petals

Original poster
YAH welcome
don't take my codes

some codes are from my rpnation account so yeh

Last edited by a moderator:

-

copacetic tangerine -
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam maximus rutrum lacus, id suscipit augue. Quisque tempus finibus justo, non cursus leo finibus consectetur. Ut tempor elit sit amet sapien sodales, non rutrum risus blandit. Aliquam lacinia est id fermentum blandit. Curabitur urna justo, lacinia at turpis sit amet, iaculis porta turpis. Suspendisse eget interdum diam, eu sodales justo. Praesent vel sagittis nisi, pretium finibus quam. Praesent condimentum condimentum vulputate. Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed auctor sed odio et pharetra. Proin non finibus turpis. Etiam sagittis scelerisque mauris, pretium viverra tortor semper nec.

Aliquam eu massa dolor. Quisque lobortis dui quis ligula suscipit, sit amet hendrerit nibh pretium. Donec consequat volutpat ex, sed feugiat turpis tincidunt eu. Fusce efficitur, nulla eget porta ultricies, massa diam malesuada magna, eu porta quam metus ut tortor. Aliquam nec quam mattis, fermentum enim id, molestie tellus. Sed malesuada sollicitudin massa, at ullamcorper turpis lacinia vulputate. Praesent ultricies fringilla dolor, vitae posuere arcu porttitor quis. In feugiat sed diam eu molestie. Ut mauris dolor, imperdiet non cursus et, interdum sit amet magna. Cras lacinia quis odio at fermentum. Integer egestas porttitor dignissim. Etiam lacinia a elit nec vulputate. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Suspendisse feugiat metus rutrum, gravida odio et, efficitur tellus. Phasellus neque augue, maximus ut porta vitae, placerat quis dolor. Praesent euismod
code by pasta

also someone please befriend me
like please
it's weird having none of my internet friends on here

l o a d i n g . . .
wei

im the biggest hit im the biggest hit on this stage im the biggest hit im the biggest hit on this stage im the biggest hit im the biggest hit on this stage im the biggest hit im the biggest hit on this stage im the biggest hit im the biggest hit on this stage im the biggest hit im the biggest hit on this stage im the biggest hit im the biggest hit on this stage im the biggest hit im the biggest hit on this stage

SOO
MIN SOO .
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque viverra tortor nec erat pharetra laoreet. Integer in eros id erat ultricies iaculis quis sed erat. Vestibulum quis viverra orci. Nam fringilla laoreet purus, eget ullamcorper nisl sagittis nec. Praesent vitae massa felis. Etiam ut enim ex. Quisque a lacus nulla. Pellentesque porttitor varius libero nec gravida. Proin eu eleifend urna. Nam ornare elit vitae dolor imperdiet malesuada. Maecenas ut neque sit amet erat pulvinar rutrum. Donec tristique urna ut dui hendrerit, sit amet pellentesque risus ultrices. Donec pretium pellentesque nunc, ac gravida urna placerat ut. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Nam sollicitudin pulvinar metus, quis tempor nisi congue in.

instagram profile page okfvsnd
queen park ye eun from wonder girls~~
Following
•••
ha_tfelt

238 posts //// 312k followers //// 26 following

short little thingy here

Reactions: darkflames13
ok if you were wondering those 3d words were different colored text layered on top of each other !!!

CS - SCROLL
CS - SCROLL
CS - SCROLL

not everyone should be making stars and not everyone should be making fans. you could make 2 characters (1 fan, 1 star)
name
sexuality
ethnicty
/stars: follower count
alias (account name)
the main platform
famous for (ie - model, gaming)/
/fans: fan of - /

height
weight
hair color
eye color

personality
fears

bullet biography

a rp thing i made sometime agoooo

JOIN TODAY ミ☆
fresh air and independence ミ☆
→ about the roleplay

just across the street from an all boys school is an apartment complex. there resides many of the attendees of the school. maybe because it was closer. maybe because they were sick of living with their parents. whatever the reason for their residence may be, they live there. a group of senior friends (8) live in the small apartments next to each other all in a line. they all met in freshmen year due to the placement of their apartments. for the three years, they have been friends, they have been known as good students. but now it's their last year of high school, and soon to be the fourth year of their friendship. they want to get into trouble much more often rather than sitting in class as model students. whether it is skipping school in extravagant ways or pranking teachers; they'll do it. good boys turn rebel ;]
→ rules

001 not first come first serve
002 no, your character does not have to be homosexual. your character can have a girlfriend that goes to an all girls school if you wanted. it is not a romance based rp.
003 two characters can live in the same apartment at once
004 this is a literate rp, so except proper sentences and multiple paragraphs.
you do not have to write a novel.
005 you can go at your own pace just don't desert without saying anything
006 don't forget to form relations with other characters
007 i may make a discord, so you should have an active account
008 all rpn rules aply
009 no godmodding, overpowered characters or randomly killing characters
010 and of course, no drama in ooc
have fun~! the gifs are from the 2 seasoned drama: make it right​
NOW PLAYING. . .
JAM JAM - IU
TO BE APART OF THEIR ADVENTURE~!

HA MIN SOO
A FLOWER

A soft sigh slipped passed Min Soo's lips. Disappointment gloomed down on him as he realized the conversation starter was awful. Thinking it through would have been ideal, but that wasn't how his brain learned to function. "Well, yeah, but it'd be weird if I asked, 'will you come here often?' Take it as a joke." He shrugged before wrapping his hands around the cardstock cup. The photographer had already bought a drink because he believed the client would show up sooner. He didn't want to start drinking until the woman walked through the doorway of the corner shop. The drink was left in his hands to become cold and tasteless.

"Oh, right," He acknowledged as he shifted in the wooden chair. "Well, obviously not for some company -- someone would have to be cast by the company," He rambled as he tried to hint it wasn't a crazy big project. "I'll sum it up because I'm talking too long," He muttered the last part of the statement. "I need a model for my new, photography website. I take pictures in different locations and pay them." He thought for a few moments. The idea sounded a lot better in his head. "We would work to make it fit your schedule, of course."

Min Soo tapped the side of the side of his cup with the pads of his fingers. He glanced down at his cooling coffee to ease how anxious he felt. Although the cafe was decorated nicely, it reeked of coffee and hipster. He only felt that way because a group of teenagers walked through the door. The male turned his head to look at the trendy teens before admitting a soft sigh. He used feather-like patting to fix his hair as he glanced back towards Taejin.

Being in the presence of a model took a toll on his self-conscious. He felt inferior compared to the male before him. For a moment, he wondered what it would be like to date a model. Would you have to hide from paparazzi or would it be tamer? He stopped himself from thinking too hard about it because he believed he'd never date one. He continued to remind himself that there was a reason he was the photographer and not the model. He was plain looking, but he had the skills to make photos tell stories and express emotions.

He pulled his phone from his jacket to check his notifications. The client had messaged him to let him know she'd be there in ten minutes. "Ah, sorry, I'm waiting for someone here," He explained before shoving his phone back into his pocket.