Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Anything but Fanbase I will try
I am back from along sabbatical and looking to get active in my rp again. I have a few recycled ideas and coming up with more every so often.

Let me start with the facts, I am busy, I am a mother, wife and I work in a hospital. I may not reply quickly; I may shorten my replies, but I will be as active as possible. I don't plan on taking a break any time soon and you will know before I take a break that I am. At times, I will be gone for a few days, I apology in advance and will apologize when it happens. I don't mean for it to happen, but sometimes things get crazy or my family plans things last minute. Lately, I have not had this issue, but it is possible to happen again. I share a computer with my family, so I may not be on the computer when I reply, sorry that means my replies will be fast or crap 50/50 of the time.

The rps I like are various, I don't like fandom, might talk me into a Grimm Fandom, but I will not use canon characters. I play my own characters, they may have traits from canon characters but they will never be canon characters completely. I am not picky with what I get into, I love research and I am open to ideas. Not a big smut player, I get enough of that in life, it's not a high priority and you should know that up front. I can be patient, but I am usually impatient when I get into the rp. I also take on a few rps more then I should, so if my replies slow down, it means I am taking on more then I should, not that I lost interest. I will tell you when I have a dry spell on the rp.

My rules are simple, I talk. When we are not rping you might get PMs from me on ideas for the rp and how I see the story going and sometimes I can go into TMI mood, sorry about that.

I hate god modding, my most powerful characters will have a weakness, no matter what. My god character is a novice with humans, so he is only used with humans, to keep from god modding. I will never play with god modding, if you do it, I WILL STOP AND IGNORE YOU. I will ask first for you to have a weakness, but if you just decided not to, I can't help you.

I will probably have most rps become romantic. I have had rps that were not, but that is rare for me and sometimes my mind wonders into that stage without writing and I get distracted. But again, that doesn't mean that I will do a lot of smut.

Now, let's get to the ideas, I will have to update this soon. This is a rough rough drift:

C1 =MALE CHARACTER

C2 = FEMALE CHARACTER

C3 = MALE/FEMALE CHARACTER (OTHER)

C1 is military, who was lost on his last deployment. C2 waited for C1 for as long as she could, but soon she had to move on. C2 tried to date but there was no one like C1 for her and so she decided to spend her life raising C1's child alone. C3 was part of C1's unit and does his best to help out to make sure that C1's child has a male figure in his life. C1 finds his way home, knowing that his parents would always life at the house he grew up, he returns to the house, not knowing that his parents couldn't stand the memories of raising him there and sold the house to C2, so she could raise his child with his memories around her. C1 comes home to find C2 in his family home and things get complicated, as C3 was one of the reasons that C1 was left behind and was not supposed to survive. C1 has PTSD, but C2 is determined to help C1. She never stopped loving him and he loves her; their family is complete, but they still have to worry about what C3 will do.

C1 and C2 were best friends, but 9 years ago, C2 got in a car accident and lost her memories. Which is why she hadn't been in town for so long. C1 thinks that her family got her to hate him. But when she returns to town to move into her grandparents old house which is across the street from the house he was raised. He recognizes her and tries to find out why she left but she doesn't know who he is. It breaks his heart a little, because he had a crush on her before and after she left. But he never told her he was not human, so he tries to remind her while he is trying to get her trust and tell her about what he is. While the town is trying to make her believe something is wrong with him and not to trust him.

C2 is a new girl in town that bumps into C1 a man that went through a bad breakup. She gives him her number before rushing off and it sparks a friendship between the two. He helps her get used to the town and she helps him forget his problems. C3 hears that C1 is getting alone better without her then she thought. So she tries to get him back, but C1 doesn't know how to stop her from it, even though he is moving on and doesn't what anything to do with her anymore. So C2 makes it seem like he has moved on and that's when things get complicated in their friendship.

C1 is a brilliant guy, but he can't pass his English class. C1 shows little emotions and he shows just as little in his creative writing papers. C2 is a English Major that has character and personality in every paper she has ever written in creative literature. So much that she is a part time TA for the English department. One day, C1 accidentally spills C2's coffee when he is a rush to get to class. He pays for another coffee for her, but that is not the last they see of each other. C2 is calle din to the English department, by one of her favorite teachers, he needs her to help him with a smart student that does not know how to use emotions on paper. C1 enters to both of their surprise and C2 agrees to help, but when she tries to schedule time for them to get together, but C1 just leaves without any plans. C2 knows he goes to Starbucks for water every morning, so she waited for him there to stop him. He is there and makes plans with her to meet later, in the library. It doesn't go that great, C1 just doesn't seem to be human, he is like a robot, but C2 isn't going to give up. They started tutoring sections, sometimes having to meet at his place and get to know each other. Until C1 seems protective and opens up to C2 about his life and C2 starts to feel something more then a TA should for another student she is helping

C1 was the first successful superhuman made. He was more powerful then anything they believed they could do, physically and mentally. C1 was a baby when he was taken by a governing force that declared that all government officials should not be parents. He was part of a group of children, but slowly we were killed by the effects of Project Nero, until he was all that was left. Stage two of Project Nero was to have at least two successful subjects. C2 was taken as a homeless child and started treatment like the rest of the homeless children, but like the ones before them they died. All but C2, who had been immune

to the treatment. C2 is put in a test to see if C1's powers effect her, but they do not. So, they are allowed to stay in the same room, on video and auto 24/7. C2 tries to find a way out, but C1 known nothing but this cell. So, they start to build trust and a friendship until C1 agrees. C2 can't do it alone, afterall.

C2's mother just passed and her last will states that she wants her to marry C1, who C2 has never met. Before she can find out who is and try to convince him otherwise, he sends a car for her. C2 decides that she should not have to do this, but through a lawyer, she finds out it was already done, when she was smaller. She has no choice to try to file for divorce, only she has to do it at her new home, where she was married. C1 is not interested in anything to do with C2, but refuses a divorce, per the will of her mother. C2 doesn't even known how C1 knows her mother, but out of everyone in the house, he seems the most unreasonable to deal with. C1 is secretive and pays no mind to C2 unless asked to or she speaks to him. C2 is expected to plan a proper wedding, while she steals her trips into town to file for divorce, which takes a lot longer with her lawyer unwilling to travel to her and no lawyer willing to take her case against C1. To this town, C1 is a wealthy, quiet soul and gives them help when they need it and it would be ungrateful to get in his business, when he minds his own so well. Through the long wait, she plans the wedding as told and slowly learns more and more about C1 and why he does what he does, but their is a secret she needs to understand, how he meet her mother and talked her into this. But chasing it, she might just find something she never expected to. And divorce might not be what she ends up with.

C1 was a great and powerful wizard, who died at a very old age. C3 is the current wizard by the new king's side and he is a dark magic used. C2 is a king, descended from the king that C1 served, he is young and naive, listening to his wizard completely. C3 makes sure that he deals with every townsmen that tries to tell the king what C3 is doing or what the orders that are given is doing to the town, before the king can know. Until they an take it no more, the rebellion begins, but without a wizard of their own, they are losing. One townsman recalls stories of a wizard that served the king younger then any other and longer then most. The town people learn that there is a way to bring the wizard back, but there in no telling hold old he will be. But being the youngest to ever serve the king and powerful enough to do it, they chance it. When the bring back C1 though, they didn't expect it to be a woman. C1 comes back young with some wisdom and experience. But she is willing to help the town and the king by helping to get the dark magic out of the castle. But is she strong enough or will C3 match her.

C2 is a phoenix in human form, on the run. C1 is from another country and doesn't know anything about phoenixes or the hunt for them. C2 meets C1 when they stumble into their back yard so to speak. C1 helps to heal C2 and they get close, C2 feels safe, because no one in this land knows what they are and about them being wanted. And I'm sure you can understand where that goes.

There are beings that lived on earth many years before human history can recall. They were forced to leave when humans started to threaten their well being. So, they created a bridge world, and with it, a darkness that hangs over their world that they know very little about. The story starts when C1 going to get one of their own from earth to bring back. But they aren't the only one looking for this person. This person was trusted with Shadow Weapons, the one thing that kill their kind and is trusted to Main families. C2 is the child of the person, but doesn't know that they are half human and that their imaginary friends have all been beings that live in the Bridge world. C1 finds the place, but is too late, C2 and their parent is under attack and they are barely able to save C2. C1 takes C2 to the Bridge world and explains the war and how things go before handing them off to the leader who explains in more depth. Things start to take off and C1 and C2 start going on missions together and C2 finds out that C1 is more then just an asshole. There is a lot more planned, but it would take along time to explain.

C1 has a reputation of being the bad boy, that does what he wants when he wants. C2 is in the shadows, playing the good girl, doing as she is told and what is right, to the point that she is hardly noticed. C1 and C2 have a class together, which places them as partners on a project. C2 is not sure she feels save with the bad boy of school and C1 has a lot to do as it is, to cater to his partners fears. C2 has no choice but to trust C1, so they can do their project, and she finds out, that what looks like he does what he wants, is just the way people see him. 1 doesn't do what he wants as much as he does what he has to, being the some of a single mom, who is a nurse and making sure that he helps out as much as he can. C2 sees him in a way that no one else does and she finds it to be something.

C1 is the best at his Element, but he lives alone and stays away from his own kind at times. C2 is supposed to be like her family, but when it comes time for her to start her training in the element, it is clear that she was not like her family. Instead, C2 is the same element as C1. The only problem is, C2's family doesn't know how to help her, so they ask for C1's family to help. No one will take on C2, she was not born to their family and they are not as friendly as their peace may suggest. C1 agrees, when he finds out and gives his terms, she is to stay with him and he will teach her, further rules she must follow. C2's family has no choice but to agree and she is sent to C1 to start her training. C2 finds out that C1 can be a jerk and is in a strong way, but at the same time, he is trying to get her ready for dealing with his family, when she sees how they treat him, she understands why he is such a jerk.

C1 is blind since birth, from a wealthy family. He lives alone and is a genius, developing contract lenses that work with glasses to imitate the ability of sight. He had a falling out with his wealthy grandfather and although his grandfather still loves him, C1 wants nothing to do with him, which is why he uses the glasses against his grandfather's wishes and moved to live on his own. He had an 'accident' and got some bumps and bruises. His over protective mother hires a nurse, C2 to care for him and hopeful if she does a good job, C1 will let his mother keep her on and care for him, because his mother is always worried about him getting hurt since he is blind and does not usually use his walking stick. C1 on the other hand, wants C2 out, he has his secret life and he doesn't want to deal with her and sneaking around. C1 is a thief, one of the best and he never holds on to anything long then he needs to. Sometimes his glasses make people forget that he is a fair shot and can still fight. C2 just wants to help but she notices that C1 slips away and she has no idea were.
*There is another way this could go, C2 could be a thief that C1 meets while going to job. C2 does small things and C1 confronts them. C2 notices he is blind and thinks he will be easy to get away from, C1 lets her get away but she follows him to his place so she could steal from him, because she is sure a blind man can't stop her, but he does and he offers her a place to stay and some help. After all, he doesn't need any of what he steals, he does it in spit of his grandfather.

C1 is a prince in line to take the kingdom, C2 is a princess from a warrior kingdom. They have been at war for the better part of their lives, but their fathers don't want to leave them with an unfinished war, so they agree to a treaty. C1 and C2 will be married and their kingdoms will unite, under one flag created with a mix of their flags and approved by the kings. C1 is not sure this will work, he has heard C2 is a fierce warrior with a temper. C2 doesn't like the idea, because she knows they could have won and doesn't like that her kingdom will be added to one that is weaker. But they both agree to do as their fathers say and they go to the Ball to meet. C1 has his little brother and sister to keep him company until the time that he has to meet his future wife. C2 has her guard to watch out for her. After they meet, C1 and C2 find some common ground, but C1's brother, who is closer to age to C2, finds himself interested in C2 and the idea that he could take her kingdom. C1 and C2 are to stay together and get to know each other, but with the help of C3, who talks the young prince into going after what he thinks should be his, the young prince tries to get close to C2 as well, when he can. C3 is an advisor that wants C2, so he can take the kingdom and continue the war, in order to take C1's kingdom and treasure for himself.

Dragons:

75282fb7485de1b0c14372aac0cb4cac.jpg

Human Dragon form:

b877ca3cbfb503b457fa58fd398e986c.jpg

In the medieval ages, was the last Dragons were seen. They were hunted and killed one after the other, but appeared and vanished here and there; no one could find them or kill them after the last dragon confirmed to exist. People were told that it was their imagination, that they were crazy or that Dragons don't exist.

The Truth

At least 12 dragons were cursed by a witch, in order to keep the humans under control. Making the most powerful creatures in existence hidden from being killed but able to change back to their previous form.

Reasons

1. Keep humans afraid of attacking other magical creatures

2. Save some Dragons

3. Make allies with stubborn Dragons
Curse outline

1. Can not be in Dragon form too long

2. Has another Dragon form (human dragon)

3. Stay in human form most of the time.

4. Using power is exhausting (at first, in RP they would be used to it by now and can use their powers fine.)

5. Whatever form you carry is the form the child will have (almost always human)

6. Life is just as long, in human form (can not change appearance)

HISTORY OF DRAGONS

The first creatures on earth, Dragons started from an egg, not sure which was first the dragon on the egg, but the growth began with the egg. The first Dragon, Argon, watched creation begin, from water to mountains, to ice and land. Other Dragons started to hatch after nearly a hundred years of being watched by Argon. His death gave them life and the race of Dragons began. From the deaths f Dragons, came the life of Dragons, until slowly, their deaths started to affect other creatures like radiation. Helping to modify the DNA of a single based cell organism had to creatures that were nothing like Dragons. Magical creatures soon developed and non-magical creatures started to pop in. Dragons stopped dying and existed, watching over the creatures that now populated the world, being stubborn with their wars and using their power to try and stop them, sometimes making them worse. The oldest beings in existence, Dragons felt a responsibility of carrying for others, until they were seen as a threat to Humans. Insect creatures challenging Dragons, Humans grouped up and with the mercy of Dragons managed to kill one or two. Humans believing themselves so much more,owners of the world now, attacked Dragons first, then went after the population of magical creatures. Like children, Humans tried to destroy everything, but Dragons and magical creatures still walk the earth.
Dragons are mythic and powerful creatures. After they rules over man, they vanished, but that is not the whole story. Dragons became hunter by humans when one was accidently found, dead of old age and used to start to kill off his kind. Twelve Dragons survived, with the help of a curse, making them humans, and the blessing of their creator. The creator made the dragons when god made man and loved her creations even after god seem to abandon his to their own devices. The creator stayed with her Dragons, while there were only Twelve, but she lost one, believed to have been killed. To protect the eleven that were left she didn't go back to make sure. But the dragon lost had been her favor, the only one that she seems overjoyed with, instead of just happy. So, another dragon did his part to care for the creator, she seem to lose much of her mind, acting more like a child then a god. But her favor was not gone and he was not happy that the creator he loved, would leave him to be alone in a world he did not know. So, he created the hunters, humans that hunted magical creatures in search of the dragons. He lied to them about being curse as a human to live forever and lead them to kill all magical creatures. Until they stumbled on to the Dragons. Now, he wants his revenge on the creator that left him behind, and that he still loves greatly. So, he makes a plan to take her from the dragons, so that she would be alone, as he was. Using even an evil plan of a human manipulating a dragon to fall in love with her and getting pregnant in order to control him.
*This is a complicated mess, and would require a group or a partner willing to play about six dragons.

This is a twist on religion, so I understand why it wouldn't be something anyone would touch, but I want to at least toss it in.

History states Lucifer fall from heaven because he betrayed Heaven. But the truth is, Gabriel lied about his friend's actions, starting a war with the king and Lucifer's loyal army. Lucifer (C1) loved C2, the king's daughter and the one he was assigned to protect. C3 (Gabriel) wanted to be king and C1 was in the way, so he made a plan. C2 was on the battle field and C1 could never hurt her, casing him to surrender before he could prove his innocence and for who was at fault. The king sentenced C1 and his army to fall from Heaven and join the humans on earth, that the king had created and as a punishment for his daughter, because she was not supposed to be on the battle field, she was to fall onto earth as a human, without her memories of who or what she was. C1 had a choose, if he searched for her and found her, he may return with her. But if she is brought back, her memories restored and power returned, C1 would be stuck on earth forever. So, C1 tracks down C2 for centuries, each time just missing his chance, because C3 always secretly gets her killed, so that he can take control, with C1 out of the way, he is the head of the king's army. But when the king dies, there is a chance that C2 will be sent to heaven when she dies, so C3 makes a plan, he will take C2 as his wife to become king. But C1 is still looking for her and for once, he finds her first. She doesn't know who he is and he is more then willing to get to know her, until he finds out that someone from heaven is looking. He has no choice but to make sure that she remembers who she is and gets her power back before C1 loses her to heaven and he doesn't get to go home, be with her and find out who set him up. It's a race to get her to remember and get him home, while he fights off those after her and him, including his older brother and Guardian of Heaven, Michael.

A scientist uses his own family to try experiments on. They all take to the experiment differently. The oldest is more powerful and the youngest is still working on her powers. The government finds out and C1(the older brother) is forced to work with them to track down his family and work what they want him to. C2(second born) does not understand why her brother is helping and it's mostly a chase between not getting catch and talking to C1.

C1 does what he wants and knows how to do what he needs to very well. He comes from a big family, his father and mother got divorced when he was young. His father got married again and had two other children, while his mother had children with different men that never were as good as she deserved, she now has three more. C2 is the middle child of three and a good girl in so many ways. She wants to do things, but she hates to do them alone. C1 and C2 are introduce when C1 moves to the new school and his "guide" happens to thing C2 would be a good influence on him. C1 already has his father and step mother going through issues and he doesn't really want to deal with others. But he tries to be nice and C2 is interested to know more about him. They start seeing more of each other and start to hang out together, building on their friendship and it turns into more. C2 finds out that C1 has a big family and plays the other parent to them all. It kind of goes from there.

God exist. There is a god for everything and they are never the same god. Gods die. Every few centuries, the middle of their lives, god create gods, slowly loosing their powers to the gods they create. C1 is a new god, he was given to the god of knowledge, from the god of greed, to learn to be the god of knowledge. C1 makes friends with the god of death's student, who was the god of fun's creation. Only a god can kill a god, the cycle of gods is near it's end, but the god of knowledge feels threatened, but won't explain why. He sends his god powers to earth and into humans, for safe keeping, before he is killed, leaving a message for C1 to find the humans, train them and protect them. After they pass their powers will return to C1. Being only half as powerful to take on a god, C1 goes to his mission and hopes to train the humans to use the power that he will soon have when the cycle of gods restarts. But he still gets visits from his only friend and the humans are a lot more then things to protect, they teach him a lot of things about being human and he learns compassion.

C1 is a law enforcement. C2 is a Criminal that plays the Civilian like a master. C2 has three rules: 1)no face to face meets, 2)she gets paid as long as the job is done, no matter how it was done, and 3)SHE DOES NOT DO COMPETITION. Which means, the contract is hers and no one else can be hired for it. She does not do bounty work and she doesn't work with anyone she doesn't pick herself for the job. When her client breaks that rule, because men then females are weak and he doesn't understand how very serious she is. C2 is fed up with the whole thing, she is going to kill the client, because that is the punishment for breaking the rules, but this time she wants the person he hired too. So, she uses C1 to do it, playing the victim to stay near the case and pulling the strings to make C1 help her on laws side to find the hired person. C2 decides that the case was fun enough that she wants to take all those in her filed out of play. Playing a cat and mouse game, were the cat is the law chasing her and others, with her help, while she keeps up her Criminal side.

C2 has the ability to take power from others. C1 is immortal. C3 has a power (whatever you want) C2 is security head of a high end person (queen, president, ect.) but she doesn't hang around the boss a lot. She watches from a far usually, but when the boss changes location she is the first to case out the place and stop by to make sure all is in order. C1 is the hands on security that deals with keeping everyone in line and following C1 demands in keeping the security tight. C1 is her right hand and sometimes, they have benefits, when C2 gets hurt. C3 just joined the ranks and things start to get challenging, when the boss, unexpectedly arrives at a location unknown to either of them. People start dying and this place has secrets that no one was ready for. Now, C1, C2, and C3 have to find a way to clear out their unwelcome guests, since the boss demands not to leave. C1 also happens to be in love with C2; and C3 thinking can see it, but doesn't want to be left out of the benefits with C2, that they heard about, so they act like they like C2 too. Also, because of her power, she needs to kiss the person she is taking powers from and doing that as much as she does, she doesn't have the emotions she used to.

We can change it up a little, but I rather be C2.

C1 was one of Six children that vanished from a secret kingdom that can only be found with magic and can only be entered when accompanied by one of the citizens of the kingdom. The kingdom was betrayed, for the chance to take over the kingdom and use it for evil. C1 ended up in the enemy kingdom, his memory lost and his only motivation to leave. But no one leaves without paying for it. C1 just turned of age and is ready to go, he made the money he needs, but when he leaves with food, he is arrested with the charge of stealing, even though he was given the food. C2 was arrested for being a thief, wanted in many kingdoms and just happen to enter the wrong one. She was arrested on sight. C2 can escape, as she always has, but the security is a lot tighter and she might be caught before she leaves. C1 figured out the guards patterns and offers to help, as long as he can go with her. It is a risk, but without him, C2 won't make it for sure, so she agrees. Getting out was the easy part, getting to the forest, between open fields is not so easy, with guards protecting the entrance to the kingdom and archers ordered to kill if anyone exits not from the right exit. In a strategic plan, C1 picks the right pattern and way to get to the forest by timing and once out, C1 and C2 plan to go their separate ways. Until the direction C1 ends up being in the path of C2. Meanwhile, C3 informs the king that he wants C1 as a knight and of the escape with information that C1 might be from the magical kingdom the king once tried to take control of. With that, C3 is sent to get C1 and make him a knight to force him to help. C1 is drawn to home, without understanding why and when C1 and C2 find the gates, they are greeted by a loving and thankful royal. Only to find out it was the Queen, and C1 was to be the head of the guard from birth, which is why he is skilled in fighting and can see patterns. He is more then just someone that could see patterns, his powers go further then that. He is told the story of how he and the other five where kidnapped and that they were best friends. C1 learns about himself, while C2 is treated to the finer things of life, as a royal guest, and finds herself liking the new treatment. C1 asks her to help and she is not ready to leave but agrees with the idea that finding the others would give her more benefits and she would never know what it was like to be anything lower then anyone, ever again. C1 recalls he helped the other five escape their kidnappers and he was stuck lost in the kingdom that he helped them escape. So, he knew they weren't there, but he starts to ask around, when they leave the kingdom and learned C3 is on the hunt for him. C1 figures out why, even though others think it is for something good. C1 and C2 do all they can to avoid C3, while looking for the five other many factors of the kingdom.
  1. The Future King
  2. The Healer
  3. The Merchant
  4. The Blacksmith
  5. The Historian

C1 is law enforcement. C2 is a mercenary for hire, thief, murderer, con woman, and nearly anything else. C2 is hired to do a job, she had three rules:
  1. She gets paid, no matter how the job is done
  2. No face to face meetings
  3. No competition, no one else gets hired for her jobs, no open jobs for anyone to do, she is not a bounty hunter
C2 finds her target killed, by another murder for hire, she has had enough of people not following her three simple rules. So, she will kill her client, get paid and hunt down the gun for hire that did the killing. To add to her fun, she messages C1, who doesn't want to take part in the whole thing, but she makes a deal, who ever catches the killer can have him. C1 wants to pass on justice, C2 wants to kill the killer. C2 gives C1 her resources, who by no evidence can not be charged with any crime C1 doesn't know they have done. C2, in return is given information through her contacts, from C1's legal side. After the first case, C2 likes C1 and decides that they will make sure rule three is never broken again, C2 will help C1 close kill cases, one way or the other, through messages and her friends, and continue her crimes.

F.Y.I. C1 has no idea who C2 is, other then her criminal name. C1 doesn't know her real name or what she looks like, or that she is actually a woman and not a man.

C2 is a mercenary (supernatural or not). C1 is the son of a wealthy family (supernatural or not). C3 is C1's mother and is being blackmailed by a man claiming to be the father of C1. C3 hires C2 to get rid of the blackmailer and C2 accepts. She meets C1 on her way out. C1 is curious and asks his mother, who passes it off as just business. C1 isn't convinced but let's it go. Going Through some high school memories with friends, the recall a girl they meet when they went out once. There was a lot of things that happened but the one moment C1 is reminded of, is that he kissed that girl. C1 recalls that he kissed he to help her out, but that it was the first real kiss he had. That kiss made an impression on them both and he recalls that it was the last thing he did that night. C2 also remembered the kiss, she had been on a mission and for a moment had become lost in the moment with him. It was the one time, she nearly failed. C2 completes the mission and is ready for payment when C3's husband offers another job. Security has been lacking and several times he had found evidence someone in his home office. C2 agrees to find out where the issue is and fix it for three times C3's payment. In this time, she had to join security and become part of the force. She gets to see C1 more and the more he sees her, the more he understands she was the girl, while she already knew he was the guy.

f0728910660b58a12adf126c20196a3b.jpg

Name: Feyre Edlynne Alanna Rosewood

Job: Mercenary

History: Born into a Mercenary family, Feyre was named after warriors and trained to be one of the best. She was top of everyone who trained with her and proved to be the making of one of the best. So, at 17 she was given a mission. She was on her first kill and nearly missed her window after meeting some guys, she mangled with to keep cover Anne ended up kissing one. The kiss was like nothing she knew and sent her into a pleasant state. But she snapped herself out of it to finish the missing just in time. Knowing it was a bad idea to allow this too happen again, she made a point to avoid kissing on the lips first. So she kisses cheeks first, to make sure she can control herself on missions.

Life is full of surprises, and today is no different. C1 is a detective with a bad passed, but a great arrest record. They have been awarded any honors for their brave and valier work on teh force and even been recognized for award that is rarely given and to officers in that ,matter. But that was until C2 stepped into town and only a murder. C1's dark passed has haunted him for many years, but C2 sees right through him. She keeps popping up, homeless and ex-military, she seems to take the position of his partner. Of course she isn't law enforcement, she is possibly the murderer, as she has already stated on numerous occasions. But if she is the murderer, then why work with him? How does she keep popping up, wouldn't a sane person run. C2 is not sane, C1 has to remind himself, the issues that are obvious about her are almost too much to think she ever was. C1 has a serial killer to find, C2 is the main body magnet and probably a witness and the only one that will be his partner.

main-qimg-10f8bb1e8827f36dc8bca66542b02675

Calista Mika Malek
5'6"
Hickory Brown
Greenish Hazel
Caramel Smooth Brown
Slightly active build
Smart-Ass, Sarcastic, Blunt, Curious, Helpful, Secretive, Isolated
Some combat training, eye for detail, quick thinker, some college in Science, math, history, criminal justice, Hunting skills, silent, staying still for long periods
Talks too much, talks too little, comes off rude, no good people skills, Unable to care one conversation from start to finish without jumping into another at the same time.
Questionable; Attracted to people
Agitated Depression and OCD
San Antonio, Texas
Calista was born to a wealthy family and got her name for being a beautiful baby. But tragedy took her parents and she became an orphan. With her parents large estate and inheritance of her grandparents, Calista learned that being a kid was a lot more than just fun. With Lawyers and several investments at her feet she gave caution to the wind and locked her money away when she was 15. Safe in a bank, she placed a hold on any investment by vanishing and selling the family summer and winter homes, leaving only the main house. The main house became her school, where she locked herself away to study and work, until she learned that the world was not getting any better. She Enlisted for a a short 6 years, extending another 2 years after that, before she discharged and made her way home. After arriving home she was diagnosed with Agitated Depression. The diagnosis was clear when she refuse to stay still and the house became too small for her. In the end, at 27 year old decided to lock the house up and start walking with a backpack and some cash. With her bank tied to paying taxes, her vet benefits her ownly money and her restlessness she started to travel. With her military training and her personal schooling, she got around Texas fine and soon was moving from state to state with no ties to anyone or anything. This caused her people skills to decline as her ability to see the world in detail increased. It started to effect her ability to have a conversation, one at a time and sometimes forced her words to rush out for a long period of time. Her social skills started and ended the multiple languages she learned and accents she had adapted to, but without knowing what to say and what not she had become familiar with Smart-ass, blunt and sarcasm as her many way of communication. While on her travels she stepped into a dinner and plans her next direction.
November 29
O-

Last edited:
Hey! I'd be down to do the UNEXPECTED ELEMENTAL or New Home.