Sohma Family Curse: Broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex shook his head. "Nah, she's too...eh..." He narrowed his eyes thoughtfully, studying Kasey a moment. "Hidden."

Kasey laughed softly. "He's too submissive." She shrugged. "I like people who tell me what I need done and when." She gently tapped Mica's nose. "An oversized pillow, huh?" She giggled. "That would be adorable."

Alex smiled faintly, realizing Mica wasn't mad at him. He glanced at his watch. "How long do you stay in this form, do you know?"

Mica giggled at the two of them and she yawned "I don't know when ever I feel like changing back I will." She stretched out and jumped onto Alexs shoulder "you like her down you" she whispered in his ear.

Alex almost doubled over with laughter. "No." He said. "I really don't." He said, looking over at her.

Kasey blinked. "What's so funny?" She asked, looking confused.

Alex shook his head. "You don't want to know."

Mica jumped onto the ground and went and grabbed her cloths and ran behind the desk and with a loud POOF and white clouds forming around her she quickly pulled on her cloths and stood up and giggled. "Yay I'm back." She looked at Alex and stuck her tounuge out at him "Maybe not right now but you will." She smiled back at Kasey and grabbed her hand ready to go home?" She tilted her head to the side waiting for an answer.

Alex blinked. "I doubt it." He stood again, wiped off his knees, then grabbed his bag. "See you all later maybe." He said before walking into the hall.

Kasey smiled, holding the small girl's hand in her own. "Sure." She said with a smile. "Lead the way Mica."

Mica started to walk down the hall way heading towards the front of the school and she sigh's as she walks "I'm sorry about my uncle he can be very impatient sometimes." She kept walking and kept thinking to herself 'please don't take my new friends away." She clutched Kaseys hand as she walked towards her home.

Kasey smiled softly. "It's okay." She said, swinging their hands a little as they walked. She didn't mind. Her mind wandered to Alex. He reminded her of her brother. A strange thought, but it was true.

mica stopped in front of an extremely large gated home out in the forest she opened the gate and smiled "welcome home." She walked up the steps and opened the sliding door for Kasey and she smiled at her. "Sorry if the house is a little small its usually just me my mommy and my daddy no visitors." She had this sad look on her face and she lowered her eyes to the ground.

Kasey blinked. "Uhh...sm-small?" She said. "This thing is like....three times bigger than my parent's house..." she said quietly, leaning down and picking the little girl up. "There is no reason to apologize, okay?" She said, looking into Mica's eyes.

Mica nodded her head and she hugged Kasey and she took a deep breath "would you like me to make some tea I know its been a long day and I'm sure you have some questions I can even make dinner if you want." She jumped out of Kaseys arms and landed on all 4's and straitened back up and walked inside the house where there was a large living room connected to the kitchen. Mica went over to the kitchen and started to prepare some green tea.

"If you want to...I don't mind either way." she said with a shrug as she followed Mica in. She sat next to the table, setting her bag down beside her. She adjusted her yellow jacket. "How old are you Mica?" She asked softly, smiling faintly as she looked over to the little girl.

Alex stepped into his room and collapsed on the bed. He yawned, rolling over and setting his alarm clock. He needed to be up later for work. His eyes drifted closed and he began to fall asleep.

Mica started to prepare dinner "I just turned 4 this past Sunday, uncle spent it with mom and dad are away on work right now" She set out two glasses and poured the tea into both glasses and handed one to Kasey "How old are you Miss Kasey?" She never took her eyes of the pan of fish that she was cooking she had planned on going to the store with her uncle but since she had been staying at his Pharmacy for some time she had never even thought about going out and buying food for this house.

"Four?! Wow...you're so little." She took the glass. "Thanks." she said, sipping it. "I'm 20." She said with a smile. "A lot older than you. Where'd you learn all this?" She asked curiously, watching the tea slosh in her cup.

Mica sighed "I learned a lot of it from my mom but she hasn't been home in over 2 years so I have been hear by my self or with Uncle when hes not busy." She grabbed a plate and set the piece of fish down in front of Kasey and went to the fridge and pulled out some carrots and she sat on the other side of the table and began to eat. "I'm sorry I don't have much right now I will go shopping tomorrow and pick up some things you like I was never aware that I would be having house guests."

Kasey nodded sympathetically. "Ah...Yeah. I see now." She said, taking a bite of a carrot. "Hey, don't worry about it. I never eat a lot anyway." She smiled softly. "I'll eat pretty much anything, but not a lot." She said, taking another sip of her tea. "This tea is really good, by the way...I've never gotten the hang of how to make it." She smiled at Mica.

Mica smiled back "maybe i'll teach you one day uncle loves tea that's why i keep a stock pile of it hear" she opened a cabinet that was filled with tea. "Ow and if uncle is going to stay hear and you come down stairs be careful he usually falls asleep on the ground." She points to a spot where u can see an indent of a human figure on the ground. "So do you have any questions?"

Kasey smiled softly. "I'll be careful. Umm...yeah, I do have a question. Are there any house rules or anything I need to know about?" she asked, looking up from the indent. "I don't want to break any." She gave the same shy smile she had to Hatori earlier.

Mica rested her hands on her chin and thought about it "well there are a few the first one is that we both help out around the house if there is something that I cant do I will need you to do it, Second of if anybody shows up at the front of the house please come find me I'll handle them." Her face got really serious on the third one "No men over and you can't tell anybody about my family's secret got it." Her eyes locked with Kaseys."

Hatori opened the door to Micas family's home and stepped inside he had a bandage around his eye and he hurried up stars. "Kasey would you mind coming up hear for a moment please." He yelled from up stairs he sat in the bathroom clutching his eye. Just like last time the head of the Soma family got violent with him he clutched his eye as blood pooled in front of him.

Kasey nodded. "Right. No men, no telling family secrets, call you if anyone comes over, and help around the house." She smiled. "Thanks!" She glanced at the door as Hatori walked in. Her smile faded. "Umm...I'll be back." she smiled weakly to Mica before rushing up the stairs. She paused at the door before calmly stepping in. "What happened?" She asked quietly, kneeling beside him.

Hatori clutched his eye "I told the Soma family leader about Mica and he got mad that I didn't bring her to him because Mica and his son are supposed to get married when they get older and he threw a Radio at me and slapped me because I didn't do my job correctly. He removed his hand and his eye was bleeding and the blood was dripping everywhere.

Mica lowered her eyes and shes tarted to clean up she went to the guest bedroom and started to make the bed not trying to disturb the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.