Some Pairings MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shakenSilences

Original poster
Hello, my name is Chesh it is nice to meet you all. I mainly play female characters and only rp MxF.

I have a few rp requirements that I'd like to make clear before I get into the plots. So please read them and decide if you are able to meet them or not.

Requirements
1. Length- As far as I'm concerned, length doesn't matter so much to me as the actual content. Then again, shorter posts tend to make me lose interest fairly quickly which brings me to my absolute biggest 'no no' when it comes to length. Never under any circumstances give me a one liner. Let alone dialogue responses with no outer details. Because of this I would prefer to keep the minimum at 2 DECENT length paragraphs.

2. 3rd Person- Pretty please please please with a cerry on top speak in third person. I only ask that you don't control my character by telling me how to react to things and getting upset when I don't react the way you wanted me to. I like to play my character and I like you to play yours. I may make suggestions but I will never tell you how to use your character.

3. Plot/ Development- I don't like it when there is too much pre development. Let's get a basic out line of the plot, the setting, and our characters then just jump right on in. You're all wonderful people and I'm sure you can understand as fellow role players that this dampens the creative freedom involved in an rp. Creative freedom is one of the reasons why roleplay is so fun to me and I bet that if you stop trying to plan out every single detail you will realize that its SO MUCH MORE FUN.

4. Grammar/Spelling- No text talk and attempt decent spelling. With grammar, just make sure I can understand it and that you don't sound like a 3rd grader(no offense to 3rd graders, I love you all)

Assassin x Target
Hitchiker x Boy/Girl on the run
Boy on the run x Girl on the run
Guard x Prisoner
Prisoner x Prisoner
Bad Boy x Good Girl
Bad Boy x Bad Girl
Supernatural Humanoid x Hunter
Vampire x Vampress
Vampire/Vampress x Human
Witch x Vampire
Vampress x Warlock
Witch x Warlock
Demon x Angel
Demon x Demon
Angel x Human
Demon x Human
Forest Girl/Boy x Explorer
Lone Islander x Lone survivor of a shipwreck

Fairytail Rp
I recently finished my fairytail OC Astrid Coreliss and if you were at all interested. Please tell me because I've been itching to get some use out of her and my group rp that I've been planning won't be getting started for like another week or so. So please tell me if you're at all interested. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vampire x Vampress
Vampire/Vampress x Human
Witch x Vampire
Vampress x Wizard
Witch x Wizard
Demon x Angel
Demon x Demon
Angel x Human
Demon x Human

I like all of these and your requirements are completely understandable ^_^ pm me if you'd like to get something started.

Forest Girl/Boy x Explorer sounds intriguing. I'm interested in starting a 1x1 with that plot ~(^o^~)

I'm interested in good girl x bad boy, bad boy x bad girl, or the boy on the run x girl on the run!

Status
Not open for further replies.