Sol and Lun

Status
Not open for further replies.
The counter and cabinets are empty.
Syrus looks over by the bed, he pulls away the sheets.

Goneril sees that there is no food. "Nothing to be had."

Regan looks over to Syrus. "What should we do, brother? Who could have been expecting us?"

Syrus, "even if they were not.." he pulls out a silver bow from behind the headboard. "they left us with all we need..." he grins, throwing Regan the bow. He pulls out a quiver and throws it to her as well.

Regan catches the bow and quiver. "It has been a while since I have used a weapon."

Goneril pouts. "Is there nothing for me? Or you?

(geeze, you keep switching your pic!)

Syrus shakes his head, "not as of yet, i'll keep and eye out." he sits next Regan. "do you remember how to shoot?"

[Well, I finally found one I could settle on. I'm really liking this site, by the way.]

Regan weighs the bow in her hands. " I believe so. It feels familiar."

Goneril looks at him, eyes wide. "You had better. We will need to defend ourselves."

(good! i hoped so, i was a little overwhelmed at first, but i love it..)
Syrus, "sister..do you not trust me to keep us safe?" he looks back into her eyes.

Goneril smirks. "Of course I do. I just do not think we should rely on Regan to be the only one able to use a weapon."

Regan look at the bow and quiver. "Perhaps she's right. I do not think I could use this often..."

Syrus nods, "i had seen some chopped wood on the outside of the house, maybe there's a hatchet hidden around the house, or in the back yard..." he shrugs, "worth a try.." he pulls a box from underneath the bed. Opening it,

he finds a black robe. "this will suit fine.."

Goneril looks around. "That should do nicely. Now, what about me..."

Syrus taps his foot, thinking. "check the backyard..i'll check in here for the hatchet..." he looks underneath the bed again.
(so..what do you think?)

Goneril walks behind the house looking around. She sees a staff and picks it up. "Ah, it's been a long time since I've used one of these."

[I like it. I kinda wondered how they came into being if they weren't born. I'm going to bed now. Good night.

Syrus walks over to Regan, he sits down next to her. He stares into the fire.

Regan looks into the fire as well. "How do you think we got here? And what do you think will become of us?"

Syrus sighs, "I do not know, sister. The more we are here, the less I think our brother has anything to do with this." he says sadly.

Regan curls in on herself. "At least we have food and shelter. We will find some way out of here."

Syrus nods, putting an arm around her. "Sister, at least we have each other..." he holds her closer, not wanting to lose her.

Regan smiles. "That is true. And we also have Goneril. As long as we are together, we should have everything we need."

Syrus, "though, I plan to get us out of here." He smiles. "Good as new."

Status
Not open for further replies.