Soldato's Shipwerks

S

Soldato

Original poster
Hello Artsy people, Soldato here to show you I have some artistic skill outside of writing. I often when I get a good design in my head go and use various programs to make 3d spaceship models so I'll just go ahead and drop two in here before I go scavenge for more.

Drake Mk6

Front
DrakeColorFront.png

Rear
DrakeColorBack.png

Arachnion's Ship

Front Iso
WIPIsofront.png

Rear Iso
WIPIsoback.png

Enjoi. If you have a request I'll try to do it to the best of my ability and time. Usually takes me about 2weeks to a month depending on motivation factors.

so this is the famed soldato shipyards, I need a cruiser class vessel capable of warp travel and holding its own against battleships.

Nice work Sol, you ever make a HW mod?

I plan to once I understand how and just throw the Drake into there as a basic fighter for the lols. As for your request I'll need a bit more than that if you actually want me to do something. Shoot me a pm or tell me full specs in here and I'll see what I can get done.

well I just need it for an RP, something sleek, black and, built for speed and it has some guns but its main armament are two triple mounted anti-surface weapons for supporting ground assaults, and it has at least one hanger bay and it named the "Scorched Earth".

Might take me a bit but I think I can do that. I'll try and work on that when I get the free time.

Thanks a lot Soldato, we should play HW sometime, I know some good mods for 2

Looking good.

I wonder if I can use AutoCAD to do the same thing.

Awesome work! how long did each take?

Long time no activity. Figured I would go ahead and dump the newest work I've had. Not completely finished yet but it just needs some quick details/texture to be done.

Pompei class Light Frigate
PompeiLowdown.jpg

Ships

PompeiKisoLeft.jpg

PompeiTop.jpg

PompeiSide.jpg

I like it!

Yay for cool looking ships!

Might as well post the two things I posted in Cbox last night. Also thank you for the compliment TK. As for your question from so long ago It used to take me weeks to get anything done then I just decided to stay simple on detail so now they take me a day or two if they're big or up to a few hours.

Size Comparison between Fighter, Frigate and Construction Vessel
SizeComptoCarrier.jpg

The whalish looking thing is around 300 meters, The Frigate is around 110m and the speck is a fighter from above around 20m

Vay's ship WIP

ExacliburWIP.jpg

Just finished up with Vay's monster of a Vessel as well as with another size comparison. Let me introduce you to the Excalibur Land Assault Cruiser. This impressive vessel of 600 meters is usually meant for heavy land bombardment. While it's round size is much smaller the six revolving turrets put out a higher rate of fire to make up for the smaller destructive payload.

KMC Scortched Earth

ExcaliburBisoLeft.jpg

ExcaliburBisoRight.jpg

ExcaliburFront.jpg

ExcaliburIsoLeft.jpg

ExcaliburIsoRight.jpg

ExcaliburNamePlate.jpg

ExcaliburSide.jpg

ExcaliburTop.jpg

Full Fleet Size Comp

SizeCompFleetFront.jpg

SizeCompFleet.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
AWESOME!

I love your work!

I'll get further into lua..... if you want to see your ships in action

Great ships I like the first one alot

I am now taking request again for whoever wants a ship done. Please try and keep it relatively simple as super complex ships make my computer cry.

-Soldato

dude, you able to make a ship thats like a 40k battleship, but with a skull rather than that front bit? perhaps two tri barrell turrets sticking out of the mouth?

if notm, all is cool.

just wondring if i can get some Death Spire images back into existence.

dude, you able to make a ship thats like a 40k battleship, but with a skull rather than that front bit? perhaps two tri barrell turrets sticking out of the mouth?

if notm, all is cool.

just wondring if i can get some Death Spire images back into existence.

Hrrrm it would be difficult but I could attempt to give it a shot. I'll get back to you on the attempt and see if it drives me crazy or not.

I really do love this artwork! It's so clean, and well thought-out looking, and the color schemes are great!