Sohma Family Curse: Broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kasey bit her lip. "That... Doesn't... Sound good... Uhh..." She didn't exactly know what to say. "We need to stop the bleeding. You're losing a lot of blood." She said, glancing around. "Why are they supposed to get married? Arranged marriages have a higher divorce rate." She said, looking under the sink for bandages.

((That may not be true...))

(It most likely wont be true but that's the game plan for them right now it will change)
Hatori pointed to the cabinet "I'n there hears your first lesson in the field of medican always be prepared for anything" He smirked and he gasped in pain as he held his eye. "It was supposed to be arranged but I'm thinking plans are going to change hear in a little while." He took a deep breath "Did Mica treat you well while I was away I know she can be very imposing sometimes."

Kasey immediately moved to the cabinet and pulled out the bandages. She got a wet cloth as well, a black one, so it won't stain. She made sure it was cool, but not too cold. "Hold this to your eye." She held out the rag to him while working the bandages with her other hand. "Oh no, Mica was a little sweetheart." Kasey smiled faintly, but it faded as she looked at him. "How bad is your eyes exactly?" She asked quietly.

Hatori sighed "Well it has glass in it and there is very little hope of me seeing out of it again" he healed the wash cloth up to his eye and he flinched in pain :So what made you decide to become a doctor there has to be a story behind it."{ He pressed the cloth harder onto his eye and he hissed in pain.

Kasey looked through the small medi-kit where she got the bandages. "A lot of reasons." She said quietly. "How deep do you think the glass is?" She spoke up now, grabbing a pair of tweezers and a gauze wrap. "Also, how long can you sit still?" She put a gentle hand on his, gently pulling it so he wasn't putting so much pressure on it. "Gentle now."

Hatori sighed 'Inch maybe Inch and a half if we are lucky" He removed the cloth "How bad does it look doctor" He smirked at her and leaned back "each time you pull a piece of glass out tell me a reason why you decided to join okay and I'll answer a question." He sighed and he bit his lip.
Mica saw blood on the ground and she started to clean it up knowing exactly what happened this wasn't the first time or the last time that something like this would happen. She saw blood on her mothers picture and she threw the picture at the wall causing it to shatter.

"Umm... It's looks pretty bad." She said, frowning as she bit the corner of her bottom lip, looking gently at it. She carefully pat blood away as she got the first piece of glass in the tweezers. She started to gently pull. "My father was killed by a gunshot because the doctor we took him to didn't know what to do." Was her first quiet explanation. She got the glass out. She started to say something when the distinct sound of shattering glass reached her ears. Immediately, her gaze shifted to the door.

Hatori sighed and looked at her "ignore it mica is freaking out right now she will be okay". He gasped when the glass came out and he held back a scream by biting his lip "I'm sorry about your father I bet he was a great man

Kasey looked back at him, nodding slightly. "Y-yeah.." She was quiet again as she set the glass on the counter. She gently pressed the gauze to his eye to slow the bleeding a little before pulling the second piece out. She didn't say anything else now, a concerned and concentrated expression on her face as she focused on the task at hand.

Hatori smirked "I'm amazed at how calm you are about all this most people would be running for the hills if they have to do what your doing in one day." He coughed hard and covered his mouth and he hissed again when the second piece of glass came out "Just one more piece you can do it I believe in you."

Mica watched from the door what was going on she was in her tiger form so nobody could see her from the shadows her ears where lowered and her eyes where at the ground they seemed so happy together not right now anyways but when they where together normally they seemed happy."

Kasey smiled weakly. "I don't see why... a little blood never hurt anyone." She said, cleaning the tweezers with some water before returning to his side. She carefully rested her hand on his forehead, holding his eye open. She pulled the glass piece out. It was small. She dropped it into her hand once it was removed, afraid of dropping it with the tweezers. She set it with the other pieces and washed her hands before picking up the cold rag that she had been soaking. She gently placed it on his eye. "Should I use antibiotics of any sort?" She asked him, unsure.
She was unaware of Mica's presence.

Hatori nodded his head "yea there are some alcoholic pads in the first aid kit just put it up to my eye and wrap some gauze around it and I should be fine." He reached out and took Kaseys hand "thank you for helping me Kasey." He let go of her hand and he leaned back and turned his head and he saw a white tail and he turned his head back to Kasey. "What do you think of Mica."

Kasey paused a moment as he took her hand. "Y-you're welcome." She said quietly before grabbing an alcohol pad. She pressed it gently to his eye, pressing gauze behind it along with taping it there with some bandage tape. "She's really adorable...but she's also very young." She said, sighing softly. "I thought she was at least ten...but four?" Kasey shook her head and shrugged. "I guess you never really know...we should probably changed your bandages in a few hours, just so no infection sets in as the blood dries and stuff." She said as she began putting the supplies back, cleaning everything she used with alcohol and soap before washing her hands.

Mica hurried to her room and she curled up under the covers in her tiger form and drifted off to sleep.

Hatori smiled and he got up "Mica likes you a lot she has never been this connected or shown this much interest in anybody before you should be happy." He cleared his throught and took a deep breath "yea ill change it hear in a little while I'm gonna be up half the night working on some stuff for some clients anyways." He rubbed the back of his head and turned around so she wouldn't see that he was blushing he cleared his throught and walked down the stairs and pulled out 3 large stacks of papers and set them on the ground and he got to work. He noticed glass on the ground and a picture of Micas mom and he started to clean up the glass once he finished he sat back down holding the picture.

Kasey finished cleaning up. "She does?...Cool." She relaxed a little, smiling as she glanced at the door. "I can help you with your work if you want." She said, looking over at him with a small smile, her hands sliding into the pockets of her jacket. She figured she could check on Mica, clean up whatever broke and the dishes and anything else that needed to be cleaned, then help Hatori. That'd give her the rest of the night to help him 'cause everything else would be done.

Hatori smiled and ruffled Kaseys hair "you can help me if you want but its just boring work nothing that would interest you it would most likely make you fall asleep." He laughed and had a big grin on his face "if you want you can go give this to mica" he held out a small blue pill "its supposed to help her with controlling her transformation." He new that he was lying to her but he didn't want Kasey to worry to much about Mica right now sooner or latter she would have to go face the head of the Soma family herself that was enough to worry about.

Kasey giggled slightly as he ruffled her hair. "I'll give this to Mica, clean up a few things, then I'll help you." She said with a smile before leaving the bathroom. She made her way around until she found Mica in the little girl's room. She sat on the edge of her bed. "Mica...hey there." She said softly, holding the pill in one hand, gently rousing the little one with the other.

Mica slowly opened her eyes and she looked up at Kasey still in a hazy half awake half asleep state "Momma is that you?" She sat up slowly still in her tiger form and had a big grin on her face "Look mama I'm in my form now you wont leave me again mama I made you proud." She stopped talking once she realized who she was talking to she lowered her eyes and ears and grabbed the pill with her teeth and swallowed it and she laid back down and curled up in a tight back.

Hatori started to clean up the picture and the glass and he threw the glass away and he started to get to work.

Kasey sighed softly. She gently pet Mica's head while she fell back asleep before she stood, leaving. She found the picture already cleaned up. "Hatori.." she muttered softly under her breath. She checked around to make sure everything else was done before going and knocking softly on Hatori's door. "It's Kasey, can I come in?" she asked quietly, ready to help.

Hatori smiled "yea come on in." He didn't realize just how messy his room was until after he said that there where papers scattered all around the floor along with books and clothing he started to clean up as much as he could which ended up just being a small space where she could sit down if she wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.