Soft and Fluffy

S

Scout

Original poster
So I haven't been on this site in like a year or something probably more because I'm a really bad person.
ANYWAYS, I'm searching for a super fluffy and so-cute-I-want-to-gag kind of thing right now. Of course, it can evolve, but I kind of want to start in the thick of the love, and then build from there?

Whatever pairing would be cool. Like, mxf is my normal romance pairing, but we can do fxf or mxm. And in whatever scenario too.
Student x professor
Bar owner x customer (oddly specific, but totally like a romcom and I'm ok with that)
Werewolf x vampire
Vampire/werewolf x human
Werewolf x rogue
and probably most other things, those are just the ones I could think of in the like five minutes I'm writing this.

I am capable playing either male or female - just note that I am a female myself, so naughty scenes as a male will probably not happen or just be like really awkward tbh. OMG we could also double up so we can both play a male and female. I'm so down for that too.
I prefer to use realistic faceclaims for characters.
Despite how OOC grammar is, I like to RP with proper grammar.
Also let's like chat OOC and becomes friends because I only have like one. thank you.
Multiple paragraphs were my thing when I was an active writer, so let's go with that for length.
Let's just have fun
PM if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TheChronicler
Okay I have just edited this and figure I'd let everyone (or no one) know. Thank you. <3

Oooh I'm interested in werewolf x vampire or werewolf/vampire x human! Depends on what you're really interested in!

I'm totally in the mood for something appropriate but rom-com. I like the bartender and customer idea - hmu if it's still open or if you wanna discuss anythingelse