Some characters looking for their stories {m/m}

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CheeseOwl

After a bad few months, I'm looking for an RP or two, thought I'd put up characters this time, instead of just plots and pairings. Pairs are vague, because I want some new plots, so be prepared to do some world building and planning with me.

I average 3-5 paragraphs daily-ish, shorter if there's multiple posts a day, but I lose interest if you take a week to respond to me. I don't play subs I won't play with subs, I like a fight in my romances. Speaking of romances, male/male pairs only, just not interested in anything else. I have a preference towards manly characters, as well. Smut and gore are just fine as long as that's not the entire rp, and mpreg is a hard no.

Just PM me if anything piques your interest! Bring me plots, ideas, characters, something! All listed pairs are MC/YC, but feel free to come at me with other plots or pairs than what's listed. Redstars only please, tbh if you're a blue I'm at least a decade older than you anyways.

~~~~~

Daniel Rosario X
20-ish years old
Kind, caring, and an excellent liar, Daniel had his own way of coping with the abuse his brother, Prince/King Richard, put him through. Isolated for the majority of his life, he is very good at faking kindness, but he trusts no one to show him any in return.
Daniel is very flexible setting wise, but he does best in medieval fantasy or historical worlds.

Prince/Dragon
Prince/Foreign Prince or King
Prince/Assassin
Prince/Thief
Prince/Commoner
Prince/Knight

~~~~~

Misha and Mikael Vasiliev X
20-25 years old
Absolutely inseparable, the twins/clones don't dare pull apart. One quiet and well pulled together, the other headstrong and combative, but on sight alone it's hard to tell which is which.
Can be twins, but more likely to be clones, usually needing some sort of magic in a modern setting, or a more futuristic one.

Mages/human
Werewolves/Werewolf
Rich kids/Bodyguard
Mafia/rival family

~~~~~

Sean Morgan X X
22-25 years old
A life hopping foster homes hasn't left Sean with any fucks left, quite frankly. A venomous bite and near constant air of contempt hide deeply rooted insecurities and a harrowing, and often strange, past. He comes off as cold and emotionless, usually on purpose as a defense mechanism.
Recently left a shady job, now is a normal office worker.

Sean/Stalker
Sean/Crime Lord
Sean/Witness Protection Officer

~~~~~

Canum Wicks X X
23-27 years old
Doesn't have much time or patience for people in general, but that's often overlooked simply because he's the only one who can do what he does. He is bar none, the most powerful mage of his time, and has advanced magic studies more in the past few years than any generation before him. He throws himself into his work, often at the detriment to himself.
Works for PRIME, a global organization that studies and watches over magic and magical beings, Canum is a high-ranking agent.

Canum/Person afflicted with magical illness
Canum/Human
Canum/Mage
Canum/Partner
Beta/Alpha

~~~~~

Derrick Belperio X
25-ish years old
Kind, but perhaps comes off as a little plain, Derrick doesn't want much more than to live quietly and comfortably, it's a shame he tends to walk right into trouble any chance there is to.

Human/Magical Being
Derrick/Mafia
Hunter/Supernatural
Beta/Alpha

~~~~~

Last edited:
Canum Wicks X X
23-27 years old
Doesn't have much time or patience for people in general, but that's often overlooked simply because he's the only one who can do what he does. He is bar none, the most powerful mage of his time, and has advanced magic studies more in the past few years than any generation before him. He throws himself into his work, often at the detriment to himself.
Works for PRIME, a global organization that studies and watches over magic and magical beings, Canum is a high-ranking agent.

Canum/Partner
Beta/Alpha

I might be down for this, but could you tell me a bit more about what PRIME specifically does. For instance, is it like the Men in Black for magic? Is it like SHIELD? or maybe something completely different?

Also because I am dumb and old and miss things, what is 'beta/alpha'?

Status
Not open for further replies.