Soft Hands (FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chow

Still open! Send me a PM if you're interested.

Hello! My name is Sam, or Sugar.
Currently, I'm looking for a longterm partner for a cute girl love roleplay.
Here's a bit of info about me.

☀︎. I've been roleplaying for about 3 years. Doesn't seem like a long time, but I'm pretty fluent in a lot of stuff. I consider myself to be relatively adaptable, though I do ask for a minimum of at least two paragraphs per response.

☀︎. I'm mostly lesbian, though I am fine roleplaying with transgender FtM (sometimes) and nonbinary characters. I'm nonbinary myself. I use they/them OOC, but all my characters are she/her.
Send your PM with the word OOC so i know you've read (most) of my thread, by the way.

☀︎. I'm 18 and currently in a mix of High School and some local Community College classes, so my online schedule is pretty hectic. I do however still get online even when I probably shouldn't, and I stay up relatively late. I don't have a set time but an estimation is; 4:00 PM CDT - 2:00 AM CDT (Monday-Friday), 9:00 AM CDT - 12:00 PM CDT (Weekends).

☀︎. I am completely open to detailed, smutty roleplays, but I'd very much prefer and enjoy a plot that was 70/30 in story and smut. I tend to be relatively descriptive, so I'd expect the same from you, though try to spice it up. It gets boring pretty quickly.

☀︎. I send quick replies most of the time, so please do the same! If you're going to be gone for a long period of time, try to send me a quick message. If I don't get a message from you within 3 weeks I'm going to assume you're not interested in roleplaying with me anymore, so please make sure to at least notify me.

Well now that that's out of the way, here's the roles that you can choose from.
(
❤︎ = preferred)

Friends ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
Exes ❤︎❤︎
Coworkers ❤︎❤︎
Strangers Hooking Up ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
Student and Professor ❤︎
Roommates ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
Boss and Assistant ❤︎❤︎

If you have anything that you think i'd be interested in, tell me about it!
I'm open to all ideas, so please offer them. You can ask me questions, too.
I don't really have set plot ideas, but I do enjoy world building and simple character sheets.
* Soft Hands regards to the fact I want a slightly fluff filled story with drama, romance, and maybe smut. *

• Love
Reactions: SnowCode
Status
Not open for further replies.