Solitaire, Sign up and OOC

Hmm, this looks interesting... Not typically the type of rp I join, but what they heck, looks good. I'm a little nervous the power will be a bit much, but I will change it upon request. Thanks in advance.

Name: Devin Fairfax

(Optional)Alias Name: N/A

Appearance: 5 foot 10 inches tall, Dark hair, Blue eyes, Pale skin.
tumblr_mlcjtyXkP81s5yd4eo1_500.jpg
Your shirt design: A standard T-Shirt that matches the jump suit pants.

Personality: Devin is a thinker, preferring to solve problems over any other simple actions. Given time Devin can come up with numerous plans. He is also rather open to his romantic interests.

Bio: -To be revealed during roleplay-

Power:Devin is not bound by all the dimensions of the world around him. For short periods of time he can walk through or on any types of matter. Example; walking through solid objects, walking on air as if there were an invisible floor (rising in height would be the equivalent of going up stairs, opposite for lowering height), or walking through water with ease as if it were air. His ability also comes with being able to survive without breathing for extensive periods of time.

Room Appearance:The room is colored gently with a subtle and dark blue. There is a black couch with a matching coffee table. The mini-fridge looks black and the inside lights are blue.

Natural abilities:
Advanced hearing
Natural Mathematician (Or as I call it, Mathemagician)

Last edited:
Your Accepted Squee, Feel free to jump into the IC anytime. (Link in main post)

-
Don't worry about your power, As long as it's limited by something it's good. and your power is similar to mine in that way. though i can only make it so i can fall upward, not walk on air.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking of joining this. owo

I'll probably put of a C.Sheet soon~

Name: Miranda Crowe
Alias Name: Mirror/Often slanged as Mira
Appearance: Beautiful, blonde locks, light blue piercing eyes. Pale-skinned.
Your shirt design Miranda has a almost completely white tanktop, just with a very slight tint of pink.

Personality: Miranda doesn't really have a sure personality. As a side-effect from her heavily experimented brain, she automatically mirrors the persona of the person who is engaged in conversation with her. When alone however she is shown to be quiet but not mute. Some people believe she has a personality of her own just hidden by shyness, others people think she's basically a hollow shell.

Bio: Miranda is essentially the exact opposite of what she is now. During her younger years she was a very emotional girl, known to cry for the slightest reasons. But at the same time she was also out-going and loved talking to people. She lived an amazing life with loving parents and a little baby brother but when she was abducted at the early age of twelve, the five years of constant experiments turned her "emotionless". Sadly, she has also became quite the target for gossip an such, because almost everybody so far is freaked out by her ability.

Power: Miranda is the victim of scientists seeing if they could tamper with emotions. They tried to see if they could somehow remove them from the human soul basically. The effect, making her instead able to cause different emotions happen by inserting thoughts into one's mind. She could use this power to insert horror, happiness, generally anything she can think of. Extensions: Thought insertion, Mind Reading, Illusions.

Room Appearance: The walls are an extremely light shade of ivory, the floors dark wood. Her bathroom is a clean mint color with a fluffy pink mat. It is furnished by your typical teenager girl furniture but with no extra decor aside from a light pink rose on her bed stand and on the bathroom sink. Her fridge is filled with Mineral water and Cookies. It's rumored that one of the scientists chose its looks since Miranda doesn't have preferences.

Natural abilities: Emotion and Personality mirror/Persuasion (Persuasion because of thought insertion.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just of note, Devin is German but speaks English very well.

Rufiya Feel free to jump into the IC whenever you like. (IC link in main post)

[MENTION=4673]Squee[/MENTION], Loved your IC post!

I believe we have hit a good amount of members for the role play, if anyone else would like to join do so quickly.

Alright, well I'll be away for the weekend but I'll be back Sunday evening. Be expecting to hear from me then in one way or another.

EDIT: Everybody loves it when innocent German boys cry <_<

Last edited:
Reactions: Rufiya
Hm, no posts, but I'm back now. I had fun, how was all your weekends? ^^

Bland and utter-less, I feel like i should post but it's no use if i keep posting between everyone else's posts, otherwise nothing will actually get done

Well it was probably just because of the 4th of July weekend and everyone was out camping or watching fireworks, I know i was. We'll give it a few days for people to recover :P