"Solitude sometimes is best society".

S

Sway

Original poster
Hello,

The quote in the title is from one of my favorite books: Paradise Lost by John Milton. I like it because it's something that can be comforting in this sometimes stressful, interconnected society in which we live.

In my spare time I enjoy a bit of writing, musing, reading, gaming, fashion, and such things. In terms of the fictitious, I enjoy Dark Fantasy and Epic Poetry quite a bit. I already mentioned Paradise Lost, but The Divine Comedy and The Kalevala are delightful as well. I was also quite captivated by Dark Souls I & II.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the Iwaku RP community, Sway-chan!

Hey Sway! It's nice to meet you! The Dark Souls games are really hard from what I've heard, but they're supposed to be good.

Hello Sway and welcome to Iwaku!~ I've played Dark Souls as well and it was quite challenging the first time around . Anywho, enjoy your stay!

Thank you, ladies. The atmosphere and arts of Dark Souls is what gets me, though. It's so eerie and moody.

Dark souls is difficult. I have speed run through the game in three hours. The record is 34 mins. Youtube it if you don't believe me LOL.

Welcome btw, and as I always seem to state in these threads...

If you ever desire a fantasy themed roleplay, do not hesitate to trouble me with a message.

Greetings Sway, welcome to the site! ^o^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome to the site, Sway :). I hope you enjoy your stay!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person