Some of the Taboo's art!

S

Sweet~Taboo

Original poster
Random art by me! Just felt like sharing it with Iwaku! Enjoy, well at least i hope you do! :cool:
(also scanners do no justice for shading on pictures!)

^ (the writing, is because i mailed it to a friend of mine! Yes I call him Dorkfish!)

Last one won't show up on here, so here is a link!

Aha! so THIS is where all the artistic talent that should've been mine went to. Awesome work, I envy you T_T

I LOVE IT! So cool! Very creative!

Very nice.

You should draw on clearer paper, however.

Random art by me! Just felt like sharing it with Iwaku! Enjoy, well at least i hope you do! :cool:
(also scanners do no justice for shading on pictures!)

^ (the writing, is because i mailed it to a friend of mine! Yes I call him Dorkfish!)

That there is an image that I would gladly get Tattooed. That's some major talent there, Taboo. Seriously, that is awesome.

Thanks Everyone! XD
Captain Nic: I know the paper messes with the image a bit. They were in letters though, hence the lined paper!
Jumi: Actually drew that to be a tattoo! So that comment was awesome! =)

Well with that being the case, I might contract you for a design then. That's some seriously impressive shit, Taboo.

TABBOO DOES TATTOOS! YAY!

I want to see more of your pics~

Jumi: Anytime!
TK: I've only drawn up designs for a few people, I refuse to actually do a tattoo! I feel like i would mess it up. =/
Thanks again too!

(This is for you TK *snuggles*)
I can't draw faces but here ares some bodies! Slightly creepy without heads i know!

and random heart art!

(Sorry It's so big)

I LIKE THE HEADLESS BODIES. And the heart is beautiful. Seriously. That's tattoo worthy too.