Soli's Portraits

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Soli
First off, love love love your art!
If this is still open, I'd love to make a request, please! (I'd like for it to be my user image (with credit to you in my signature, if you don't want to sign it?), but if you're not comfortable with that idea, then I won't use it.)

Age Range: 16-18
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Skin: Not necessarily pale, but she isn't the most tan out there for sure (I can't find the exact name for the shade? Sorry...)

Height: 5'0
Eyes: Blue, with gold specks.
Hair: Somewhere near this color please (hex code is #00cc7a), Soft waves that barely reach her shoulders.
Clothes: Usually an oversized, solid-colored sweater along with a fun print of leggings.

Personality: Confident, happy, artful and whimsical! But, also kind of naïve...and definitely gullible. She's also a complete romantic, yet has never been in a relationship- so she has an innocent air about her that her friends seek to protect. (in fact, most of her good friends view her as something akin to a little sister that's quote "too innocent for this world")

Pose?: Umm, if it's alright, could you not do a full-body, please? (I mean, if you want to I wouldn't really mind, but if possible a half-body or close-up would be nice...)

Extra?: A fun quirk is that she always has some sort of bird-related hair accessory- be it feathers, a cute clip-on, or whatever.
*Also, not to state the obvious, but you have all the artistic freedom you want with this. I apologize for the seemingly bare-bones request.*

Last edited by a moderator:
@Soli
First off, love love love your art!
If this is still open, I'd love to make a request, please! (I'd like for it to be my user image (with credit to you in my signature, if you don't want to sign it?), but if you're not comfortable with that idea, then I won't use it.)
uaBYo.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/uaBYo.jpg

Here you go! I'm having a bit of trouble inserting files, but the link should work ; v ; It was fun drawing her, I hope I got her on point!

Boy I've been neglecting this thread for a long time... I'll get to drawing everyone'/ requests soon, I just have a load of things to do.

@Soli
Oh no...I get an error 404 (Not Found) when I click the link?
And the picture's not working either...I'm sorry!

You've got a lot of requests ahead of me, but if you ever get around to it, I'd love if you'd do my character. Her name is Ilona and she's 18-19 years of age here. If you want more info on her feel free to let me know. Also feel free to tag, quote, or PM me if you do one of her. Thanks! <3

[spoili]
ox29L86.png
[/spoili]

Reactions: Takumi
Still open?

Your style is so great! I'm envious~

If you ever get around to taking requests again, please let me know.

mail

Does this work? @Wistful Beast
@tigertruth @neobendium of course it's open! It's kind of open indefinitely since I'm not the most responsible person around. If you don't mind, you can drop your requests here! I'm back officially for now, after a really Long absence.

Cool! I guess I'll be posting a form soon, then!

Name: Luna Adler
Race: White/Caucasian

Skin: Pretty dang pale
Height: 5' 8", slender
Eyes: A metallic silver color
Hair: Shoulder length in a wavy layered cut, black with a thick, noticeable silver streak on the right side of her face
Clothes: Light grey hoodie with the hood down, dark jeans, black sneakers

Personality: Shy and quiet, rather insecure and, in some cases, depressed. She does have a happy and rather sass-filled side, though it takes a lot to bring that out and she doesn't trust easily.

Pose: Anything from head and shoulders to full body would be appreciated! Do whatever pose you want to!

Question; do you draw canon characters from certain anime/video games/etc?

Cool! Well I would love it if you could draw one of the characters pictured here.

If you'd like really detailed written descriptions of either, look no further than here! The blue haired girl in the picture is Rhea Denholm while the black haired female is Astra Crowden. And if neither suit you, feel free to take a stab at the other few characters I have on that linked thread.

Thanks so much for the opportunity!

Status
Not open for further replies.