Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
Writing Levels
  1. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
What colour socks do you wear and why?

I wear black, because I'm boring.

*sits back and lets another ridiculous General thread capture the public imagination*

The pair on the top of the pile. Because no one will see them.

But what does that say about you, Vay?

What does it mean?

Is it that you feel no one will see YOU? That you are simply "on top" of the "pile" of your own insecurities?

;___________________________________________________________________________;

Its all true.

The entire monochrome range from black to white. Because my inventory is screwed up like that.

The inventory of your heart, Nic.

Too afraid to be who you want to be, you drift between the colours of your life, swaying from one mood to the next, never content in the shades of happiness or sorrow that mark your journey.

Why can't you choose a colour, Nic? What are you so afraid of?

I WEAR RAINBOW COLORED SOCKS BECAUSE I'M BORING AND UNINTERESTING

Dodging the question with humour.

Why won't you tell us about your REAL socks, Darkness?

Asmo, are you a wizard, a psychologist, God, or a combination of all three?

Because you just described my feelings, even if just indirectly.

Our socks never lie, young Nicholas.

The sooner you understand that, the sooner we can heal you.

I like to wear black socks because they often go with what I'm wearing. I love wearing black and white and then adding in a splash of color.

You love the black and white, eh?

But is there really a place for such clear-cut morality in this world, Tuxedo? Does it pain you to see the shades of grey in all things, your token splashes of colour insufficient to dull the heartache of a muddied life?

Is there a place for clear-cut morality? Why not?

Or is it that I'm showing others that even though the world may seem gray and boring, excitement and adventure are just around the corner which is what the color represents. As for the heartache of a muddied life are you not imposing yourself onto me as to get an answer to why you wear black socks?

No, my black sock collection is simply because I'm poor. It means nothing else.

It's YOU guys who are fucked up and projecting your neuroses through your socks.

>:[

*steals back the clipboard*

Ah, young Vay, so powerless in your life. So disenfranchised.

Do you long for the power, the responsibility of buying your own socks? Or do you fear it?

I have black and grey argyle socks.
Does that mean anything special, or am I just a fop? :|

I buy a pack of white socks that says it fits my shoe size once every so often. Don't care about matching them or looking at them... or even pairing them up for later. I just put them on and go.

Also, he's analyzing what we're saying about our socks more so than our sock choices.

Suck it, Asmodeus. :I

[INSERT FUTURE SOCK QUIP WHICH INVOLVES WHITE SOCKS AND ON THE OCCASION BLACK ONES]

Status
Not open for further replies.