2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
All forms of Fantasy, Magi-Tech or blended Genre, SciFi, Paranormal, Dark Mystery, Post Canon or AU Fandoms

Solunae's Art Stall
commissions / trades

More will be coming into this later!
But for now just going to do a Massive dump lol. I hope you all enjoy!

COMMISSIONS COMING SOON

<<< Current work in progress~!
This is Solunae Kabyt wishing you all a Happy Halloween!

Adopt
Critters
RP
Group

WORKS ON
Cintiq Tablet
PS / AI
Studio Art

Now for all the works in progress I have currently, as well as some of my older peices. Sorry for having things stuck in spoilers but some of this art is pretty big and well I didn't want just a wall of pictures! Anyways if you have comments or critique's I'd love to hear them please post below~!

~✰~ <(^/.\^)> ~✰~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WORKS IN PROGRESS
This Section is filled with all my Work in Progress Pieces
This is my own TailMouth, though the species belongs to TailMouth over at Deviantart I sorta made a flair out of my own version ^.^
Aj20lsk.jpg
This is a character of mine who actually needs to get back into the rp scene hopefully once I finish the art I will be able to get him back into the rp world!
O5wgTFz.jpg

FINISHED PIECES
A Race of mine sorta like an orc dragon thingie O.o;
BkuKKY1.jpg
Another of my Races Sorta like a different look on a Harpy
RLftqH3.jpg
A Strange little race Idk lol they remind me of Jak n Daxter XD
tMBpfGw.jpg
My Most favorite and self proclaimed species ^.^ this is what i am lol
Pz67X8a.jpg
WiZCrts.jpg
rmXViaZ.png

This one is a commission for my friend Ashalyn
HbSV3Av.jpg

AU2ktep.jpg

4BCL2MN.jpg
70yEnnm.jpg
ZxAYmy6.jpg
8FdeVe4.jpg

Last edited:
your style is so unique! i wonder what you'd do drawing a few of my characters! T.T I hate my own drawings T.T

• Love
Reactions: Solunae
your style is so unique! i wonder what you'd do drawing a few of my characters! T.T I hate my own drawings T.T
Not sure what I'd do ^.^ Currently I have enough to draw with the group I'm trying to plan with Shiny and the three pieces I'm working on. Now I will say this I will put you at the top of my list for when I get around to commissions if that is what you would like ^.^

Not sure what I'd do ^.^ Currently I have enough to draw with the group I'm trying to plan with Shiny and the three pieces I'm working on. Now I will say this I will put you at the top of my list for when I get around to commissions if that is what you would like ^.^
well how much are you asking for commisions... or are you willing to do an art trade? Or are you doing art for practice? (she is so not sure how to handle this.)

well how much are you asking for commisions... or are you willing to do an art trade? Or are you doing art for practice? (she is so not sure how to handle this.)
Not sure just yet on prices - or if I should even charge lol. Though I don't have a job right now and do need cash lol I doubt I would charge very much if I did charge

ehehehe yeah. You have a very distinct style... I'm still trying to find mine T.T

• Love
ehehehe yeah. You have a very distinct style... I'm still trying to find mine T.T
Practice lots and lots of practice! Thank you so much for your compliments ^.^ -makes me all warm n fuzzy inside hehe-

• Love
Reactions: ChojiYume
Practice lots and lots of practice! Thank you so much for your compliments ^.^ -makes me all warm n fuzzy inside hehe-
ahahaha i just.. am kind of jealous.... i'm going to be working on a piece right now myself... I'll pm you a pic when it's done

• Love