Online Availability
Evening central european time
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Apocalyptic, Intruigues, Empire building, Magical, but still open for anything, so long as I happen to have the mood for it currently.
Hahaha, oh wow, that's pretty messed up. I'm not sure what caused it, but maybe someone else will have an answer for you.

In the meantime, I can revert your post to a previous state to make it not broken. Just let me know if you want that done so I don't revert it while you're in the middle of trying to work on it, because that'd probably cause more problems. :P

I've taken a screenshot of the screw up so others can see how it broke and maybe figure out what did it. Link to image of broken post.

• Thank You
Reactions: White
Hahaha, oh wow, that's pretty messed up. I'm not sure what caused it, but maybe someone else will have an answer for you.

In the meantime, I can revert your post to a previous state to make it not broken. Just let me know if you want that done so I don't revert it while you're in the middle of trying to work on it, because that'd probably cause more problems. :P

I've taken a screenshot of the screw up so others can see how it broke and maybe figure out what did it. Link to image of broken post.
Yeah a single revision prior to it would be great.

I really just tried to change the warning colour and it went this way x_x

There you go, reverted. Hopefully it won't break again if you try to tweak things. :D

• Thank You
I really did not want to even touch it at this point, at least not right now (and muster the patience to fix everything again)

I am gonna remove the thing that did this o_o Entire thing was red, so I am just going to try to readd it completly by scratch and hope it wont happen again.

Thank you for the reverse! :D

Code:
[warning=yellow]Everything is subject to change[/warning]

If I had to guess, it looks like everything got converted to HTML. But I have no idea why. Most likely, this was probably just a weird, one time bug that'll never happen again. Can I poke it to see if I can get it to do it again, if I promise to revert it?

Edit: Oh. Ninja'd. NVM, then. :D

If I had to guess, it looks like everything got converted to HTML. But I have no idea why. Most likely, this was probably just a weird, one time bug that'll never happen again. Can I poke it to see if I can get it to do it again, if I promise to revert it?

Edit: Oh. Ninja'd. NVM, then. :D
Well, you could reverse it once to the red warning sign at the bottom again if you want to.

After that, mark the entire line, everything that is red at the bottom and change the colour via the text colour command in the bar-thingy atop the textbox. That is how it happened to me.

That's okay! Just let us know if it happens again, yes? :D

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.