2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Low/High/Epic Fantasy, Adventure, Worldbuilding, Supernatural, Mutants
Heyo, so, I have a doodle. I'd like to finish it. I have no idea when that'll happen, but since I'm here and this place is good for discussion and feedback and helpful advice, I figured I'd make use of my time tootling around. :P

Anyway! I am looking for constructive thoughts, not necessarily criticiscm(I can't even spell the word just now >.>), I'm relatively happy with how it's turning out so far. But I would like to ask what people think of this piece and a few other specific parts of it.

PC090036.jpg

As you can see, I did a bit of practising at the bottom there, but a fold of skin is basically what I want to fit between the quill, crest type things on its head, and I've been unable to figure out just how to continue the fold down away from the edge where it's obvious. Or how to figure out how it should hang from the quills, loosely or otherwise. Does anyone have some advice for that?

Does anyone have a suggestion for the shape of its pupil for the eye too? I haven't been able to decide if I want to go with relatively ordinary round or oval, or something a little more out there, like goat or something...

Beyond that, if something pops out at you as maybe needing to be brought to my attention... I'm not sure what its neck looks like yet either. Or if maybe it needs more shading on the beak. Those aren't as pressing concerns for me though. ;)

Ta muchly!