Some Ideas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to play girl b in unconventional savior or taming the beast. ^-^

All your plots are fantastic.
Unconventional Savior is a definet maybe. However got itch i want to scratch with I Dare You!. interested in that?

Unconventional Savior is a definet maybe. However got itch i want to scratch with I Dare You!. interested in that?
Hmm I am willing to do that one too. But are you only willing to do fxf? (which I can do) Also I would pick to play the outcast XP

Hmm I am willing to do that one too. But are you only willing to do fxf? (which I can do) Also I would pick to play the outcast XP
drac that's the one i wanted to do! as for the fxf, that is how these were designed.

Well if you wish to do that one with me I can do fxf but as I mentioned I would like to play the outcast.

Well if you wish to do that one with me I can do fxf but as I mentioned I would like to play the outcast.
well alright, also the Unconventional savior is fully open as i think that one fell through.

Reactions: Cirilla
Could you pretty please pm me? And we can sort this out XD

How many banners do you have?!

I would be interested in the "Princess and the street Rat" or "I dare you" if you are still looking for people :)

I would be interested in the "Princess and the street Rat" or "I dare you" if you are still looking for people :)
I dare you. Pm ya?

I would be interested in the "Taming of the Beast" idea you had~

I would really be interested in the Fur x Fang one or the Princess x Street Rat if either are still up for grabs.

I would really be interested in the Fur x Fang one or the Princess x Street Rat if either are still up for grabs.
Either are really. up to you.

Hello? Hello?

Me me me! But I can't PM you since your inbox is full -.-'

I'd like to go for the very first one, though I'm wondering if the roles can be reversed. So, guy popular and girl outcast.

Can you send me a PM when you've got some inbox space XD

Me me me! But I can't PM you since your inbox is full -.-'

I'd like to go for the very first one, though I'm wondering if the roles can be reversed. So, guy popular and girl outcast.

Can you send me a PM when you've got some inbox space XD
uhhh...they're FxF -_- will take care of the inbox.

uhhh...they're FxF -_- will take care of the inbox.

Wait what? 0.o *Could have sworn she read 'he' somewhere in there* Oh bullocks, well nvm then ;-)

Got two new ones. anyone up for 'em?

Status
Not open for further replies.