Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hyydra

Original poster
Hi all.

Sooo pretty much I'm trying to get back into writing and I need new people and such. I guess I should list off a bit about me before we make decisions:

-I can post between 2-11 paragraphs. How good I do will determine how much you give me.

-The moment I get a single paragraph or a one liner I will usually call off the RP. Calling off = Being a decent human being and letting you know I'm not interested instead of leaving you on read.

-I'm a very busy person, which means my posts can either be rapid fire back and forth or spaced out within a week. Generally I've been making time on the daily tho, sooo, hopefully that'll be a thing.

-I'm a hetero male, which means the MxM pairings I have are NOT romantic in any way whatsoever. It's been a while since I've done a non-romance RP with another bro just tryna write so hopefully that can be a thing again, idk, it was fun last time.

-I love horror. I have a singular fandom and can play medieval fantasy pretty well but my real lust is for the darker, scarier things.

Ahem, okay. I think that's it.

Anyways, I'm looking for people who're interested in:

-Horror RP's

-Horror Story (Environment's already set up and basically you're a character going through a story. That being said you DO have freedom, just the plot points are controlled and already set up. Not really as boring as it sounds at all :P)

-Modern/Modern Fantasy

-Medieval Fantasy

If anyone is interested and/or has questions please feel free to ask!! I'm down to start PMs first and all too ^^ hope to get feedback!!

Status
Not open for further replies.