Sol and Lun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goneril smiles. "I hope there are some flying types that could do my bidding! Let's get these back."

Syrus nods, "maybe we should go out and look for something..anything really." He carries a few berries.

That sounds like a good plan. But for now we must bring these back." Goneril starts walking back to the cottage.

Syrus follows her, grinning. "Sister..you look terrible." He chuckles. "Your hair is a mess, greasy and unclean. You smell like grass. Your clothes are to small, they make everything stick out..."

Goneril smiles. "All the more reason to get back. Though I like the smell of grass."

Regan is waking up and looking around the cottage.

Syrus sighs, "what a shame..." he looks away, to the left of the cottage.

Goneril smirks. "Why is that a shame, brother? The smell of grass on the air reminds me of our home.

Syrus, "home..." he says the words almost transparent. "Do we really have one? Not like we serve a big purpose other than our personal abilities.:

"Perhaps we do. But we can figure that out another time." She goes inside the cottage.

(Well, what do you think?)
Syrus walks in, he goes over to the bed and pulls the sheets off of Regan. "put your clothes on, Slowpoke."

Regan shudders. " was already up for a bit, but I went back to bed when I saw you were gone. She gets up and gets dressed.

Goneril washes up, careful to clean her hair.

[I'm still liking this. It shows more of their relationship.]

Syrus nods, "I've seen enough of you two as is..." he jokes.

Regan blushes. "Well, don't look, brother!" She finishes dressing.

Goneril enters the room. "Is this better, brother? I washed as best I could."

Syrus chuckles, "Regan...don't act embarrassed..." he looks at Goneril. "Looks good, mind if I something to it"

Regan mutters and get some berries and water.

Goneril smiles. "Not at all, brother.

Syrus smirks, "what did you say sister...?" He starts to brush Gonerila's hair. "Hoe do you like it?"

[She's not a hoe! She does not resemble gardening equipment!]

Goneril smiles. "I like it."

Regan blushes. "Nothing at all, brother!"

(Geeze, I didn't know what you meant at first, then I reread it. I meant to say how. I'm sorry!!!)
Syrus smiles, "I doubt that...."

[It could have been worse. I was just messing with you.]

Regan smirks. "And why is that?"

(:p)
Syrus sighs, "cause, you're still blushing..." he chuckles, "so, what do you think Goneril? Why's your sister blushing."

Status
Not open for further replies.