FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
It varies a lot due to my work schedule.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I'm really not picky about the genres, but you will see me a lot on Romance, Comedy, Slice of Life, Action and Fantasy roleplays.
So, yeah, I have this small doubt about a roleplay I'm currently running with my friend. She said that she will be gone inactive for two weeks. So, my question is: do our roleplay will get thrown into the Graveyard? We don't want that, so I was wondering if there's a way I can talk with one of the mods of the place for tell them to not delete the roleplay because we're going to continue roleplaying on it when she comes back.

Is there's a way a can do that? I read the FAQ and found something like that, but I'm not sure if I understood it. Any help will be appreciated.

A roleplay will only be graveyarded if it's gone 30 days without a reply, and if you make a request using the "Request Thread Moderation" link at the bottom of the website, you can have a mod move it from the graveyard back to where it belongs.

If you're still worried, just contact a mod or a trainee for a bump!

• Useful
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Just so weird clear; threads don't actually get deleted and can always be revived from archives no matter how old they are :) And as Diana said onxe before, if your roleplay is nearing it's archive date but you know you'll recieve a reply, you can send in a moderation requesting for a staff member to bump it ^.^

Alright, thanks for the help, guys!

Reactions: The Mood is Write
Status
Not open for further replies.