Sock it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
I wear a new pair of white socks everyday. And donate my old ones to the homeless.

K

Katla

...I prefer those toe socks. Mostly in a lot of funky patterns.

Asmodeus

Gazorpazorpdeus
Original poster
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
*walks away, leaving the pathetic shambles of another insipid thread*

Blind Hemingway

A former executive or something.
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
I HAVE WHITE SOCKS, BLACK SOCKS, GREY SOCKS, RED SOCKS, OLIVE DRAB SOCKS, CHRISTMAS SOCKS, LONG 1700S SOCKS, AND SCOTTISH SOCKS, AND RUSSIAN FOOT WRAPS.

F

Fel of the Eternal Forest

*Punches Asmo*

Plain white socks with the grey bottoms and red stripe or grey wool ones for me.

R

RedGate

I wear black too. It doesn't matter how dirty they get, they're still black. Saves me money on bleach and I can't find it in me to care enough about what I wear.

-pulls pant leg up, showing off a simple black sock- These socks are 3 years old...still black though ^_^

S

Seiji

I wear whichever colour socks is appropriate to the outfit at hand.

Maggie

Officially Nonexistent.
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
  1. Female
Genres
horror, fantasy, magical, paranormal, hetero romance
I wear black. Or white. Or black and white.

BEAT THAT.>>>>> Posted by Fluffy:

Ok: I wear seasonal picture socks. Khols sells the coolest socks ever from every holiday. I love to annoy people by mis-matching my socks. One day it's Valentine's Vs. Halloween, the next it could by some pretty snowflake sock with the image of St.Patrick's 4 leaf clover on the other. : D I'm just random in everything, Even my socks!

Call me retarded for it and I'll smash you in the nose >:[

Status
Not open for further replies.