Soft Sci-Fi Nation RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pentagon

Original poster
Howdy folks! I have always liked playing Nation RPs, in which players control entire nations on the world stage. I like writing from all the viewpoints, I like the grandness of the actions and betrayals, and I like talking through interesting conflicts. So I thought, "Why not run one?". So yeah, I'm doing that.

The setting will be the Milky Way galaxy, two thousand years in the future: Humanity has expanded its reach across the stars, and its once-great empire has fragmented after the destruction of the Solar System. Hundreds of sentient alien species have been found, and humanity has taken its places on the galactic stage of complicated politics and sprawling alliance systems. Players will either play a human faction or play as an alien interstellar nation, in a soft-sci-fi galaxy on the precipice of apocalyptic war.

Players are always welcome to come into the game, but I would prefer people who are not resolved to post every few days at the least, and are willing to put a fair amount of effort into the posts. Other than that, I've got no other requirements, so I hope y'all will join me and make this RP great.

The Sci-Fi signup thread is right here: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/soft-sci-fi-nation-rp.112197/#post-2306592

Status
Not open for further replies.