1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Some Draws

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Irabus, Jun 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I like drawing mostly monsters but I give people a go sometimes.
    This is a friend's roleplay OC I drew for him:
    [​IMG]
    MONSTERS:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 2
  2. Nice drawings. Those monsters are pretty creative.

3. Aw dang, thanks! I love coming up with ideas for my monsters.

4. This is great!!! I can draw people, but monsters and mythical creatures are out of my artistic abilities ;-;

5. Oh thanks! I'm basically the opposite. I like monsters because I can make up some messed up anatomy and no one can tell me it's wrong ahaha. With people they have to be really cartoony to look good, or I have to use lots of references.

6. Even so, it's really good! I wouldn't be good at drawing monsters, I'm always so hung up on making the proportions perfect that it would drive me crazy XD Besides, I can't draw body positions very well...

7. Thank you very much! Oh man, I'm so bad at positions, I usually just draw profiles or them standing there.

8. No problem! ^^
    Yeah, it really sucks ;-; Sometimes I look at drawings from professionals, and I'm just like, "Teach me your ways."

9. Ahah I do that too, I can't even comprehend how they do it.

10. Aw ye posting s'more drawings, of people!
    [​IMG]
    This is an old OC of mine, Sasha. This is a drawing with referencing, me trying a more realistic style.

Annnnnd this is without references and my more cartoony style:
    [​IMG]
    Also I put a lot less time into the lines and stuff, so it's pretty crap compared.

• Like Like x 2
  11. [​IMG]
    Latest drawing! This is Cerebell!

• Love Love x 1
  12. I think... I recognize you from deviantart o.o...

13. That's quite possible! My name is Arieah on Deviantart, does it ring a bell?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.