1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
action, adventure, sci-fi, romance, supernatural, anime, romance
Hi, I'm Kat, and here I am on my Gorillaz brainrot again for like the 100th time in 20 years—so I'm looking for someone who'd you know, want me to roleplay as 2-D for them in a long term BxG, CanonxCanon or CanonxOC plot.

Rules:
- Be 18+, i'm 23 and won't roleplay with minors.
- Be able to match my response length (two-four well written, grammatically correct paragraphs).
- Please let me know if you lose interest, don't ghost me.
- Be okay with triggering themes such as verbal and physical abuse, as well as possible light drug abuse (2-D's painkiller addiction).
- Understand that I won't do ERP, but am okay with things being implied.
- Do not interact if you ship 2-DxMurdoc, thanks.
- Be okay with chit chat OOC.

Interests:
- Romance, angst, hurt/comfort, fluff, trauma bonding, slow burn, friends to lovers, etc.
- Pairing can be 2-DxNoodle (ONLY from Plastic Beach and onward), or 2-D with a female OC of yours. Who you use is definitely up for discussion!
- Note that my favorite representations of 2-D to play are Phases 1-3, so the earlier years.

Potential Plots:
- This is set during Plastic Beach (Phase 3). If you know the lore from this phase, you know that the real Noodle was absent throughout it, replaced with a cyborg. This plot takes place from the end of the Rhinestone Eyes storyboard video, from which Noodle will reunite with 2-D and they'll leave without Murdoc (but perhaps with Russel). Trauma bonding ensues, and it can go a number of directions from there.
- This one can be set during any time, but would likely work best between Phases 1-3. It requires the use of a female OC of yours. Your OC is a psychologist who becomes 2-D's mental health counselor, helping him deal with the immense amounts of abuse he's endured from Murdoc. From here, hurt and comfort can ensue, and against her better judgement, your OC falls in love with 2-D.

If you're interested at all, feel free to DM me; I'm itching to get a roleplay like this started!!