anymore, I'll tell you, though hopefully that doesn't happen. Oh, and there are some rules/requirements on the next tab just to see if we'd be compatible as partners. I attach it to every one of my partner request threads!
  • 。 This a partnership! You have to chat with me! I guess I've never been a fan of the whole "stuffy-and-communicates-just-for-the-roleplay" kind of partner. I like to talk and meet new people! If you don't want to talk, maybe we aren't right for each other.

。 I really like intelligent responses to my posts. Not a fan of the kind of partners that kind of dismiss my posts and steer the plot in a weird direction. I take the time to get to know your characters, to take great interest in them, to write and consider them in my posts, so pleeeaaase do the same.

。 At least two paragraphs a post. At least.

。 For posting frequency, I can fluctuate, but I usually get in a post daily or every two days! Sometimes, even multiple posts a day. I won't ask the same of you, to get posts in daily or every two days I mean, but I would appreciate a couple of posts a week at least. That'd be nice!

。 If you read all of these, tell me your favorite color in the PM you send me!

。 I don't mind cursing or dark elements in a roleplay at all.

。 I do love character sheets and multiple characters, so expect to do those!

。 Be flexible. You can do it! I'd prefer partners who can play male and female.

。 Speaking of which, I can do MxM, MxF, and FxF! No problem! And this is important: I don't do that dom/sub seme/uke stuff. Or, at least, I don't decide immediately what preferences my character has when I create them. So, just be sure to be versatile.

Annnd on to the plots! The first few plots I list are the bigger ones that will require more characters. The ones down the line will have a thinner cast. ^-^
  • A vampire ducks their head from sight in the Victorian Era in London. Having just arrived, having just escaped from whatever life they once lived, starved of blood, they are well aware that they must blend in to avoid detection from whoever or whatever they are escaping. That, and they must learn London's way of life. Stumbling upon an advertisement, the vampire finds that a prominent estate is seeking employment. The vampire makes haste to the Klein Manor, finding themselves encumbered in an eccentric cast of vampires serving the young master of the household. The vampire is informed of their on-the-side, dubious dealings -- maids and cooks by day, hunters of criminals' blood by night.

As a young child, A visited their grandfather in the Japanese countryside often. One Summer day, A was out wandering in the forest near the village, and they stumbled upon an injured pup. Quickly, A carried the puppy to safety, their grandfather's home, and the two worked on relentlessly patching the poor animal up. The whole Summer was spent fretting over the puppy, making sure it was healed properly, and finding joy near the end of Summer to see it be able to walk and play. When it was time for A to leave, they left the puppy in their grandfather's care, one day promising to return. It was when A departed from the home that the puppy took human form, revealing itself as B, a werewolf child who had been beaten and left by the pack. The grandfather decided to care for the child, tenderly raising it as his own, though keeping the child's identity a secret in fear of the pack returning to finish the job. B grew up well with the old man, eternally grateful for the decision to take B in. However, their thoughts were constantly occupied by the whereabouts of A. It was when they were old enough that they asked what had happened to A. The plotting grandfather replied by smiling and sending B on their way to the town of Kiyosato, funding them an apartment and enrolling them in Kiyosato High School with two more words.
    "Find them."

A is a renowned musician. A visionary. Their performances inspire all crowds, bring all kinds of people to tears, and their talents know no end. However, when they leave the practice hall and go home, they are met with B -- the devil's right hand. To put it simply, B has been bored, hungry, and eager for a show. B has always been quite fond of A's music. Taking human form (though still quite capable of possessing demonic qualities), B has been living with A for awhile, so much so that A has accepted B as a painful attachment to their lives. Besides, what could A do? He couldn't kick the demon out. The demon was always with A -- always A's burdening secret. Though, what happens when A forms a small attachment to B, and all of a sudden, nothing seems right without the demon there listening to them perform?

The Richter family are not demons necessarily. However, an ancestor of theirs had relations with a demon; therefore, members of the Richter family have a couple of drops of demon blood in their veins. Raised with that knowledge, A, abandoning their family, moves to the city of Weir to start a new life away from their relatives' madness. (WIP)

Still searching!

I'd be down for the Klein estate one. I could get into that.

I've got a thousand more ideas, of course, but if you just prefer your plots I can do that too. :P

• Love
Reactions: Rika
Very interesting plots! I confess, though, I am terrible at playing males, although I could definitely try?

Green, by the way. Not a bright, lime green, more of a dark, emerald green. (Favorite color. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Rika
I'd be down for the Klein estate one. I could get into that.

I've got a thousand more ideas, of course, but if you just prefer your plots I can do that too. :P

Message me, and we can totally do Klein Estate! Or, if you rather, you can tell me your plots, and if I like them, I can give them a shot too. c: <3

Very interesting plots! I confess, though, I am terrible at playing males, although I could definitely try?

Green, by the way. Not a bright, lime green, more of a dark, emerald green. (Favorite color. ;)

That's a gorgeous shade of green. You don't have to play males if it's out of your comfort zone, but if you'd like to give it a try, that's certainly fine with me. :3 Message me, and we can write together, yes?! <3 <3 <3

• Love
Reactions: XIII
Still searching~

Status
Not open for further replies.