5. Agender
  6. Futanari
  7. Primarily Prefer Male
  8. Primarily Prefer Female
  9. Primarily Nonbinary
  10. No Preferences
Genres
Pretty much anything
Hey all I got bored and thought this may be a good way to pass some time, and also help me improve as an artist. I may be slow while these are coming out and will probably only accept so many of these. If you like my art feel free to post here and request something again though I may be slow doing it so be patient with me. Also a lot of my images are screenshots so they may not have the full quality but most of them are super clean and slick looking if I were to save them in jpg or png.

Hei(1).png 23031135_1714828131882341_1710116364178509081_n.jpg Screen Shot 2017-12-08 at 9.12.17 AM.png 07f073de-4576-49e0-bdd5-3aa6898f4689.jpg Screen Shot 2017-08-10 at 12.07.52 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-11-27 at 8.30.38 AM.png 23551087_1727699653928522_9131610744210427644_o.jpg meme.jpg IMG_20170615_173217_840.jpg IMG_20170614_171700_426.JPG

Also I usually prefer the drawing style and then if you'd like I can put it in a more graphic style with clean lines and such, the apps I use are adobe photoshop and illustrator. I mostly do headshots as you can tell by most of them, but if you really want I can do a upper/full body. Obviously some of my drawings are done on paper but then I scan them and redo them in photoshop/illustrator.

Other than that let me know if you'd like me to do a comission and include a description, and or reference of your character.

*Currently Closed*​

Last edited:
I dig your art, and would like some, please. :>

I... do have a hard time picking who I'd like for you to draw, though, because I have a lot of characters I think would look great in your style. 8D

Maybe one of mine that doesn't have art yet?

Albion the Noble Asshole
And the Necromancing Farmer
Benji the Bullied Aspie
Mike the Wandering Shaman

The images on their profiles are from dollmakers, and often only partly show the sort of design I want for them. The written stuff is more accurate. =D

I dig your art, and would like some, please. :>

I... do have a hard time picking who I'd like for you to draw, though, because I have a lot of characters I think would look great in your style. 8D

Maybe one of mine that doesn't have art yet?

Albion the Noble Asshole
And the Necromancing Farmer
Benji the Bullied Aspie
Mike the Wandering Shaman

The images on their profiles are from dollmakers, and often only partly show the sort of design I want for them. The written stuff is more accurate. =D
Okay, thanks for responding to my post, I'll try and come with a some sort of sketch by today.

• Love
Reactions: The Mood is Write
Whew.. Your work is fantastic! Definitely not worth to be given to an illiterate role-player (like myself) for free. I'm going to press you anyway though, 'cause I am in desperate need of some kind of art. I won't throw a fit if you can't find the time to get around to it ever or have more important things to work on. No biggie. I've got this chick from Wattpad using her mediocre artistic skills in my favor, so it's cool! xD Okay, here it is.. I don't mind if use your own creativity as it isn't very descriptive.

An average male of 5'8, not particularly striking in physical attributes. His hair is dull and unkempt. Grey pullover sweatshirt, athletic shorts, slides with floral socks going just past the ankle. Stereotypical 'nerd' glasses, otherwise known as square-framed spectacles with a thick black trim. Behind his frames are large, gentle brown eyes, quite resembling a doe's.

Whew.. Your work is fantastic! Definitely not worth to be given to an illiterate role-player (like myself) for free. I'm going to press you anyway though, 'cause I am in desperate need of some kind of art. I won't throw a fit if you can't find the time to get around to it ever or have more important things to work on. No biggie. I've got this chick from Wattpad using her mediocre artistic skills in my favor, so it's cool! xD Okay, here it is.. I don't mind if use your own creativity as it isn't very descriptive.

An average male of 5'8, not particularly striking in physical attributes. His hair is dull and unkempt. Grey pullover sweatshirt, athletic shorts, slides with floral socks going just past the ankle. Stereotypical 'nerd' glasses, otherwise known as square-framed spectacles with a thick black trim. Behind his frames are large, gentle brown eyes, quite resembling a doe's.
Okay, I'll try out a few sketches, what color is his hair?

@The Mood is Write I got the beginning sketch of your character
KibYE

Edit: I decided to give him a small pony tail if that's all right, I can always go back and change it, I should be doing graphic design stuff to him by monday.
nRJiqosr.jpg

Last edited:
@The Mood is Write I got the beginning sketch of your character.

Edit: I decided to give him a small pony tail if that's all right, I can always go back and change it, I should be doing graphic design stuff to him by monday.
nRJiqosr.jpg
Oooh. :O Looking fancy! This looks even nicer than your samples so far!

This is Mike, right? My cheerful helper hobo? ♥

Excellent stubble and excellent messiness on the hair! I love the cheekbones and the sloppy grin, as well. So very him!

While he does sometimes tie his hair, usually it ends up a bit higher on his head, simply because he rarely lets his hair get quite that long. I would like to see a stronger nose, as well—Mike's nose has a deeper bridge and a straighter edge that contrast against his deep-set eyes, which slant down on the outside.

This drawing definitely looks like someone who would live in his car and travel up and down the eastern states solving problems for people. ♥

ALSO: if I'm asking too much or being too picky, please, for the love of all things, tell me to hush. My filters aren't on properly, but believe me when I say this: I'm SUPER excited and thankful you've decided to draw one of my characters. =u=

Oooh. :O Looking fancy! This looks even nicer than your samples so far!

This is Mike, right? My cheerful helper hobo? ♥

Excellent stubble and excellent messiness on the hair! I love the cheekbones and the sloppy grin, as well. So very him!

While he does sometimes tie his hair, usually it ends up a bit higher on his head, simply because he rarely lets his hair get quite that long. I would like to see a stronger nose, as well—Mike's nose has a deeper bridge and a straighter edge that contrast against his deep-set eyes, which slant down on the outside.

This drawing definitely looks like someone who would live in his car and travel up and down the eastern states solving problems for people. ♥

ALSO: if I'm asking too much or being too picky, please, for the love of all things, tell me to hush. My filters aren't on properly, but believe me when I say this: I'm SUPER excited and thankful you've decided to draw one of my characters. =u=
Okay, I'll try to comply with your requests as best I can.

hello there! would you like drawing my OC? she is the character in my profile pic exept she is a contortionist. I want her doing a backbend in the pic.

@The Mood is Write I started drawing him in photoshop, is this a better nose for him.
Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 8.41.42 AM.png

Edit: Also how much higher were you thinking for the pony tail?

Last edited:
@The Mood is Write I started drawing him in photoshop, is this a better nose for him.
View attachment 151357

Edit: Also how much higher were you thinking for the pony tail?
Ooh, looking super nice! The nose isn't quite what I had in mind, but I'm not sure how to describe how it's different from that, since you did exactly what I said, just had a different interpretation. xD

Not super high on the ponytail, here, lemmie find a visual for ya. =D

Ponytail-Hairstyle-for-Man.jpg

Kinda creepy that this has similar facial features to Mike. :o Even the nose!

Sorry if I seem super demanding. x_x I'm not trying to be. You can always tell me to hush!

Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 8.56.56 AM.png
How about this?