Solitaire OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:
Kylara​

Appearance:
WIP

Super Power:
Uuuuh wings? Kylara can obviously fly. She can fly at supersonic speed, but not without bursting her eardrums for a short time.

Also, I'm going to have her grow into a new power. It's going to start really really small, but if she practices, she could become really powerful. This power is to control electricity. Well, say if she's outside a range of anything electrical, she could still generate it. It lives within her. If/When she gets strong enough, she may even be able to control the lightning. We'll see! :D

The problem with this power is, that it will seriously dehydrate Kylara. She needs lots of water to be able to use this power, if she doesn't...well let's not think about that.
Shirt:
amy-pond-article-578797428.jpg

((Obvs just the shirt, but if possible would like the jacket. And no, that's not her appearance. I'm having a friend make a character avatar for Kylara. She's not going to look like Karen Gillan, trust me :P))

Personality:
Kylara really does have a kind heart, but growing up in the family she did, she learned to be tough. She doesn't cry very often, it is extremely difficult to get this girl in tears. She speaks her mind, and works hard for what she wants. She doesn't trust as easily as she used to, as she's had her heart broken a few times, but with the right touch, you could easily become her friend. She has a very soft spot for children.
The rest will be RP'd

Quirks:
She does have several self defense skills. As her father beat her as a child, she wanted to learn how to protect herself.​

Last edited:
Note: I will be editing this bio every once in a while, making her better, more detailed. I was kind of rushed, so that's why it's so short.

Eh its late for me guys, so im hitting the hey, will get out a long post or something tomorrow so if you need to take some liberty with Guy and make him talk a little or whatever. Night

(I'll Continue with this later, it is indeed late right now and I as well need to get to bed.)

aww drat, I didn't realise I was to late.. oh well, I hope you don't mind if I'm a luker :]

aww drat, I didn't realise I was to late.. oh well, I hope you don't mind if I'm a luker :]
Lurk as you like, I'm sorry I had forgotten you, If you like we could try to fit you in, though I'm not sure how well It would work here out. If you join you could wake your character up and have them head straight for the yard if you'd like.

thanks! :] and it's coolio :] I'd join but I don't want to make things more complex or hold you guys back.. so I will look from the shadows..eating pop corn :]

Super Power:
Uuuuh wings? Kylara can obviously fly. She can fly at supersonic speed, but not without bursting her eardrums for a short time.

Also, I'm going to have her grow into a new power. It's going to start really really small, but if she practices, she could become really powerful. This power is to control electricity. Well, say if she's outside a range of anything electrical, she could still generate it. It lives within her. If/When she gets strong enough, she may even be able to control the lightning. We'll see! :D​

Looks good, maybe have heart racing problems for it. the heart is the source of bodily electrical input. And or Water...

Looks good, maybe have heart racing problems for it. the heart is the source of bodily electrical input. And or Water...
Okie, will edit that, I also changed her shirt :P

One liners....drives me up the wall sometimes. :P Just sayin, it gives some people nothing to work with. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.