Some Guild RP Ideas.

The Assassin's Guild or Hounds of Galere...?

• The Assassin's Guild

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Hounds of Galere

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aldriem

Original poster
Hey guys, I have 2 Guild-based RP ideas that I wanted to put up just to see which of the following you guys would be interested in joining. Do check them out and let me know.

The Assassin's Guild

Genre- Medieval Fiction/Magic/Action/Assassination
No. of Players- Unlimited

The Assassin's Guild is a villain centric, dark RP about a guild which is made up of people who are experts in combat, or magical arts. Their mission is to eliminate people who are of noble standing or well known for doing good for the common people. They have existed for a very long time having evolved from lesser forms to suit their newer, more refined purpose. Known for being notorious in all circuits, these Assassins are dangerous and will stop at nothing till they finally plunge the world in darkness. Aided by corrupt ministers, officers and people of high standing, the Assassin's Guild is a well-oiled machine that is feared by the bravest of people.

However, where there is darkness, there is light. The Intricate is a special organization that is controlled directly by the government and their purpose varies, from guarding to hunting down terrorist organizations or even Assassins. Following a spate of assassinations happening in the city, The Intricate has its eyes on the workings of Assassin's Guild. Strangely however, the Assassin's Guild has no idea who is carrying out these low-level kills.

Is there a third party taking part in this game or is it perhaps one of the Assassins themselves...?

Play- Assassin's Guild will find you starting off doing some random jobs as an Assassin before you are pulled into the major arcs of the RP. You can take jobs of your liking but with the difficulty level and required number of teammates in mind. Major missions will mostly have all of the Assassins going in.
Your hideout will be a tavern complete with dormitory rooms in case you want to turn in and rest.
Missions will take place during the day or even at night and at a variety of locations. Completing the missions will result in you obtaining rewards.

This is the first RP Idea I had. Let me know if you have any questions, ideas or suggestions regarding this.

Hounds of Galere

Genre- Action/Supernatural/Magic/Adventure
Required No. of Players- Unlimited

Hounds of Galere is about a Guild that exists in the Aether located between the corporeal and ethereal planes. In the light of a great spirit war going on in the corporeal plane, Hunters were summoned to the Guild to train and make themselves stronger that they may help quell the threat from a different front.

The RP will find you starting off as a low ranked Hunter who will eventually rank up and reach the pinnacle. The ranks and required Rank Points are as follows:

Rank F: (You start off here)
Rank E: You need 5,000 Rank Points to reach here.
Rank D: 15,000 Rank Points
Rank C: 50,000 Rank Points
Rank B: 80,000 Rank Points
Rank A: 1,10,000 Rank Points
Rank S: 1,30,000 Rank Points
Rank X: 1,60,000 Rank Points

As you rank up, your rank points get reset to 0.
When you rank up, you must perform a Ritual of Elevation, something that will test your emotional and physical limits each time.

The Hunters are adept at using elemental magic but not just like that.
Having formed a great bond with an elemental spirit creature, the Hunters wear Link Bracers on their arms which let them access the spirit creature's powers at will and allow them to unleash magical attacks. These Spirit creatures who possess the power to talk in human tongue take on the form of animals and stay by their master's side.
These creatures can further take on Weapon forms and aid their masters in battle.

The Hunters in their initial rank stage get access to only one special elemental power but as they rank up, they can use better and stronger powers until they reach Rank X where they can use magic beyond comprehension.

When you are ready, you may go in for missions. You will be teleported directly to Earth locations where you will be taking on creatures of overwhelming strength right from the beginning. Worry not however, a good presence of mind and skill will help you get through. As a reminder, in this RP, you will die if there is a misstep on your part.

We will have storyline arcs kicking in after some time which will help you on your way.

I have an example bio ready. Do check it out to get an idea about the RP.
[/hr]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Marcus Aldriem[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Zodiac: (Taurus, Gemini, Aquarius, ect ect. For fun, not required.) Libra[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 27[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]

[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Race: Human[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Physical attributes: Marc is a speedster-type who relies chiefly on his speed in order to make his hits in a battle. His lean, thin build further complements his style. Accompanying this speed is precision, Marc does not care for strength as long as he knows the target. He believes in getting the job done by wasting as less energy as possible.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Body Type: As stated before, Marcus has a thin, slightly muscular and lean build, furthermore, he is of an above average height, if not taller than most. His arms appear to be longer owing to the shape of his upper torso, when in fact, that is not the case. Long legs help him build speed faster than most making him an excellent sprinter.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dress: Marcus wears a full-sleeved black trench-coat over a crimson half-sleeved vest that has a high neck on his upper torso. A leather belt adorns his waist while for lower garments, he wears tight black leather trousers with high boots.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Voice: Marcus, as he is still quite young has a bright, cheerful voice with a certain feel-good factor about it. However, upon closer inspection and listening, one could detect all the nervousness that he hides within that also makes his sentences come out in whispers.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Facial Details Marc has long brownish-black hair that fall down over his eyes. His complexion is of a slight tan with a hint of fairness about it, apparent at his forehead. He has a well-defined jawline considering how his face has a long-ishness about it. His eyes are a dull brown color and he has somewhat thin eyebrows. His lower face shows traces of a beard, even if he shaves it, albeit not so often. He has thin lips that are a dull pink color. His sideburns are well-trimmed.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: Marc has a cheerful personality, he is cocky, bright and surprisingly accommodating when it comes to favours. One of his best personality traits are he seldom lets any kind of nervousness or stress get to him. On the rare occasion that he does, he also does a terrible job of hiding it. Rarely feeling down or depressed, he gets along well when interacting with fellow Hunters and such. He is a person that while few develop an immediate liking for, others grow suspicious of his cockiness.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]History: (How did you get to where you are today? A summary of your life beforeand during the academy with decent amount of detail to explain how you became who you are.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]

[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Link Bracer: Marc’s Link Bracer is a bangle made wholly of small brownish beads that white spots on them. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Position: This bangle, wholly made of beads starts at his wrist and winding its way up his forearm, circles once just under his elbow and travels back down in a motion just opposite of the winding motion as when it goes up.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Spirit Name: Cain, and his alter ego, Kuro.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Element: Wind[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: Cain(the real one) is a 4 foot tall, big wolf with a silky greyish-black fur. He has a white scar running diagonally down across from his upper jaw, and ending all the way down at his chin. When his alter ego Kuro takes over, all of his black fur turns snowy white and the formerly white scar on his jaw turns black even as his otherwise grey eyes develop a crimson glow.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Spirit: (Please refer to the Appearance Section)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapon: Cain’s weapon form is a pair of foot long daggers that have dual-edged blades. The blades are of different colors, one is of a shiny, jet black color with white outlines while the other is just the opposite.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: Cain is the polar opposite of Marc. While Marc is a quick-to-react, happy-go-lucky person, Cain is patient, and somewhat slow-moving under normal conditions. He assesses any situation very carefully before advising Marc or reacting himself. Kuro is the darker version of Cain with an ever-present intent to cause violence. He goads Marc to become ruthless and go on killing sprees often confusing the Hunter. Even so, Marc chooses to heed Cain more than Kuro under situations requiring presence of mind.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]

[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Rank E: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]Wind Tunnel: Marc gets a burst of speed helping him dodge fast attacks even faster.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Rank F: Wind Cutter: Marc's blades replicate into thousands and fly at the enemies when and however he wishes them to.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Rank D: Wind Cannon: Marc charges fairly strong balls of concentrated wind in the palm of his hand and shoots at his foes, stray cannon balls can hurt unintended targets. These balls will explode upon contact. Overusing this skill will lead to exhaustion. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Rank C: Wind Chain: Marc gains power to explode the air near a foe, the first explosion sets off a minor chain reaction of explosions which are limited to the area around the enemy, closeness to the explosions can hurt unintended targets, if Marc pushes his limits, it may take a toll on his stamina. He can chain this attack on only upto 3 targets at a time, and even then it’s vastly exhausting.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Rank B: Blade Gust: The daggers dissolve into the wind and strong sharp gusts of wind start blowing at the enemy, again, Marc needs to clear out of the way to avoid getting hurt. This attack is almost undodgable.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Rank A: Wind Fall: Marc calls down high pressure pillars of wind to crush his enemies, the area is large and unintended targets may get hurt. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Rank S: Sense: Marc can sense the presence of enemies and predict their numbers and location accurately whenever a gust of wind blows. Passive skill. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Rank X: Aldriem Executor: Marc's eyes go black with brilliant white pupils and black tattoos appear all over his face. The enemies are bound to their spot by invisible wind chains while Marc unleashes the complete power of the element on them.[/BCOLOR]

[/hr][/hr][/hr]

So these are the ideas I have. I would love to hear if you guys have any ideas, questions or suggestions about them.
An additional poll has also been put up.​
[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

I'd for certain be interested in doing the Assassin's Guild but I think I could manage doing either in all honesty since they are both very good idea's.

• Love
Reactions: Aldriem
@Shayla Glad you like them both. Even I like them both but considering the structure of HoG, I am a bit biased towards it. Let me know if you have any questions. :)

I'd definitely be willing to give HoG a shot. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Either seem cool. I'm game. I do have to think about which I like better though

It's really cool to see that both the ideas are getting such attention. :)

Wow, both looks interesting xD I'd love to participate xD

I think I'll finalize HoG then. Let me know if any of you think that Assassin's Guild should be put up. I am pretty sure something could be arranged. :)

Expect a thread by Sunday. I'll link the thread on this one.

Personally, I would like to see the Assassin's Guild formulated into a fully structured role play if you would want to talk about it with me. I have a few ideas myself but I would rather not go about it by myself.

Interested in both casted my vote for Assassins as there aren't many good rps where you play as villains.

The Hounds of Gelere catch my attention.

I finalized Hounds of Galere so I am working on its OOC at the moment. As to what I should do with Assassin's Guild, I find myself in a dilemma right now.

Let me know if anymore of you guys are interested in Assassin's Guild. I'll see if that can be managed with some help.

I would be very interested in knowing what your ideas are. Do share them.
If you'd like to send me a PM on what kind of world you were going for then I'll see which of my ideas fit the setting.

The Hounds of Galere RP is now up and functioning. I am still finishing what will be the first post of the OOC but the Character Sheet is up so you may apply with your characters. Do keep in mind that you can apply for any element regardless of how many characters have already taken it and you need to fill in all the powers for each rank when you submit your CS.

Here's the link to the RP: OPEN SIGNUPS - Hounds of Galere(Always Accepting) | IwakuRoleplay.com

If you'd like to send me a PM on what kind of world you were going for then I'll see which of my ideas fit the setting.
Is it okay if I PM you by tomorrow...?

Reactions: Dreams_of_Dusk
Status
Not open for further replies.