1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Some of my artisticness.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by FallenCain, Mar 28, 2013.

1. I've only got a few things on the internet that I've done in the past. Most of it is from when I was in school.

This one we had to enlarge a photo, make graphed blocks onto it, and then redraw the picture at that size with a different design or form of line in each block. The overall goal was to create a flowing grid of values to create the finished image. When viewed up close it looks like all of the different designs, but from afar it becomes a single image.

Waylon Reavis

In this one I had a stock image of my halloween costume several years ago. I was just learning to use photoshop and was working with glowing sources. I decided to make my eye glowing. P.S. I was an emo kid for halloween...

Enpowerment

Those are the only ones I am willing to share, however there are a few more on my deviant account. Hopefully I will be submitting more stuff as I've started to get back into drawing again.